• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The New Gods - OOC

I'll create my character once I'm back from camp! Which will be on Thursday this week B^D

Autumn McJavabean Autumn McJavabean
Thanks for the compliment on my CS -- I appreciate it B^D!!

Also I've finished ol' Seb! So gimme a heads up if I'm able to post anytime soon, though I already saw you and Joon's!

Finished up my character! Hope I can make it!

(EDIT: I messed up an image but it was so hard writing all the sheet in my phone that I gave up, if the image is showing then its good for me lol)

If any of ya'll got ideas for interactions in the current scene around Joon's and Javabean's, feel free to PM me B^D
For I'm mullin' over my post overtime while I play Skyrim lmao

Just realized that my first post may be too long because 2 kids are talking, is it still ok? I don’t think it would happen all the time. I did try to edit it the best I could.

Last edited:
If any of ya'll got ideas for interactions in the current scene around Joon's and Javabean's, feel free to PM me B^D
For I'm mullin' over my post overtime while I play Skyrim lmao
I have no idea, I just placed myself in the coffee shop lmao

This sounds cheesy and maybe too cliche, but
Just realized that my first post may be too long because 2 kids are talking, is it still ok? I don’t think it would happen all the time. I did try to edit it the best I could.
Can never be too long. Well, just don't write a 50k word post and we should be fine, otherwise I'm putting it into a Google Translate to read it. lol

Heyoo! This is just a PSA about responses -- if you're mentionin' my character can you please tag me so I know? I've read all the responses right now but still, it'll prove convenient for me...thank you! But that really goes for everyone else too uvu

Also! Autumn McJavabean Autumn McJavabean I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF WITH MY WEATHER...'cause I re-read your post saying it was actually HALLOWEEN not Christmas. argh! thanks for the clarification it was autumn though LOL

XZ Crazy XZ Crazy You ran outside to my guy right? I've interpreted it as such xD

Kasarin Kasarin
I know Alice's nail polish didn't actually completely derail the ice spear's trajectory and it would've made more sense if Summer STILL got hit by it
that I only realised after I just finished my post...
I mean I can change it still! I just need someone to say so tho...

Kasarin Kasarin
I know Alice's nail polish didn't actually completely derail the ice spear's trajectory and it would've made more sense if Summer STILL got hit by it
that I only realised after I just finished my post...
I mean I can change it still! I just need someone to say so tho...
Well I don't know, I wasn't the one getting hit by it so I prefer Autumn McJavabean Autumn McJavabean to have the word

Users who are viewing this thread

Back