• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

"I can sew" she said and swallowed the lump in her throat as she extended her hand out to him. "I don't think that I can bring it in here so it might be easier to do outside" she said knowing he would probably roar and wake up Ari

he gets up, only growling in pain. "that devil of a sister ain't comin' back. i ripped her head off before she could rip mine off."

Ayaka nodded as she picked up the needle and a very strong thread. She never let go of his hand as she guided him to where is tail lay. She helped him onto his stomach as she applied some medicine to his stump as she began to sew the tail back on.

"I'm sorry but don't worry it's going it be over soon." Ayaka said in a very gentle voice. Her hands moved quickly and delicately with each stitch she made. She smiled as she tied the last one off and cut the thread. "Okay let me wrap it now" she said and applied medicine to where she had reattached it and then wrapped it up.

"Oh I see" she said and made sure that the wrap was snug. She smiled as she sat beside him and looked down at him. "Listen I'm sorry if I hurt you earlier" she said as she packed everything up

"I see." She said and started laughing. She sighed in relief as she looked at him. "I thought you were mad at me or something"

"I'm very sorry though. Also I just don't know if I'm ready for a relationship" she stated looking up at the sky. "I have been through too many hardships that I don't think I'm ready to open up again"

"That's not what I meant. I mean I've been hurt by so many people that I don't know how to trust again. Plus I would feel like I would be robbing Ari of all your love" she said and laid down looking up at the sky with her gentle brown eyes

"i will love you both equally. and plus, i am a very protective guy. if they hurt you, you let me know." he said gently. "you can trust me."

(Hey guys, my school is coming up and I have a lot of rp's and it looks like I am going to have to drop this one. Incredibly sorry)

Ayaka turned and looked at him. Her ears twitched as she did and she gave him a small smile. "But is Ari okay with it? Like really okay with it?" She asked and kept looking at him 
((Yeah my school is starting in a couple weeks as well so I won't be on as often. Ugh))

"Give me some time?" She asked and sat up dusting herself off. She had a headache and needed some sleep. She ran her fingers over her soft tail as she stood up stretching

(Okay)

Ayaka walked back inside and found herself in her room curled up on the floor. Her body seemed so fragile and weak when she was asleep.

Ayaka woke up and she changed into a large baggy shirt and shorts as she walked downstairs and sat down on the couch. She pulled her knees up to her chest as her ears twitched at the slightest movement

hannibal then threw his sister's corpse out into the forest, he was still exhausted. 
"Ayaka...... you wanna go get something to eat?" he asked as he slowly went inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back