• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Never Ending Story RP anyone?

Rosebudxo

Hello! It's been a while since I have been on here. However, I have not disappeared from the RP scene. Since it's been a while, I thought I'd create a new thread. As you can see, I am kind of interested in doing something based off The Never Ending Story, probably the first movie. So, our characters will probably go on some kind of quest and experience trials and tribulations. I personally like canon x canon or canon x oc.

For an original pairing, I've been craving to do a Country Boy x City Girl type of pairing, where they are either in High School or Collage. I do love school romances. Especially HS ones.

- RP partners need to be over 18.

- I only do MxF pairings and I'm looking for someone to play male.

- Length isn't really an issue for me, as long as you don't post too many one or two-liners, which I can avoid if need be. In fact, I do prefer whenever we can post 3+ lines, with substance, whenever possible. When your character walks into a room, describe what they see, hear, taste, touch, smell, etc. Go deep. I tend to prefer 1-3 paragraphs, sometimes more, depending on the number of characters being played and multiple characters are a must.

- Obviously no god-modding, power-playing, meta-gaming or perfect characters.

- I have a word-list that will help inspire ideas. I guess I can show you if you are interested.

- Message me if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back