• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neko Home. ((Always Open))

NeonSkyLight

The Neko Home is a house owned by Akina and Kyo Kael (siblings). Their parents died and left the entire estate to their twin kids. Now they leave their front doors open to animal-shifters, fellow nekos, and stray animals. But they're number one rule? NO HUMANS ALLOWED.

RULES

+Follow all RPN rules.

+ASK to join. Post a skellie, wait for my approval before posting in the RP.

+I can refuse anyone.

+Don't be attention-centered. (There are other roleplayers not just you.)

+Not Everyone can be a girl. Keep genders even.

Akina purred as she stretched herself out along one of the couches in the downstairs living room, her tail curling and uncurling as she did. She sat up as her ears twitched to the sound of something at the door. Her eyes lit up, "Ooh~ new friends~!" She squeaked happily and lept up from the couch, to answer the door cheerifully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ava and Ama stood at the door of The Neko Home. Ava smiled widely. "I wonder what everyone will be like!" she said bouncing up and down, her bunny ears flopping every which way. Ama's foot tapped a mile a minute. "I wonder how long it takes for someone to answer the door." she said impatiently. Ava put her fists on her hips. "C'mon, Ama, this is our chance to meet someone like us! Don't be so impatient. I try not to be so gloomy either. This is going to be our first time and we don't want them to kick us out the minute they open the door." she said, chattering on as Akina answered the door.

Akina's feline ears twitched again as she pulled the door open, "Hiya! Welcome the Home of Nekos." She stepped aside, bringing the door with her, allowing the two inside. "Sorry about the wait, I'm the only one home right now, I was taking a nap.." She admitted, a bright blush coating her cheeks, as she scratched behind her left ear.

Ava grinned at her. "Nice to me you. I'm Ava, and the grumpy one over here is my twin sister Ama." Ama mumbled 'hello' as she looked around the room. "Any good places to hide around here?" she said aloud, mostly to herself, looking for fore-boding and shadowy corners. Ava giggled. "If I didn't know better, I'd think Ama was a bat instead of a bunny." Ama turned to her. "I prefer the term rabbit." she mumbled as she looked around some more.

Aria bounds down the path, swinging her bag in her hands. She happily skips to the door and rings the bell. She swayed back and forth humming a tune as she waited to be let in to her new (hopefully) home.

Ava's long ears flipped up, hearing the bell ring. "I'll get it!!!!!!" she yelled happily and ran to the door. "Hi my name's Ava,do you want to be my friend?" she said smiling widely, barely able to contain her excitement.

Meanwhile, Ama had gone searching in the next room for places to hide. After all, it was better than hanging out with others, to her. She walked down the long hallway that led to the rooms, her hands scraping the wall. I wonder how old this place is. She thought.

Astra and Elsa were walking up the path to the Neko home, Astra had run into Elsa on her walk up there and on they way they had become good friends ,She had promised to protect Elsa forever (Elsa is her first friend). it took them two days to get this far when it should have only taken one but Elsa had insisted on smelling every flower they went past!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astra: "Come on Elsa we have to hurry up! i don't like the fact that we may have been seen by people!" Stops and looks around

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa: "Okay okay im coming" Got up and continued walking

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thous starting there long adventure (An hour or so xD ) To there possible new home.

Aqua coloured paws padded down the concrete path, stepping over small puddles of rain, only for them to freeze as he past. He held his thick yet silky tail off the ground, avoiding dragging the clean hair along the filthy ground. Ocean coloured eyes set on the path in-front of him, checking if the coast was clear before proceeding in his strut. Now...Where was this building? Azul pondered, picking up on the speed as his alert ears picked up on the sound of distant footsteps. He also picked up on a feminine voice not far from where he was, a hint of excitement in her tone. "...want to be my friend?" Was the only words he could make out from the distance he was at. Azul began to make his way towards the source, having a hunch that it could be coming from one of the nekos who stayed in the building he was searching for.

"HELLO!!" Aria screamed and glopped the person opening the door. The person gave her a very weird look, so she let go, hoping she hadn't constricted them to much.

Sky had a small backpack slung over his shoulders and was making his way to this Neko home. His family, all gone, he was an orphan with no where to go, and no means of taking care of himself. Azure hues scanning the area they fell upon a younger male, with ears and a tail a bit different from his own. He seemed to be hiding behind a tree and glancing out in the distance to the building he too was headed for. A twinge of pity was felt and he made his way to the lion cub, a silent nod being given and a dainty hand held out. Hesitantly the boy took his hand and they looked on to their new home. Both alone in the world, they were about to enter a new environment, one that would take a while to get used to, but sure better then the loneliness that encompassed them at that moment. The two understood each other, and though they were strangers, there were certain wavelengths that animals could feel, at that moment they had understood each other and moved forward together. Onward into a new world, a better place. A few minutes and they would reach the building they ventured to.

Ava smiled again. "Wow, never been greeted before by someone who has as much enthusiasm as me!" she squealed then looked around the room for Ama. "Ama? Where are you? Come on out and meet the newcomers." Ama came back into the room and looked Aria before looking at Ava. "We are new comers. And I think you two are hogging the door jam." she said before pushing them both out of the way seeing Astra, Elsa, Azul, Sky, and Ellie coming down the path. Her eyes widened and she stumbled back a few steps. "So.... many......" she said before falling to the floor and blacking out. Ava groaned. "Oh no, here she goes. She always gets like this around a lot of people." she said to Aria.

"uhhh, is she ok?" Aria asks, wondering why on earth she fainted at the sight of them. She seemed out cold. I stood over her, preoccupied with her over anything else.

Ava smiled. "Yeah, she'll come around in a few minutes. Can you help me pull her onto the couch?" she said grabbing her sister's legs.

Aria reaches for her arms, securing her hands firmly oh her elbows. They then lift together hauling the girl onto the couch.

Ava wiped the sweat off her forehead. "Whew, she's heavy, ain't she? She is nervous about something outside. Maybe newcomers." she said going back to the door.

"Oh, ok then!" she says, happy to change the subject. She begins to wander though the house, looking around each corner. She goes to the top floor and spots a room with nothing in it. There's a bed with a card on it. The front of the card has her name on it. She set her bag down next to the bed and jumped on the bed quite forcefully. She relaxed into the sheets and lied there for a while.

Astra stops and pricks up her ears!

------------------------------------------------------------

Astra: "Come on Elsa lets go there is someone comin, STOP SMELLING THE FLOWERS!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa beginstobe dragged away by Astra

---------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa: Okay fine imcoming!"

Akina watched one of the newcomers being practically tackled by another and shrugged and resumed sitting on the porch where the houses roof jutted out a bit to keep the rain away from her. Though Akina hated the rain, she loved the smell endlessly. Her tail flicked back and forth of the hardwood porch as she sat, humming to herself. The buzz of people like her in the house made her happy.

"Ava, I understand you're excited, but please stop standing in the doorway. You'll make other nekos nervous. Go explore." Akina waved her hand toward the house, not wanting other newcomers to be overwhelmed already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky's ears twitched in irritation as cold drops of water soaked his fur. He tugged the lion along in a hurry to get out of the rain. Steps splashing in puddles as poured down on them, they quickly hurried, the others at the front of the building become more visible to the two. A few minutes and soon they were at the front of the building. "Neko Home?" Sky asked, his tail swishing in attempt to get rid of the wetness. Ellie just kind of hid behind him, his own ears flicking back and forth as the tried to get ride of wet droplets.

"Indeed it is, there's a lot of new people inside, so it's a bit hectic.." Akina frowned a little. She stood up and streched herself before walking along the side of the house. "If you'll follow me, there's a back door leading into the kitchen." She smiled at the two.

Skylar nodded and let go of the smaller boys hand, letting him follow on his own. "Thank you. I'm Skylar and this is.." The boy finished his sentence softly, "Ellie." The fox did not return the smile, but at least he talked in a polite manner. Ellie on the other hand just wanted to hide behind Sky once again.

Astra and Elsa finally get a view of the house, they think its beautiful.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa: "OMG!! ITS SOOO PRETTY!! I WANNA LIVE THERE!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astra:"Shut it someone is going to hear you, Elsa come on i do not like the rain that much, we should go and see if that is the place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa: "OKAY, oops sorry i mean ok lets go and see if that is the neko home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Astra and Elsa begin to walk up to the house, every few steps though Astra gets a bit nervous and wonders what its going to be like and, she thinks ti herself that none at all will get through to her so she will not even bother. Elsa just hopes to find a new home.

"I'm Akina, one of the owners of the house." She explained, ears twitching every now and again. Letting the two into the house via the back kitchen door, she yawned softly, purring. "There are bedrooms upstairs, plenty to take your pick from." She smiles again and itches her ears. "I'll be making dinner soon if your hungry."

"Pleasure to meet you." The fox's tail swished as he listened to her and followed her to the kitchen. Ellie ran to find a room immediately once they reached the house, not bothering to listen to the rest of what she had to say. "Alright, thank you, do you have a towel I could borrow?" Skylar asked, he wanted to dry off before doing anything else.

Elsa:" Omg were almost there Astra isn't it exciting? Huh huh? IM SO HAPPY!!"

Astra:" UGH! Shut it please! What if they hear us and they decide were un-welcome or something.?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa begins to pout and whine a little

Elsa:"What do you mean they might not like us?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Astra begins to feel bad for being so hard on her

Astra: "Im sorry, im just being negative do not cry! Were almost there you wont want to look bad in front of new people will you?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa shakes her head, and begins to walk with Astra. They are in front of the house now and walking up the stairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back