• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Neutral Realm (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kylesar1 Kylesar1 I'll post my character tomorrow, after I get off of work. I had planned to have it out this morning, but difficulties arose that ad to be dealt with. I plan on making a villain.

GreenEyedStranger GreenEyedStranger
There are 4 realms, 3 of which are sub-realms in the divine plane. Essentially Heaven, Hell, and Void.
Then there's the Mortal Realm

Anything that doesn't inhabit the Earth, Heaven, or Hell (there's no realistically leaving the Void) means it's from another planet. That makes them aliens and aliens are Sci-fi, thus a no-go
If he came from another realm, then he's divinity because he can cross realms. Divinity is a no-go

I'm all for leniency, but that changes the system and way too much Lore has to be altered or added just to explain his existence
Next is the magic. Go look at the Lore section

Currently Im driving back to college, so I wont be able to post for a couple of hours. And sorry for being so ignorant to the rules/lore

Also, sorry for the third post in the row, but is there any point in the plot where a sorcerer/mystic sage type person who specializes in dark magic can fit in? I know how hard it is to get into this rp, from past experience, so I just wanna make sure that the efforts of actually making a character wont go to waste.

P Paint The Wind
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

Also, sorry for the third post in the row, but is there any point in the plot where a sorcerer/mystic sage type person who specializes in dark magic can fit in? I know how hard it is to get into this rp, from past experience, so I just wanna make sure that the efforts of actually making a character wont go to waste.

P Paint The Wind
Kylesar1 Kylesar1

They can have the abilities (except realm teleporting) while being a denizen (or originated) on the earth

What you seem to be looking at is either Fig Magic (Basically a Mystic. Thought and memory manipulation) or Dark Magic

Yay my CS is up.... now to find images for summons... thankfully I don't need to worry about all of it right away but still! T.T

I like ye character, if you don’t mind me saying.
Thanks! ^^ Probably don't deserve that praise given how much I feel like I slacked on it, though I did have to try and hurry to get the sheet up so I couldn't make the sheet all prettified. ^^:; I like your character as well, dwarves are always fun to have.

Thanks! ^^ Probably don't deserve that praise given how much I feel like I slacked on it, though I did have to try and hurry to get the sheet up so I couldn't make the sheet all prettified. ^^:; I like your character as well, dwarves are always fun to have.
Ah, prettier then mine. I don’t know how to do code. Anyways, lets see if he gets any interactions or if I have to set up somthing else for him.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 P Paint The Wind

Heyo, I updated my char sheet. You all might find some similar things (I cant stray away from insanity/darkmagic/octopus looking things) but I think I improved. If the magic seems too op, just know she is not likely to use dark/ darkfig magic unless something else happens.

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 I just read the Lore on Magic< And to be honest, I didn't really read about it before I made my CS. That actually makes my CS has 3 things that jolted out of sync, which is Blood Magic, and Enchantments Magic, and also the level of expertise for my elemental magic.

I felt the need to replace them into one of the categories , like Blood Magic into something else, to sync with the story. What are your opinions ?

Alright Lucille post up. No interacting with anyone sadly (didn't see any that really lined up in a way in which might work for how she might be) though I tried setting her up in a place where meeting others might be possible, and leaving ahook to have her go up to someone should they present themselves in her vicinity or if they come barging over to the odd girl who looks to be talking to herself in the corner of a tavern. :P

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 I just read the Lore on Magic< And to be honest, I didn't really read about it before I made my CS. That actually makes my CS has 3 things that jolted out of sync, which is Blood Magic, and Enchantments Magic, and also the level of expertise for my elemental magic.

I felt the need to replace them into one of the categories , like Blood Magic into something else, to sync with the story. What are your opinions ?
Advanced Water Magic (Blood)
Basic Elemental Magic
Intermediate Support Thauma Magic (barriers, healing, and utility spells)
Intermediate Physical Magic (Enchantments)
Weak Holy magic (Blood Magic is taboo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back