• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The moons light (werewolf rp) (open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Human City/ Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Human City
Truthfully, Maynord had not paid attention to the lack of males within the pack and that it was pretty much females there. He had just assumed it was a disease that had taken out pups which, to Maynord, seemed the logical answer. That or a culling of some sort, or a fight that had taken many young. He hadn't imagined that there would be a lack of males within the pack that would cause such an issue. "I didn't notice," said Maynord in response to Sylvia's question before heading further into the shop. When they got to the children's section, he let Eleanor look through the clothes and pick out what she wanted though the father did step in to select some more appropriate clothes for the weather, even picking out a rain jacket and rain boots for when it rained as well as a winter coat and a windbreaker. When he thought he had enough, they went to the dressing area and he handed the clothes to Eleanor, telling the child he would be looking for clothes of his own but to try on the clothes and see what fit. Hearing the door lock, he then went to go look for clothes for himself, the male repeating the process only choosing less clothing for spring and summer months before heading to the dressing rooms. After inquiring briefly to Eleanor who seemed to be doing alright, he went into a stall a few doors down and began trying on the clothes he'd picked out.

Most of the clothes would take time to grow into though he found a few that fit with his current weight and just figured he'd get them all. Afterwards, he checked on his daughter again and helped her with some of the clothes when he got her to unlock the door, looking over the ones that were a bit big. "We'll just get them anyway," he said to her before helping her back into the dress she had worn here, explaining that humans didn't look kindly on wearing clothing that hadn't been purchased yet. When they were done, they headed out to find this Syliva chick, Eleanor thankfully having the instinct to stay near Maynord unlike other children that were running about and causing a ruckus through the shop.

SilverInu SilverInu

Syfer Syfer (wrote a response for nicholas and your girl vil in an earlier post)

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Sylvia had been watching the toher costumers as they went through the clothing store and some had kids running around acting crazy while the other wondered but teded to stay closer to ther parents. She stayed near the dressing room like she was guarding the young pup as she tried on the new cloths and shoes. the manager of the store came over with the monthly data sheets that she need to look over later to day to keep the income comming in . she turned when she heard the approching foot fall of her companions.
" You found every thing you want and need?" she asked as she looked over at the two .

Villian (Vil) Obliger
Beta female of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Vil heard the sound of someone coming toward them. They quickly snapped their eyes open and fixed a small look at the strange person approaching them. They leaped out of the tree landing in their wolf form. They sniffed the air, and tilted their head at the wolf questioning whether or not they were friendly. They didn't really want to fight, but they would if they had to. This was their territory, and they had to protect it.
(Sorry I didn't see it earlier!)

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Human City/ Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Human City
If not for his daughter, Maynord might have ended up passing Syliva altogether. Her tug on his shirt caused him to instinctively look about and saw the woman standing with another employee and looking over some papers. When she looked over at them, asking if they had found everything, the man nodded. "We did. Thank you for your generosity and benevolence," spoke Maynord, the male falling back into habit he'd been trained to speak when with his master before his master had died.

"Some of them don't fit but papa says we can grow into them and should get them anyway," spoke Eleanor quietly.

SilverInu SilverInu

Nicholas Searose
Loner-Male| Location: Southwest side of river
He had thought the creature wouldn't notice him but it didn't take long. An observant female...how interesting. That might make things a bit tricky...he would need to correct that problem. But when it turned into a wolf, it pretty much confirmed his suspicion and nose that it was indeed a werewolf and not a regular old wolf. It looked him as he looked at her, neither speaking but the other did tilt their head. "So...you're a wolf. What pack is this and why are you out alone?" he growled out. His words were hard to make out as they were growly and raspy, more animal-sounding then human with being in his wolf form.

Syfer Syfer

OOC: No worries!

Villian (Vil) Obliger
Beta female of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

They let out a small sigh; although it sounded quite weird. They became more threatening looking than before. A low growl emanating from their throat. "What are you doing in the Darkcloud territory? Stranger." They demanded. They spit the word stranger like it was poison. Their glowing green eyes like daggers cutting into the other. They stood their ground and waited for an answer.

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

" thats fine you both are under weight from horrible teatment from your preavous pack . you will get use to living in this pack and getting treated better, also you you dont need to speak like im bout to take this from you its all yours now i am nither above you or below you we are equals in every way but rank." she said as she took them to the check out counter and heanded over a platinum card once evey thing was said and done she looked over at them .
"if there is any thing else you want before we go back just speak up i will not reject any thing you have to say."

Austin Greyton
Interactions( TayMaiTer TayMaiTer Soviet Panda Soviet Panda )

I see my mate's eye as it catches my vision it seems to be mocking me or at least asking me to introduce myself. I turn to the obvious lead warrior. I dip my head slightly showing him respect. "I'm Austin Greyson, third Born to the alphas of Graythorn pack. I got tired of not having a mate and being picked on by my elder siblings. so I came to the nearest pack, this one, and I did find my mate!' I glance at Elie too see if she would keep talking to him. I have to say wish I had his muscles they seemed to be in all the right spots, and were indefinitely bigger that mine. I might have a very slim change at beating this guy in a battle if one ever happened. I still really want to give Elie a hug of the sheer joy of finding her, but she said no and I have to obey the alpha.

Nicholas Searose
Loner-Male | Southwest side of River

Ah, so this was a pack after all was it? Some pack named Dark Cloud hmmm? Well, it seemed he was in the right place then...now he just had to do some inquires and find this other pack. "Darkcloud hmmm? Doesn't seem very imaginative or appropriate," spoke Nicholas. "I'm new to the area and merely checking out the packs that exist. Is that a crime in these parts miss?"

Syfer Syfer

Maynord blinked in response to the woman's words as she led them over to the counter and took out a card. "Eleanor do you want anything? If so, go fetch it," said Maynord. The male had an idea what the child wanted, given she had stared at it, and she dashed from her father's side into the store. It didn't take the child long to come back, despite struggling with a large panda bear that was bigger than the child and an elephant stuffed animal, the elephant grasped in the child's teeth by its trunk as she struggled with the panda bear. On her shoulder was a a stuffed clouded leopard, the wolf shaking his head as she struggled to put them on the counter. The clouded leopard didn't surprise him, it was her first animal she'd learned to become when it was clear and sunny out. Carried on the elephant seemed to be a necklace of fangs and topaz surrounding an onyx pendant encrusted with diamonds, which he raised his eyebrow at.

"For papa," she said, as he studied the necklace.

SilverInu SilverInu

she did not bat an eye lashas what the pup brought up to the counter she could not help how cute the pup seemed to be holding the items not to mention the items she had all proceads would go to helping out the real animals in hopes of keeping around for a long time.

"You just help put $500 in to the donation to keep these animals from being potched from the wild. you have a good eye pup " she said with approvel and her eyes shined with kindness not to mention she wanted to pick the pup up and just cuddle her and shower her with everything she wanted.

"Well, it seems like she's done a good thing," said Maynord, taking the panda bear and putting it up on the counter, allowing his daughter to put the clouded leopard and elephant on the counter. He didn't even glance at the price of the items bought, the father didn't want to think how much money he would need to scrounge for to pay that back, even though it seemed they weren't under an obligation to do so in the first place.

Sylvia smiles as she fined paying for the cloths and other items that that they at gotten in the store. she looked at the bill that totaled up to over $2000 dollers. taking the paper she signed it and took the extra one and put it in to her pocket to keep records of what she spent so that she would not go over her $30000 budget that she had set up for herself unles there was an emergency then it was unlimited. picking up some of the bags so that the dad could help the pup carry the stuffed toys.

" now that we are finished shopping you care to get a sweet treat like icecream or some thing... also when we get back to the pack house you will have a heath check anc blood work done followed by a dentel check. so the last goal will be for you two get to get settled in to one of the empty room there. if you want you can have the one near me so they if some thing iiiis wrong you can come to me"

Villian (Vil) Obliger
Beta female Darkcloud pack
Mentions: scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Vil stopped growling, but remained in her fight ready position. Her tail flicked to the side. "Not really, but you're quite suspicious." They said their eyes becoming a little more gentle. They looked over to the river looking to see if there was another. She looked back to the stranger and sniffed the air. What was he doing here?

"Blood bad papa. Mean hurt," Eleanor whispered, tugging her father's arm as she took the elephant and clouded leopard, allowing her father to take the panda bear. "Why miss buy toy clothes and hurt same time?" The child's voice spoke confusion and fear as she clutched Maynord's arm.

"I don't think she means to hurt us. She means to...see if we are...not hurt." When the child's eyes just showed even more confusion, Maynord rubbed the back of his head. How was he supposed to explain this in a way his child understood. He wished the pup's mother were here, she could be better at this. So he changed the subject. "Ice cream is something...sweet...like...like snow due to it being cold," said Maynord. Eleanor seemed to understand the snow and cold part, they were always cold. The pup didn't like cold but she did like snow so was torn on if this 'ice cream' was a good thing or not. Mama had said they shouldn't eat snow because it made one sick. As if sensing the pup's thoughts, Maynord shifted on his paws. "Ice cream is something your mama would allow as a treat," said Maynord.

"Ice...cream?" The child tilted her head as she studied her father and then looked down at the floor, clutching the pair of stuffed animals tightly against her. "Papa can we have ice cream?"

"I suppose," said Maynord. He blinked at being told they could have a room in the house. "It might be good for us to be out and...get used to people." Even Maynord was rather unsettled about being looked over by someone...he wasn't too keen on explaining about his past or the scars and brand on his body. "Eleanor's never been examined before by anyone so you'll have to go slow with her." He supposed a room might be good, especially if it had heat in the winter. At least then his daughter wouldn't be subjected to the cold like she had been for the past four years of her life of being hidden within a prison cave that was too cold for even the prisoners.

SilverInu SilverInu

Nicholas Searose
Loner-Male | Southwest side of River
"Most loners seem suspicious," commented Nicholas dryly. At least he was not being growled at anymore. The female's tail waved to the side as her eyes became gentle and he huffed to himself. As she looked around, the wolf snorted. As if he'd let his son be here while investigating. The boy had other things to do like butchering that human and unpacking his things. "When does the human school start and where do I see about registering? I've heard rumors there are other packs here besides your own...that they are run by women? Why is that?"

Syfer Syfer

" i understand that but you dont need to worry to much i will be there and if she want to see how it happens i can be an example for her to watch." she said as she began to walk down the sidewalk to the nearest icream shop to let the pup choose what flavor she would like and if they did not have one they would kane it on site and give her a free taste test to help with her choosing.
"also if she does well going through the testing she will get a good reward for being brave and strong and she can choose anything she wants"
once they got to the shop she opened the door for them to go in.

They headed towards the ice cream place, Maynord nodding as he heard that the woman would use herself as a tester if it would make things easier. "That may be best," said Maynord thoughtfully. Given that the pup hadn't had ice cream before, it would be interesting to see what she picked. Maynord tended to like swirl, that was chocolate and vanilla together though chocolate chip cookie dough had been a second favorite of his. The pup's mother...well she had never been much for sweet things from what he remembered but she had said she liked Cherry Vanilla. So it would be interesting to see what the pup would like or if she would develop her own unique tastes.

Entering the store that sold ice cream, he let Eleanor go in first and he then followed. There was a glass case filled with different ice creams and a small counter to purchase the ice cream. Tables were stacked outside and in the shop for in-person seating and there seemed to be a kitchen of some sort in the back as well. "She'll be spoiled...though after her early years, she deserves it," commented Maynord with a sad smile, reaching over Eleanor's head to pluck the pair of stuffed animals from her and let her head towards the glass case where the different flavors were in buckets. Well it was probably a freezer but it did have glass tops and front sides facing customers. "Pick whatever you want," said Maynord as the child began searching the glass questioningly.

SilverInu SilverInu

Sylvia walked up to the counter and told them what was going on and for a taste test for the little one so she could choose what she like out of there flavors that they had. they took a small plastic spook and scooped up one of each flavor and placed it on some traies that they then set on a table . tanking the them she then led the two over to the table and took a seat while she waited for them to come over to try them before icecream melts.
" allright here are all the flavors that they have as of right now are over here come try what you like and i will buy yall a cone or a cup." she said

Eleanor couldn't decide what she wanted and thus looked at her father helplessly. Thankfully it seemed that there was help coming from Sylvia for she spoke to someone as Maynord tried to explain what some of the flavors were that he recognized and there weren't many but they were then led over to a table with a ton of different spoons with small scoops of ice cream. Told that she could taste whatever she wanted, Eleanor began tasting the food as Maynord put the stuffed animals into an empty chair away from Eleanor so they wouldn't get dirty, the male already knowing what he wanted. "If they have chocolate vanilla swirl, I'll take a cup of that," said Maynord. He watched as Eleanor tasted each of the ice cream spoons...hopefully it wouldn't make Eleanor sick trying all this sweet stuff. Eventually the child ended up settling on banana split ice cream.

SilverInu SilverInu

Sylvia smiled at the pup as the server began to fix a child size banana split and achocolate vanilla swirl for the father and daughter then came back over. " i will take a small rocky road for me please" she said as the server before going to get a small cup for her. "im glad to see that you like this little outing and i hope you stick around for more "

Salem.jpgSalem(Wolf).jpeg
Salem, hunter, Female (Interactions allowed)

I awoke with a start, smelling food. It's still dark, so I can blend in. I start towards the smell, darting this way, and then that. I'm getting closer. I find a deer, trotting in the snow. I start low, and when I get close enough... I pounced. Success! Food to last weeks! I transform back, excited to eat. As I munch, I wonder if I'll find more like me...

Last edited:
#82f56e

"I suppose it depends," said Maynord, "on if we stick around or we leave. We got ourselves lost when we ran which is how we even ended up in this forest so I can't say if I am being tracked or not." Even when they had run, they had done their best to hide their daughter, trying to destroy her scent and hide her from any patrols. His daughter seemed to enjoy the treat, given her eyes were large now but the father ended up picking at his own ice cream. "I seem to be the only omega within your pack."

SilverInu SilverInu

Sylvia took a bite of her ice cream as she listened to him speaking. Before her eyes turn towards the pup who sings in thrilled by the sweet treat that seemed to bring a smile to her face. " even if you are being tracked it still has to be cautious and abide by our rules this is our territory anyway if they came demanding you back I could still pay them off . And if they want to play dirty I really don't mind getting dirty to. As for your rank once you're healthier and we can determine what your strengths are and weaknesses are your rank might improve you might go up to just being a pack mate instead of an Omega" she said she took a couple more bites of her cool sweet treat of ice cream

"It doesn't matter, so long as Eleanor is able to stay in this pack and not worry," said Maynord quietly. He supposed he could deal with being kept a prisoner once more so long as his pup didn't lose her life. As for the idea of taking on a rank that wasn't omega...well he supposed that would be a change from being an omega, slave or prisoner. Maybe the wolf would get some respect from others around him...though he doubted he would get any from his birth pack. He was still the runt and still smaller then his siblings'...even now the wolf was weaker. Syliva at least seemed to be for the wolf for some reason he didn't get. "What's the reason you have so few males? How have you not been challenged by loners?"

a233 a233
As lily was heading north to find a nearby pack to rob, she stopped behind a bush smelling another wolf nearby

She doesnt like other wolves much

" so are pack is mostly made up of females we can actually be far more aggressive then a male cuz we have something to protect." She said as she looked down at at the pup eating away at the ice cream before eating another spoonful of ice cream. " what we lack in physical strength we make up with numbers and just because we're a female does not mean we are weak at all. It's how we perceive things that make it a big difference if we think we are going to lose we will lose. Runt or not you can be one of the strongest members of the pack or you can choose to be the weakest it's your choice."

"That doesn't do anything for making pups," said Maynord, "and your kind don't seem the sort to let loner males into your pack to breed with during heat. You only seem to have two pups...they could easily be killed by a determined bunch of rogue males and take the females for themselves." Maynord glanced at his daughter as he spoke but the child was oblivious to the conversation in favor of eating her own ice cream. He didn't understand why they would let in a loner female when it wasn't breedable...if would make sense if they let him in, they needed a male to make pups and grow their pack. Another female was...pointless at the moment. "Do the other packs have this problem as well, the lack of males? If it's a problem, why would you allow women into your pack? It seems counterproductive." His daughter better not be seen as a solution to their problem or the wolf would leave the pack and go back to being on the run with his daughter. As for himself, the male had no desire to find a mate or have pups again, not now anyway. "Were the males in your pack weak to bother protecting their few pups?" Maybe they did have an issue with rogue males...it seemed it would be easy for a strong rogue or rogues to take over a pack of women. Maynord personally didn't know any females that were more aggressive then males and apparently stronger then them as well.

SilverInu SilverInu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back