• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The mortal instruments/ infernal devices

SavvyCross

Keeper of the Goblin City
Anyone be interested in a rp based off these series??

I have a few ideas, although I wouldn't mind hearing others. I would also be influenced by the choice in the series.

Just checking around, seek to not be able to find another Mortal instruments rp.

I just finished watching the TV premiere and I'm binge reading the whole series this week. So I'm so in.

I'm an avid fan of the Mortal Instruments and I'd be interested if you get enough people willing to join.

Nico said:
I just finished watching the TV premiere and I'm binge reading the whole series this week. So I'm so in.
Awesome! I think I liked the TV series but I'm not sure. It has nothing on the books though! Thanks for interest!

I would be interested as long as cannon isn't used and there is an original plot. I've seen so many damned "Shadowhunter Academy" s I have almost given up hope for the fandom.

Also, a posting limit? I generally prefer detailed but if it's reasonable...

StoneWolf18 said:
I would be interested as long as cannon isn't used and there is an original plot. I've seen so many damned "Shadowhunter Academy" s I have almost given up hope for the fandom.
Also, a posting limit? I generally prefer detailed but if it's reasonable...
Understandable, an original plot would be used but with guidance from the books. I love them too Much to forget them. And I prefer detailed posts but wouldn't set a limit as long as post are progressing the stor .

SavvyCross said:
Understandable, an original plot would be used but with guidance from the books. I love them too Much to forget them. And I prefer detailed posts but wouldn't set a limit as long as post are progressing the stor .
Are you saying we play off the effects from the books or are using the books events? That would then involve cannon and get quite messy.

What about just using significant events from the books?

Like important details and what not?

StoneWolf18 said:
Are you saying we play off the effects from the books or are using the books events? That would then involve cannon and get quite messy.
Nico said:
What about just using significant events from the books?
Like important details and what not?
I would use the books events as a history for the plot. It would not be making an appearance, the books provide a great outline for how the characters should behave and so on and so forth. I am not opposed to creative freedom and am more than happy to accept OC, and original plot ideas, I use the books as an inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back