• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The New Kid

Doctors walked out. "Either of you two family? "He asks. "And can either of you tell me what happened. "He says. He sat next to both of them.

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid looked at the doctor, "I'm just a friend. We are really all she has." Sebastian smacked Astrid's leg and looked at the doctor, "I'm her um...fiance. What's going on?" He stood up and looked the doctor in the eye. Astrid sat back and watched the two.

"Fiance or not your not family. Will just say you are her husband. We stopped the internal bleeding and stitched her up. She is out of any immediate danger and will be fine. You can go see her. She is probably a bit out of it, but she is up. Also will need you to tell the police what happened when they get here." The doctor says and leads Sebastian to Kenzi's room.

Irish Ice Queen

He smiled and nodded at the doctor then followed him back to Kenzi. Sebastian walked over to Kenzi and grabbed her hand, "Hey there." He sat down and kissed her hand then looked at her, "Doc. said you were okay."

Kenzi pulled her hand away "should of just ket him kill me.You didn't believe me any way."Kenzi says.She was tired and mad at him.Kenzi was letting him off the hook so easy. He should know that. She went to move and winced. She cursed and settled back down.

Irish Ice Queen

"I would never had let him kill you. The story sounded bazaar to me Kenz. I didn't believe it and I'm sorry. I am very very very very sorry. But I did save you. I saved your life. I don't care if your mad at me or not. You know you basically told me you loved me, I wasn't gonna let you die without you telling it to me for real." He smiled some but quickly let it vanish, now wasn't the time for jokes. He looked at her and bit his lip, "I should have believed you."

She glanced at him half asleep" I did say I loved you and I meant it. I gave you no reason ever not to believe me. well besides being a criminal. So I guess that is reasonable. But yeah you should of believed me. God its like someone ate my insides and lit them on fire"Kenzi says.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian pouted, "I'm sorry. You should have let him kill Astrid. She is irrelevant to us anyways." Sebastian looked back to make sure Astrid wasn't behind him. He looked back at Kenzi, "I went back in to look for Shane and Abby. I couldn't find them. I guess they dipped before I got back to the house." He looked at the floor, "I would have killed him."

Kenzi sighed" good thing you didn't you be in handcuffs. And care to much to let a innocent girl die when someone like me was available. Yup Abby probably helped him."Kenzi says"wait how did you get in here family only."Kenzi said wondering her fists balled up in pain.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian grinned at the question, "I told the doctor I was your fiance. Then he said we will just say your her husband...Baby...meet your husband." he was still grinning. He noticed she was in pain and his grin slid off his face, "Do you want me to tell the doctor your in pain? I'm sure they can give you something." His face was full of concern.

Astrid sat in the waiting room and sighed in boredom. She looked around and started walking down the halls. She quickly found Kenzi's room and almost walked in. She stopped as she heard Sebastian's voice, " she's irrelevant to us." was all she heard. She stood listening a bit longer as their conversation went on. She heard, "meet your husband." She walked away, to the bathroom and sat on the floor locking the door. Tears started streaming down her face. She looked at her forearms seeing the scars from a time before. She pulled a bobby pin out of her hair and pulled the rubber tips off then she stood up and slid her pants down. She looked at the scars on her thighs, then set to scratching back over them with the bobby pin. She looked down as the blood rose to the surface and tears streamed down her face. She wiped her face with her hands and threw the bobby pin into the trash. She wiped the fresh scratches with a paper towel, then fixed her pants and looked at herself in the mirror. She nodded and walked out. She headed back down the hall and slid into Kenzi's room, "Hey Kenzi. How you feeling?" She smiled and sat in a chair in the corner of the room.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kenzi shook her head"don't you dare tell them. I will be fine trust me.and new husband huh?"She laughs slightly and cringed."okay no laughing yet."She says. Kenzi heard the door open" Hey Astrid and like shit on toast, you okay?"Kenzi asks

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid smiled a genuine smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted to check on you. I'll probably have to leave soon since I'm not family." She leaned back in the chair and looked around.

Sebastian looked at Astrid and bit his lip holding in the rage, he wanted to yell at the dumb girl. He looked back at Kenzi and kept his focusing on her, "That's so nice you wanted to come check on her." He smiled to Kenzi.

"Eh just be my damn sister. I dont care. I am just tired is all."She says and trys to smile. But frowns and arches her back."omg Sebastian, go get a damn nurse. "Kenzi says

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Astrid looked down at the floor and smiled some, "I told the doctor I was just a friend." She ran her hands along the arm of the chair and looked around.

Sebastian nodded and walked out of the room, looking for a nurse. He was yelling for one and finally one came to him, "My wife is in pain. She needs something." The nurse nodded and called for the doctor to say it was okay for Kenzi to have to meds. The doctor agreed and a nurse come back to the room with Sebastian.

Kenzi had her eye's closed. She was in pain. She grabbed the bed as they give her morphine. With in minutes she was relaxed. "We gave her morphine she will sleep and should take away the pain you two can stay after you give statements to the police." The doctor says. He leaves. Kenzi looked about, she started laughing for no reason. "Why am I here I feel fine" she says.She went to get out of bed.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian grabbed her hand, "Hey silly, you got to stay in bed." He carefully grabbed her legs and pulled her back into the bed. He looked at the doctor and sighed, "Astrid wasn't there when all this occurred so um she can't say anything. She doesn't know what happened."

Astrid looked up as she heard her name, "I don't know what happened. I already told the doctor that." She growled and looked back at the floor. She didn't want to talk to anyone anymore. She just wanted to go home.

Kenzi smiles. "Hey you sebastian silly."She laughs."you staying here?"She asks. " she looked down "am I okay? "She asks. The doctor keeps on a small smile. "Okay then till she falls asleep can you watch her and you come with me." He says to Sebastian.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian kissed her forehead, "I have to go with the doctor. But I'll be back." He looked at Astrid, "Don't you dare let her get so much as a finger out of this bed." He looked at the doctor, "Let's go." He followed the doctor out of the room.

Astrid looked at Kenzi then sat in the chair Sebastian was sitting in, "Alright Kenzi. The doctor said you need to get sleep. So close your eyes and go to sleep."

Kenzi laughs. " silly silly Astrid. I am glad I saved your life." Kenzi says and rolls to her side. She yawned and closed her eyes.

Kurt Sebastians father was standing there."you should of told me. Now what happened and where is the girl." He asks

Irish Ice Queen

Astrid smiled some, "I'm glad you saved my life to." Her eyebrows furrowed she was still slightly clueless on what happened to Kenzi, but Kenzi was going to sleep which was exactly what she needed. Astrid sat back in the chair and watched Kenzi, making sure she didn't roll off the bed or anything.

Sebastian looked at his father as he walked down the hall to him. Sebastian cursed under his breath and looked at the doctor as they reached his father, "If I would have known this was the asshole cop they were going to send I would have never even said I would answer the questions." He glared at his dad, ''Like you give a shit where she is. Or what happened." Sebastian leaned against the wall, staring at his dad with cold eyes.

" it's a job so I need all the facts. I need to know where she is to ask questions. "He says."Now tell me what happened. " he says and moves his son down the hall a bit.

Irish Ice Queen

He glared at his dad, "She got hurt." His eyes looked as if her was going to stab his dad with them. He hated his dad to the point that he was going to be the biggest smart ass he could be.

"Yeah but how? She had surgery. What happened? You need to tell me or I will go ask her." He says and goes to move past Sebastian.

Irish Ice Queen

Sebastian grabbed his dad's arm, "Her brother cut her. Leave her alone. She needs to sleep." Sebastian bit his lip. He hoped Kenzi wanted him to tell the truth. He hadn't really had time to ask her before Astrid came in.

Astrid leaned her head back and yawned. She shook her head, trying to shake off the sleepy feeling she was getting. She laid her head against the back of the chair and fell asleep.

"Her brother."He says and walks down the hall. He walks up to the doc and holds up his badge "I need to talk to the girl" he says.the doctor looks up "she is sleeping. " he says." I don't care she was a victim of attempted murder wake her up." He says and they walk into the room. The doctor woke her up gently. Kenzi looked about and wwnt to move. " no get out."She says.

Irish Ice Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back