• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
coded by natasha.
  • — the mystery club

You're starting to give up hope on joining a club because none of the flyers seem to catch your eye. Just as you're about to give up for sure and leave, a flyer on the wall catches your eye. Curiously, you approach the flyer to read it. An advertisement for a club! Maybe this one will be interesting!

'ARE YOU INTO MYSTERIES, GHOSTS, AND FOLKLORE?

IF SO, THEN THE MYSTERY CLUB IS JUST THE CLUB FOR YOU! WE SOLVE MYSTERIES AND HAUNTINGS!
    IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING, PLEASE MEET US IN ROOM E-10 AFTER HOURS STARTING AT 3:30 PM.
    WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THERE!'

A Mystery Club? Out of all of the flyers you've seen, this one appears to catch your eye a little. Maybe you will join, maybe you won't. It's Room E-10, right? After hours, you walk down the empty hallways of the school, the only noise is coming from the various club rooms. Reaching the end of the hallway, you approach room E-10 and find that the door is unlocked, though it looks like the room itself is pitch black and nobody is there. Carefully, you turn the doorknob and the door swings open. A single candle is lit and is gently flickering in the dark. Eerie much?

"Hello, I'm here to learn more about the Mystery Club."

You call out into the darkness only to get no response.

Is that shuffling sounds you hear? Your head turns but of course you can't see anything, and the candle isn't giving off much light anyways.

And suddenly the lights flicker on and there are people in here! You were worried there for a second!

"Welcome to the Mystery Club."
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
This looks cool! Would love to take the bait role!

Last edited:
Mmmmmmnnrrbhfh i may have a lot on my plate but man does this sound right up my alley!!
I'll take the other newbie for now, I might just be able to fit this in my schedule

I always wanted a lil' classic mystery ragtag team thing!!

Mmmmmmnnrrbhfh i may have a lot on my plate but man does this sound right up my alley!!
I'll take the other newbie for now, I might just be able to fit this in my schedule

I always wanted a lil' classic mystery ragtag team thing!!
Alright! You can feel free to PM me for the discord link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back