• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

hannibal then went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. he leaves ayaka alone, getting the impression that she doesn't want to talk.

Ayaka glanced at Hannibal and then looked back at her soapy hands. She took a deep breath as she was kind of nervous to be around him. She felt guilty about not wanting to commit to such a big thing

"Uh oh another woman is never good" she said to herself as she looked at the scene before her. She blinked her hazel eyes and watched waiting for something to happen.

"hey there little brother, did you miss me?" she asked as she pins hannibal to the ground. he struggles, but could not break free. "come now, don't be like that before i rip your heart out." she said.

Ayaka watched as she slowly opened the door and her bare feet touched the ground. She stopped walking and watched the two before her.

"Um may I ask that you two don't fight here? It's bad for a pregnant woman to be stressed" Ayaka said her hands clasped together

hannibal shot ayaka a look. "Get inside, now!" he commanded as his sister scratches his face, ari sleeps through the whole ordeal.

Ayaka rolled her eyes in her stubborn fashion and walked back inside and covered Ari with a blanket before she walked to the kitchen.

the whole fight went on for 10 minutes, until hannibal rips off her sister's head. "You will not hurt me anymore!!" he shouted, followed by a roar that does not faze ari.

Ayaka sat on the kitchen counter her legs crossed as she opened her book and began to read it. She swung her legs back and forth slowly as she read.

he then heads inside, he was exhausted and vitally injured, his tail was severed, his horns and claws were broken, and his muscles were torn. on the way to the living room he collapses.

Ayaka jumped down and ran over to him and then to the bathroom wear she grabbed things to help. She began to do everything she could to make him less in pain. Since she couldn't physically move him she placed his head in her lap

She applied pressure on some of his sounds as she tried to get them to stop bleeding. Soon her hands were covered in blood as she wiped him off with a wet cloth

the bleeding stops, but his tail was missing, and that was the most important part of his body. (it is important because it can store electricity for future use, without it, he cannot store energy he gets from thunderbugs,)

"Huh?" She said as she looked down and noticed her bloody hands. "Oh sorry I got some on your face" Ayaka said as she took the cloth and wiped off his face and then washed her hands in the warm water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back