• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Neighborhood - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

supertoastgirl

c26515eee9c6c8d05b1c968e6ef04322.png

2.png 26242010046_9d89d5f258_o.png 1.png

OOC

This is where we will further discuss plot and anything else your little heart desires.
I'll probably post bigger updates in this page, as well as touch base with the Discord server.

Last edited:
I've created a lore page, which will house any information you might need or collect for a mission! Not trying to be sneaky... but I might be sneaky with clues or secret missions so watch out!

I've also created a section for NPCs, which are going to be characters that anyone can use and play. They're sort of nice realistic bumpers between our characters. If you want to bring more NPCs into the RP, feel free! So long as they make sense. For example: church members, neighborhood watch leaders, police men, the crazy cat lady, and so on.

Last thing! When you look at the map provided in the lore page it looks rather secluded. Yes and no. It's a bit more secluded than a normal cul de sac, but just out of sight are more houses in this suburb. :) Happy RPing friends, can't wait to see more characters!

R Rizzy PotatoTruffles PotatoTruffles Shadow Shadow DarkRumours DarkRumours

Just a heads up, I'm going to start working on a character for the con artist this weekend. Let me know if that was a role you were working on or wanted. I'm happy to play whatever is needed, and from what I read (unless I missed something), she was a missing piece.

Okay! Thanks ya'll, I love how these characters are working out! Can't wait to see more!! :angelD:

R Rizzy PotatoTruffles PotatoTruffles Shadow Shadow DarkRumours DarkRumours

Just a heads up, I'm going to start working on a character for the con artist this weekend. Let me know if that was a role you were working on or wanted. I'm happy to play whatever is needed, and from what I read (unless I missed something), she was a missing piece.

Okay! Thanks ya'll, I love how these characters are working out! Can't wait to see more!! :angelD:

I will also be happy to fill a gap over the weekend but it won't be until tomorrow before I write another CS. Giving time for someone else to potentially pick up another character I guess :)

supertoastgirl supertoastgirl I have a quick question. I’m working on a character for retired agent A and I was wondering if their cover name, job, etc. would be blank, or do they have a cover to protect their identities?

Shadow Shadow Good question! I honestly don’t care either way. But I feel like that’s something they would have done, otherwise people can track them down.

Last edited:
Woof. I finally finished the con artist! She has like a million names, so I hope it's not too confusing. Let me know if anything need to be clarified because I'm writing this after a long hot day at work. :-_-lines:

PotatoTruffles PotatoTruffles , Shadow Shadow , DarkRumours DarkRumours

Hi friends- Just wanted to see where you were at regarding those character sheets. It's not a HUGE rush, but I'd love to get to the actual writing of this RP sooner rather than later. Thanks guys! Ya'll are awesome. :)
supertoastgirl supertoastgirl I'm almost done with mine, just wanna wait a bit to see Shadow Shadow 's CS so that I can put the finishing touches on mine (eg last names, some background info).

Sorry for the delay! I’m trying to work on it, but I’ve hit a bit of writer’s block. PotatoTruffles PotatoTruffles if you want to go ahead and post your sheet, feel free. Hopefully I can get something good going soon.

If that's the case, I might go ahead and post my WIP. And then modify minor details at a later time. :)
supertoastgirl supertoastgirl I won't be able to post now cause it's really late where I am, but I'll do it tomorrow morning (not more than 12-15 hours later).

Hey hey everyone! Just wanted to touch base on starting this thing. We've got two characters that are still under construction. So, I have questions. Mostly for Shadow Shadow and DarkRumours DarkRumours , but everyone can have their say. Should I start sooner than later and accept those characters once they are finished? Or would you rather we wait so we can get the full gist on everyone and everything before diving in? Please let me know! Thanks ya'll! Can't wait to start. :angelD:

Hey hey everyone! Just wanted to touch base on starting this thing. We've got two characters that are still under construction. So, I have questions. Mostly for Shadow Shadow and DarkRumours DarkRumours , but everyone can have their say. Should I start sooner than later and accept those characters once they are finished? Or would you rather we wait so we can get the full gist on everyone and everything before diving in? Please let me know! Thanks ya'll! Can't wait to start. :angelD:

So sorry for the delay, but I finally posted. So I think we’re good to start?

It's all good! I'll try to get a post up tonight for one of the characters. ReverseTex ReverseTex are you okay with an NPC wife for now or would you prefer it to be filled? If so I can put on my big girl boots and make a character sheet pretty quickly. Right now my job is pretty lax because my employers are out of town for two weeks. Otherwise, I'll get the first post up by tonight or tomorrow.

ReverseTex ReverseTex Shadow Shadow R Rizzy PotatoTruffles PotatoTruffles DarkRumours DarkRumours

Hello beautiful people!

I'd like at least one good introductory, how you're characters feeling and dealing, before doing time skip to the picnic! With the time skip will come some mini missions that need to be accomplished- that way we have some purpose.

Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas! I love to hear everyone's thoughts through the process of an RP, and they are SOOOOOOO much more fun when there's more involvement (and not just Rp related chatting.)

Thanks, ya'll! Loving everything I've read so far, and I can't wait to read posts for all the other characters.

It's all good. It seems that everyone has had a bit of real life hit them in the face lately. Haha. Just as long as everyone is still on board and posting here and there I'm a happy camper. Looking forward to your post!

R Rizzy ReverseTex ReverseTex DarkRumours DarkRumours Shadow Shadow PotatoTruffles PotatoTruffles
Hey, ya'll!

Glad to see some posts here and there with this RP. Hoping that it doesn't dwindle away and that your interest hasn't been lost. Mine hasn't, I've just been stupid busy!

A couple of fun facts: I work as a house manager (essentially a glorified housekeeper for these ridiculous millionares) and their most recent house guest was the head of the FBI in Europe forever ago and I thought that was crazy and wanted to tell you all! Also, I'm currently in a production of Sweeney Todd, so my life is v hectic right now which is why I've been absent.

But give ya gurl a like or something to let me know you're still on board! :angelD:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back