• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The moons light (werewolf rp) (open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Riza Azira

I get up with some encouragement from who I assume is the packs alpha. My legs shake a lot as I'm guided toward their pack house. I really hope this means there taking me in. I think to myself. The fatigue from my wandering has made me exhausted I couldn't use my powers even if I wanted to. I just follow them as I'm becoming semiconsious of everything around me.

Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House / Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House

Halfway to the house, it wasn’t too much of a surprise when his daughter shifted, the wolf dropping the pup on the ground. Scratching at his neck, he dug around in the earth and pulled out a tattered gown, waiting for the child to pull it on. Somewhat big, and dragging on the ground, the pup was nearly swallowed in it but he wasn’t good at sewing and it had been the one scrap of clothing he’d managed to steal for his child after her birth. Maynord reached down and plucked his daughter up by the gown, moving to set her on his back, winching as frail hands grasped his fur tightly. Waiting for her to settle, he headed back to the pack house at a trot, the omega in no hurry. As the scents of wolves enter his nose, the wolf whined lowly, slowing his gait until it was a walk and stopped. Sniffing the air,he detected superiors and a loner that disappeared into the house.

“Papa are we going inside?”

The wolf huffed in answer, shaking his head and pawing nervously at the ground with a paw. Though he could smell other kids, the loner scent was still prominent and he wasn’t about to risk his pup’s life or his own and so remained standing outside the pack house.

blonde-model-woman.jpgfemale-wolf-ray-rafiti-wildearth-guardians.jpg
Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : Talathel Talathel alpha. scorpiodragon scorpiodragon scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan

sylia tried not to choke on her food as she was trying not to laugh at her best friend who had just shoved her. she grabbed her moca and took a few swollows to clear her throat before she looked at her alpha before spotting Maynord and Eleanor and her eyes turned soft at the site of the pup.

" good morning Maynord Raganathan Eleanor Raganathan, would you like any thing to eat" she asked as she quickly finished the food before her so that sshe could help get cook any thing the pup wanted if she was hungery. to be honest it was rare to see the pup with out a her father around since she knew the pup was very shy around other pack members. to be honest the thought Eleanor father should have a higher rank than omega but that is the alphas call because as the omega it was harder for him to get the proper food the he and the pu needed to survive.
"i believe it would be good to move Eleanor's father from the ank of omega to at least pack since he has such a cute daughter like her." she said in a serious tone to Amatiel as she picked up her moca and took another swollow of the cold bitter sweet liquid.

Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Darkcloud Pack | Alpha Female | Location: Outside the pack house | Interactions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
images (1).jpegdownload (3).jpeg

She crosses her arms, letting her eyes rove over his body. At least he isn't a twig... Her eyes narrow when she does the mental comparison of his tall, musculsr build to her small, petite one.

Tossing her long, white hair over her shoulder, Elie says, "Why would I be mated to someone who can barely look me in the eye?" Her golden eyes flash and she gives a feral grin that looks more like a snarl than anyhing else.

"So. Tell me. Who the hell are you and what are you doing at my pack's house?" Her nose crinkles as the wind blows another wave of that amazing smell towards her. Chocolate.... She forces her stomach to not growl at the scen of the sweet treat. Gods, she was hungry.

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House / Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House

Preoccupied with the scent of loner and mulling over what to do, Maynord and Eleanor didn’t live in the pack house but slept outside within the territory either in the open or within the shelter of trees, Maynord didn’t realize that one of the superior wolves had been able to see the pair as they stood outside the house. He flinched as Eleanor tightened her grip on his fur, pulling at it and shook himself, ears picking up the sounds of a greeting which was still a foreign concept to him. Eleanor’s eyes glanced furtively at Sylvia as she and papa were greeted. The child was hungry but she had grown used to scraps.

As if to announce what the child was too shy to say, her stomach rumbles. While her father moved back away from the wolves in fear of being struck, the child remained clutching her father’s fur, her knuckles beginning to turn white. “H...hi. C...can we really eat? Not take food ‘way?”

SilverInu SilverInu

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan

"yes you can come in and eat, as far as i know no one is tured away or starved in this pack, as loong as you can pull your own weight in some way or another to have the right to come in and eat 3 full meals a day and. pups are allways fed and scent to school for learn about what rank they want when they are older. so feel free to some in to eat" she said as she went back over to the stove and began to cook for the two since the looked like they were about to jump out of there skin in fear they were doing some thing wrong but in truth she hated seeing other mistreated even if they were loners or omegas in the pack all had to work as one to keep the pack floating.

" is there any thing you two want, if there is nothing i will be cooking any and every thing " she said as she looked over her shoulder at the two.

(just so you know she has an Irish accent)

Last edited:
OOC: Gotcha

While Eleanor didn’t understand a lot of what was said to her, papa seemed to because he remained within the doorway as Eleanor questioned if they were allowed to eat. “Why do omegas need to learn? Papa and mama say we at bottom of order due being omegas and prisoners.”

Maynord flushed under his fur and growled lowly at his pup, a warning to watch her tongue around the superiors, though the growl was fearful. Asked what they wanted, Maynord shifted restlessly on his paws, cautiously entering the hole a bit more bit staying out of reach. He shook his head as they were asked if they wanted anything special. “Papa, can I go to school?”

A huff was the child’s answer. Maynord didn’t have money for school. “Can we have...berries and honey?” From what the child remembered, mama enjoyed the treat. She didn’t really know of many foods but that and milk soaked bread with honeycomb and scraps.

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan

" you can come in to the house and yes you can have barries and honey, you can also have meat and veggies if you want. as for school evey one has the right to learn and better them selves in any way possible. i do not remember you two being capture as prisonersand i dont think the alpha will stop eather one of you from tring to reach a higher rank." she said as she placed as berries and hony in a bowl and took out two plate and filled both of them with a mix of meat and veggies and placed it before the to so that they could eat.

"take your time and eat slowly we dont neat ether of you with a upset tummy and there will alway be food.. if you want you can come with me and the alpha on a dawn patrole around the territory. and if you and to do some other work the alpha has many thing you can do to earn you keep and place in the pack. also once your daughter has the ability to shift she can start training under any rank she want or if she is lucky she could be placed as beta or gama when she is around my age but that is up to the alpha.

Amatiel Serena Vierel - 'Tia'
Alpha female of Moonlight Pack
Mentions: Sylvia SilverInu SilverInu Eleanor and Maynord scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Riza FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

The lithe form of the alpha female entered the house quietly, pawsteps delicate on the floor as she allowed herself to lead Riza towards the couch and gently grasped blankets in her jaws, tugging them off the couch to lay them on the floor just in case the fae couldn't leap onto the soft cushions. Her multi-toned swished around her as she wagged her tail gently and then glanced towards Sylvia, watching her best friend with glowing orbs as she took care of some of her pack before she headed up the stairs to change and shift back. Nudging the slightly open door to her room wide, she entered and then shifted, donning a white dress with golden beads entwining around it. The soft fabric flowing to the ground softly before she exited and gently came back downstairs "Sylv" Her quiet but commanding voice echoed faintly as she leaned against the door, humor in her orbs as she studied Eleanor and her father. "The dawn patrol can wait a bit longer, would you please make some light food for our guest?" she asked, turning to exit and go back to Riza's side. Her piercing orbs softening to show her concern, though she would not allow a threat to come to Eleanor or her pack in any way. Pups and her pack meant everything to her - but she also believed in second chances. She would not turn away someone in need, enemy or not. Should harm befall the young of her pack - then problems would definitely arise. Her long hair brushed her lower back in soft waves of ebony, and as the rising light hit it ... the ebony strands seemed to light on fire as red and auburn appeared to dance through the loose strands.

The wolf huffed to himself. That was too much food for an omega, let alone an escaped prisoner. He was still uncertain why these superiors did not toss them out or throw them back to the pack where he'd been a prisoner and his daughter who would face certain death regardless. Maynord and Eleanor watched as Sylvia prepared a meal for them, the alpha female there also and helping the loner to lie down with some blankets which the omega didn't rightly understand either and was glad his pup did not start firing off questions that he knew not the answers to. As the bowl of berries and honey were set down in front of them, Maynord's eyes went to the bowl and he sniffed at the berries and honey, his eyes darting up to Sylvia as she prepared a couple plates of meat and vegetables before setting them down on the ground. Were they poisoned? It was possible, but surely...no of course a superior might attempt poisoning omegas. He was the only omega here after all, him and maybe his daughter.

A pack cannot exist without omegas to take their stress out on. As the alpha headed towards the door, Maynord curled his tail to the side and stepped backwards until he hit the wall, eyes darting nervously towards the alpha and then down at the floor. His ears pressed back as he felt Eleanor bury her face in his neck fur, the pup shaking. Even as Sylvia said that they both had the option to become higher in rank and that when his daughter learned to shift into a wolf she could begin training under Sylvia herself or as a beta or gamma, the omega knew better then to hope for a better life for his child. Turning his head, he grabbed Eleanor's arm gently in his mouth, nipping the pup until she let go and clambered off of him, though the child didn't move towards the food, instead clutching her father's pelt with one hand.

The omega shook himself, even as they were invited to go on the patrol and that they could eat three times a day if they wished as well as be in the pack house. He shifted restlessly on his paws and then moved forward, sniffing the food again and glancing nervously towards the loner, his upper lip curling over his teeth in silent warning to stay away from him and his child before sniffing at the food a third time. Tenatively taking one of the berries in his mouth, he chewed it and then put a paw on the meat, holding it down as he tore a chunk from it and then dropped it on the floor, tearing a strip of meat off and tasting that. All the while, Eleanor held onto her father's fur as he chewed the meat before swatting his child with his tail, tearing the meat into bite-sized pieces and dropping them on the floor for Eleanor, huffing at her as he circled the pup with his body to try to block her from any attacks by the loner or the other pack wolves, a trait he and Eleanor's mother had done when they were trying to hide their daughter from the wolves' who kept them prisoner.

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

" I understand you being cautious but I will tell you an honest fact if I wanted you dead you would be dead I am not a judgmental person and I do not take my frustration out on other people let alone people I consider pack. If I want to take my frustration out it would not be on y'all it would be on a punching bag in a gym which by the way I do need to replace or I hunting but never on someone who cannot fight or will not fight back that is below me " she said. As she and she turned back to the stove to cut off the burner so no one would be harmed or burn before turning back to the two that were cautiously eating.

" I have clothes upstairs that I put up in the storage these are childhood clothes that I saved jsut for cases like this and I'm glad I did. I would like you to shift back so that I could take you and her into town to get some fitting clothes not leftover clothes but some decent comfortable clothes later" she said as ahe began to wash up the dishes.

Lily wakes up stretching in her wolf form, feeling refreshed as she stood up heading outside to hunt. She sniff around to see if anyone was near before heading over to a grassy area to hunt.

A deer was nearby eatting some grass by the bushes causing her to crouch down and get ready to pounce

Riza Azira

I tiredly climb over to the blanket on the floor and fall asleep instantly. I hadn't realized how mentally exhausting a year in the wild would be.

Amatiel ‘Tia’ Serena Vierel
Alpha Female of Moonlight Pack
Mentions: Sylvia SilverInu SilverInu Eleanor and Maynord scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Riza and Lily FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Mercury dipped blue orbs studied Riza for a second before Tia turned and left the room to watch her friend and sister talk to the two others. “She is correct. We would never harm another - not even an omega” she spoke softly from her place in the doorway before giving a light smile to Eleanor “Did you wish to play with others around your age?” She asked , an idea taking form in her mind. If Eleanor wished she was sure Lily wouldn’t take too much offense to watching the young pup. Turning her orbs to Maynord she gifted the male with a gentle smile before glancing towards her lead warrior to-be. “Sylv - leaves the dishes for now. It’s not like you can’t do them later after we finish up the patrols” her voice held amusement and good humor in it as she let her posture relax, long hair gently brushed against her skin as she smiled at her pack.​

Lily pounce on the deer percing her teeth into its neck killing it

The deer drop down on the ground dead

She start to rip it open only eating the meat

"So. Tell me. Who the hell are you and what are you doing at my pack's house?" - Elie Locke

Austin Grayson
Interaction( TayMaiTer TayMaiTer )

I sigh knowing it would soon come to this. I stand proud and tall like I was taught to do back at my old pack staring straight into her beautiful eyes. "I am the third eldest of the alpha's children of greythorn pack. I got tired of not having a mate so I ventured to the closest pack and that was this one, and-" I chuckle a bit. "And it seems I do infact have a mate. I'm Austin, Austin Greyton. So what's your name, darling?

Nicholas Searose
Loner-Male | Unclaimed Territory

Heavy paws carried Nicholas away from the cabin, the wolf going to investigate the land they now claimed. The wolf wanted to see the prey and if there were threats as well as determine how far it was from town. He’d heard rumors of there being packs, at least two, within the area. To his knowledge, both were run by women...women without obedience training and mates. At least, that had been the word a few months ago. He would lay claim to this land for the duration of Vitoxo’s sophomore year at least. Well, a repeat if his son’s sophomore year, given he had missed too much school last year. As for if they remained for his son’s junior and senior years, that was uncertain. His son better be at the cabin or the pup would be in for a world of pain.

Ears twitching as Eleanor shoved the bite-sized pieces of meat into her mouth as quickly as possible, Maynord plucked a couple berries and a glob of honey out of the bowl with his tongue, swallowing the treat quickly before tentatively eating the meat and vegetables, ears perking forward as he continued to listen as both the lead warrior to-be and the alpha female even said they wouldn't hurt anyone who was lesser then them or couldn't fight back. Maynord would believe that when he saw it. It would obviously take time for Maynord to trust the pack he and his child had found themselves part of after losing the girl's mother and escaping another pack. When he was told to shift back into a wolf and that there were children clothes for Eleanor upstairs, the wolf stared at the lead warrior to-be, swallowing the piece of meat hanging out of his mouth rather hurriedly and coughing as he swallowed it wrong. Eleanor was then asked by the alpha female if she wanted to play with other children her age looked at her papa, uncertain if it was allowed. Maynord was otherwise silent but finally nodded after mulling it over. His child could probably do with picking up some social cues before shifting, the wolf dressed in a tattered sacrificial gown that was grimy and its original color masked.

SilverInu SilverInu Talathel Talathel

Last edited:
Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Talathel Talathel

sylvia looked over her shoulder at her alpha with a grin " do you mean how you have been avoiding doing your moutain of paper work that keeps geting larger by the day." she said as she finished up the last of the dishes and put them to the side to dry as she turned back to the two that were still eat ther food and smiled at the pup that was eating as much she could.

" i will make this promise to the two of you now if your old pack comes looking for the two of yall i plan on sending them back home with a propper beating. to harm or starve a pup or pups is just down right wrong." she as she quickly went up the stairs and grabbed her a box of her dad evey day were and her child hood cloths and headed abck down the stairs and over to the two.

" here are the cloths i have once your two are finished i will take you two to get a bath, i have placed all the needed bathing items in the top of the boxes to help aide you in cleaning" she said puting the two medium boxes on the floor for them to look through.

I sigh knowing it would soon come to this. . . . 'Im Austin, Austin Greythorn. So what's your name, darling?'

Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Darkwood Pack | Alpha Female | Location: Outside the pack house | Interaction: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
Mentions: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

She starts right back into his eyes as he speaks. Her heart pounds. He is the son of an alpha... he could very easily challenge her. And with her small size, she might lose.

She snarls when he call her darling. "The name is Elentiya. Elentiya Locke. Though my pack call me Elie. I am alpha female of the Darkwood pack." She tsks. "Just because you are my mate, doesn't mean you immediately become alpha male. You still need to show your worth." She gives him a deadly grin, not knowing whether this is true or not. But he doesn't need to know that. Maybe she'll have him fight her lead warrior, just for fun.

Austin Greyton
Interactions( TayMaiTer TayMaiTer )

I blink my eyes at her. "Not to be weird but ah could I give you a hug. Please." I say. Im kind of startled to hear that this fierce twig is the alpha. I wonder if that makes me alpha? Oh I guess I'll have to fight or something before I earn that title. For now just being close to her is all I care about.

Lily Harot

I come in after they carry the wary shewolf away "goodness children can't you be a bit less messy?" I ask as Andy is spewing his food everywhere, making Aria laugh. We are sitting at one of the other tables in the room away from the alpha and the other two newcomers. A father and daughter it looks like. I wonder if she would like to play with Andy and Aria. I glance back at them now making large bubbles in there milk. I sigh. It's gonna be a long day. I guess I better look that she wolf over for injurys after she wakes up.

At mention of the pack that had captured Maynord and that his daughter had been born into, the omega stiffened as he heard the information. Eleanor froze and dropped the food she was eating, Maynord putting a hand on his child's shoulder and squeezing it gently. Neither of them ate very much of their meal, their bodies not accustomed to it...well Maynord didn't. Feeling a tug on his own gown, Maynord dropped his gaze towards the pup and crouched down, allowing the child to whisper something in his ear. He shook his head as the child was done whispering to him and patted her head as he moved his hand from her shoulder to her head. The thud of boxes caused Eleanor to jump and hide behind her father as Sylvia spoke to them, saying they could pick through the clothes and that there were bathing supplies in the boxes as well.

"Eleanor cannot go back to the pack that held her mother and I as prisoners," spoke Maynord in a raspy voice. "She will be put down for even being created. Even in my birth pack, omegas cannot create children or have mates due to the weakness it brings to the pack."

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

" well i dont believe in stopping some one from having pup or kids that is there right with out omegas there would not me much structure to a pack because to me all ranks matter becasue we are a team, if one part of the pack is weak the whole pack will be affected, you cant have a perfect pack its impossible. to have a weekness means you can over come it on your own or together with your pack. so as long as you are her you will be treated propperly but this also means you need to eat more to get health so this way we can determan what rank you two could do because i was not born to the possion of lead warrior to be i studied and worked hard to get here so the same goes to the both of you" she said with ehr back turned to them as she open the boses and puled out some dresses, tops, shorts .... she placed them out for the little pup to look over and choose what she wanted to wear un till she got new ones for her to wear.
after taking out the colse for the little one she began to do the smae with her dads old cloths .
" looks like i will need to also get some shoes and sock for you. you know if i was in any other pack than this one i would have been walking in your foot steps becase both of my parents are gone from this world before i was ready to shift but becasue i was in this pack i had some one to help me to and that was my best friends parents the previous alphas, and yeas they could have given me any ranki wanted because i was there daughters friend but i chose to work hard to be were i am at and its also were i can promis you you will get a fair chance to improve your ranks once your healthy enough ."

Riza Azira
Interactions(open)

I walk up feeling a bit dizzy, where am I? I mumbled to myself before realizing that I'm in the packhouse. I get up and stretch walking slowly over to the group near the food. I tilt my head obviously asking a question but which one food? Clothes? New people? I couldn't decide so I waited for someone to notice me.

Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Darkwood Pack | Alpha Female | Location: Outside the pack house | Interaction: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

She lets out a musical laugh, turning back to head to the pack house. "Fat chance." She starts going back. She has a mountain of things to do.

It's not that she didn't want a mate. In fact, she was over the moon with joy that she had finally found one. But... well... everyone in the pack saw her as the tough girl who didn't take anyone's shit. She wasn't supposed to have a soft spot. Otherwise, how would she be a good alpha? She starts weaving through the trees to get to the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back