• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

She blushed as she closed her book. "R-really? You like me? But I thought you were with her." She said pointing to herself then the sleeping girl on the couch. She was beyond confused as she sat in the chair looking at the pregnant girl

"my kind operates on packs of 3. 1 male and 2 female mates." he said. "i have told her and i still love her, and will treat you both equally."

"I don't want to sound rude or anything, but if I'm going to become your 'mate' then I wouldn't want to at 16. I really am flattered, but I don't think I'm ready for that big of a commitment." She said as she got up and gave him a small smile as she went back up to her room.

Ayaka went to her closet and grabbed her jeans, hat, T-shirt, and a large baggy hoodie. She slipped on her boots and went downstairs, but left out the back door not wanting to see him right now. She was still confused

Once the fall air hit her as brought her hands up to her mouth as she blew her hot breath on them. Her boots made a soft crunch on the couple dead leaves that had fallen onto the ground. She was beyond confused. Did he want her for what she looked like or for who she was.

"Maybe you should have explained why you liked her. we both know it's both her personality and looks." hannibal thought to himself as he rubs ari's belly as she slept.

Ayaka walked to town her cat features hidden under her hat and coat. She took a deep breath as she went to a coffee shop. She sat down waiting for her order, but also thinking very hard about what he meant.

(yep. but...... i am unsure if the babies would be this fast if your oc was carrying. i will have to think of a timespan as i go.)

((Sure)) 
Ayaka walked back to the home and walked through the front door slipping off her boots. She sighed and took off her hat as well and walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of milk.

hannibal was playing wit the baby chameleos as ari slept on the couch. He was still upset about earlier, but understood why ayaka said what she said.

She leaned up against the fridge as she drank her milk. She out the now empty glass in the sink as she grabbed a napkin to wipe her mouth before she washed the cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back