• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The moons light (werewolf rp) (open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Austin Greyton

I bite my tongue in shame. Im so stupid thinking she's warm up to me that quick. She turns and walks back to the pack house. Should I follow her or just stay here? I sigh and begin to walk after her. She has to warm up at some point, right? My brain can't help thinking that she walks so regal and so amazing. I can't believe I found her finally.

Elentiya (Elie) Locke
Darkwood Pack | Alpha Female | Location: Inside the pack house | Interaction: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
Mentions: Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

As she walks, she keeps glancing at him from the corner of her eye. How the hell was she supposed to focus on her tasks for today, when she just found him? When she just found her mate?! She clenches her jaw. It doesn't matter. She has to.

She opens the door and enters the pack house. The rest of the pack is either still asleep or is currently indulging in breakfast. She gives them all a smile as she passes. Snatching a couple of muffins from the breakfast table, she then exits out a side door, heading toward the Healers hut. She needed to speak with her Lead Warrior.

Maynord Raganathan/Eleanor Raganathan

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House / Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House
Eleanor remained behind her father as the strange woman spoke to them, the pup confused about why they were being spoken to or why papa was being treated like an equal to these higher wolves. Yet her eyes would stare out from behind her father's back, peering around him to watch the other, even as another person came in and then movement caught her eye and she shrank back again as the loner woke up. Mama and papa had said loners were unpredictable, rogues even more so. Maynord turned his head briefly towards the pup before following her gaze. "It seems your loner has woken," said Maynord.

As clothes were taken out and set down, he guided Eleanor forward, reaching behind him to grasp the child and pull her forward by her wrist. "You can look," murmured Maynord quietly, releasing Eleanor's wrist as she looked nervously at her father and then towards the clothes before tentatively moving forward. "I wasn't always an omega but I was the runt of my litter," said Maynord. "But I was timid and that resulted in bullying as the weakest of my parents litter. After I failed in my training with the other pups of my pack, I was made an omega was...proper." He didn't speak of his parents, how his mother was a gamma and his father a delta nor of his history or the location with the other pack that had captured him as an adolescent. At the mention of socks and shoes, Maynord shrugged. "I don't have money to pay for such things but perhaps your position is due to luck and your fortune. Not every pack is as...kind to their lessers."

He moved forward as Eleanor tilted her head at one of the dresses and picked it up, showing it to her father who hummed in answer at her unspoken question. "When does school start? I don't have money for that either," he said as he picked through the clothes that were lain out for himself, choosing some shorts and a shirt. "Will she be going to school with humans or other werewolves?"

SilverInu SilverInu Mentioned: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Austin Greyton
stephanie-cook-785099-unsplash.jpg
I feel like an outsider and my stomach keeps grumbling I watch as the alpha grabs a couple muffins. Mmm food. I only take a small portion of three muffins instead of the ten I wanted to take. I continue following her having absolutely nothing else to do. I must look like a threat to the rest of the pack but non of them object as I follow after her.

Villian (Vil) Obliger
Beta female of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: None
They quickly gathered their things walking as fast as they could out of the hut. They put their book and pencils into a satchel they held. They changed into their wolf form, and secured the satchel around their waist. They ran as fast as they could from the pack's small village into the nearby woods. They ran as far as they thought they needed. Transforming back into their normal form. They walked the rest of the way to the river. They sat down on a huge rock that laid next to the river. They took out their book and pencil starting to draw.

Lily Harot
Mentions( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ),(myself)
79f224cfab7d194250bfb32ed340b42a.jpg
I notice as the new loner that was near the couch gets up and pads slowly over to the box of clothes near the other loners and our alpha. "Guys, mommy's going to go to work you can go and play for a bit on the swing set you like so much ok?....Andy,Aria." " Yes mum we be careful."says Andy. "Yup, yup" jumps Aria. The swing is only like twenty feet from the pack house they'll be fine for a bit this happens every day I'm busy. I get up and make my was over to the shewolf seeing as she cocks her head I grab her some clothes that should fit her human form and hand them to her. The bathroom is over there I say pointing to a door. When your done changing you can come out to my healing hit and I'll check you over ok dear." She doesn't respond but I get the feeling that she understands. A second later she walks toward the bathroom. I point to the other loners you two just need a good meal and plenty of rest then you should feel much better. I squat down near the little girl. "You're welcome to play with my kids outside on the swings if you want." I stand back up "If not I totally understand, I'm lily Harot the packs healer by the way, nice too meet you guys."

Last edited:
Nicholas Searose
Loner-Male | Unclaimed Territory to Pack Borders

It didn't take too long for Nicholas to catch himself a couple of rabbits in the unclaimed territories, pausing to rub his body on the ground and any trees he passed as he proceeded to make a border around a good ten square miles in either direction. The wolf took the pair of rabbits he was carrying in his mouth back home and opened the door, putting them in the fridge and then leaving, hearing the shower running. He then left, shutting the door behind him so no vermin could get in and continued with his search. Rumors of the packs filtered into his mind and he moved through the territory he'd claimed, moving into the remainder of the unclaimed lands and through the terrain until he got to two different scent markers and the smell of water cutting them in half. Interesting, he thought as he slid his body effortlessly into the water and began swimming downstream to cover his tracks and scent. Let's see where this leads out.

Riza Azira
f66f37f8c29d378ad8c9c00ace326623.jpg
I take the clothes that lily hands me and go into the bathroom this one's nothing fancy just a tub in one corner a sink and a toilet in the other part of the bathroom. I have to consantrate for a minute before I remember what I look like. I painfully pop and crackle into my human form putting on clothes that fit almost perfect. I walk out of the bathroom a little clumsy, and a little scared of everyone I try to take to say hi but all I manage is a small squeak so I just wander by clutching my arm nervously. There is just so many people here. I get to the one small cabin that definetly appears to be the healers cabin so I walk inside.

Villian (Vil) Obliger
Beta female of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: None

They smiled at their master piece and set their book down on the rock. They jumped up and walked to a nearby tree. They easily climbed the tree; as they had done so various times before. They settled down on a branch that overlooked to river. They listened to the sounds of the forest birds, animals scurrying, rushing water, so on and so forth. They remained there for some time at peace with themselves.

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

" right now money is not an issure since i was left with a lot of it so any fees for the pup will be taken care up and school will start for her once she is back up the normal healthy weight, and her knoledge is tested so that we know were to place her in the learning system. but once we know what you capabilities are you will also be trained to increase your strangthss and to impove what you lack fromthere you will go in to a sparing match to se where you are placed in pack rank will be unless the alpha give you the rank" she said as she move to show them the way to the bath room to get a bath only stopping for them to cath up if they had choosen theree cloths .
"both of you will be trained in combat so that if you run in to truble and are alone you will be able to get away or protect others . also when it comes to house hold every one pitches in in some way or another but washing cloths and cooking every one takes turns." she said after awhile before opening a door to the down stairs full bathroom and took out a bar of soap and wash rag and placed them inside the shower tub and then two large fluffy towels on to the sink for them to use after they finish bathing.

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House/Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House

The loner was inspected and then sent away, only it was into the house which the pup didn't understand and papa's voice didn't seem interested in speaking much longer then what he had already spoken. The one that gave them food and strange thin furs didn't seem to understand that omegas were necessary which was odd to the child. Another one comes by and crouches down to look at Eleanor, the pup's eyes glancing briefly at the one that introduces theirself as a healer and says she can play with other pups. There doesn't seem to be many pups here to begin with. Before she can say anything or make a decision, the strange one speaks again, saying a bunch of phrases and words that go over her head. "Papa what's combat?"

"Fighting," answered Maynord. "Learning to defend yourself and others from harm though most use it as a way to control us." The man then turned his attention back to the woman as she said that Eleanor would begin school when she was at a more healthy weight and when they were both healthy, they would begin their training in fighting and such. Maynord wasn't too sure about doing any fighting. The wolf had never been a fighter. That was probably why he had failed his training, among being unable to keep up with his older siblings and peers. He wasn't too sure about Eleanor learning to fight and getting hurt either. There was mention of household chores and cooking and the male actually perked up for once. Cooking he actually liked. As another door was opened to the downstairs bathroom, he gathered up some of the shampoo and washing supplies in his arms before leading Eleanor to the bathroom and shutting the door.

"Papa what's school?"

"Something humans go to so they can learn about the world and go to higher schools," said Maynord. "Your mother and I both went despite being werewolves. You may make friends there but have to be careful of other wolves and humans themselves cannot be trusted. I think school started for me in September so you may have a ways to go yet before you can start school."

He helped his daughter out of the gown and filled the tub up with water, speaking quietly to Eleanor who was still shy with strangers being outside but slowly opening up more to her father as he waited for the tub to fil, keeping it on lukewarm so his pup wouldn't burn herself. When it was full, he set the child in the water and began scrubbing at her body. Given the pup hadn't bathed in five years and Maynord for longer, the tub was bound to be completely filthy by the time they were done.

SilverInu SilverInu

Nicholas Searose
Loner-Male | Location: Pack Borders
His first stop was to the left where he scented someone near the southwestern part of the river he was swimming in. All the more better as the scent was female...maybe it was one of these 'alphas' that he could dominate. Turning left, he swam to a shallow area where he clambered out, dripping water on the ground as he took in a breath of air. Female indeed though it didn't smell in heat. It wasn't an issue, he could kidnap some stupid human and give the bitch to his son and then just keep it hostage. Shaking out his pelt to dry himself, the wolf began padding forward, following the scent until he reached some girl sitting near the river with a sketchbook. Just like his boy...well it gave his pup something to bond with the female over he supposed, though he didn't see bonding as important when it came to passing down one's genes. His boy needed to learn how to take things from females and not just their lives. The fact that the wolf might be older than his pup wasn't any concern...they were wolves...not pathetic food that was humans. The creature seemed interested in the scenery as he approached and observed her. She didn't smell like a rogue like he had been born as...nor a loner. So...she must be a pack wolf. Nicholas didn't understand those who thought they were the wrong gender or non-binary creatures....all he understood was male and female. That was probably why he didn't know his boy wasn't interested in women and was uncomfortable around them.

Syfer Syfer

Sylvia Mucullen/ moonlight pack / lead warrior to be/ age :23/ interaction : scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Sylvia looked at him and his dauger her eyes shined with joy at how curous she was about school and the pack which she hoped ment that the pup would excel in her studies . "you do not need to fear that i will use combat to keep you undercontrole it will only be to see what your capeable of doing. i am much stronger when i need to protect pups or thoes who are not able to protect them self, i would lay down my life to protect any pups in this pack becasue they are the next generation to keep it going." she said as she turned and walked away to go finish cleaning up the dishes on the floor now that they were empthy as wll as clean up the flood to keep the grease stanes from sticking because of the torn up bacon that he had been givving to his daughter. once they were clean they would look and feel a whole lot better than they were with all that dirt on there face. then her mind went back to the pup and idea popped in to her head so she went back up to her room and got a few childrens books that were interactive and brought them down the stairs to had to the dad to start teaching the pup a few thing.

Omega-Male | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House / Pup-Female | Moonlight Pack | Location: Pack House
Maynord didn't respond as he wasn't sure what to say before taking Eleanor to the bathroom. It took a while to wash years of grime of his daughter and then himself, though that was only because the omega actually took the time to clean the tub after Eleanor was done with his bath. Taking the time to brush his daughter's hair to get knots and tangles out of it. Eleanor played with the frayed edges of the dress that her father helped put on her before continuing to clean the tub and then taking a shower. Still it was some time before father and daughter left the bathroom, the omega taking the time to clean the tub after he was done with his own shower. His pup certainly looked better when she was cleaned up. They left the dirty towels on the floor of the bathroom as they came out, both dressed in the clothing they were given to wear, Maynord carrying their tattered clothing in his arms. "Where do we put these?"

SilverInu SilverInu

" think of those clothes as your past now that you're no longer in the past you're being reminded of it you can throw it away you will not be wearing anyting that horrible looking as long as I am around" she said as she handed out some books to him each one ranging in a different level beginning from pre-k to at least third grade to see which level the pup would be at.
" you're some books ranging from about Pre-K to at least their grade level you can read these to your pup so hopefully help her get a jump start on education"

Tilting his head at Sylvia, Maynord dropped the gowns as if they had suddenly burned him, though to his daughter the dress she wore was no different from the gown she had been wearing for the past four years, other then fact that it was not dirty or tattered. He was then handed some books and looked down at them before looking back up at Sylvia as she spoke of him being able to read to his daughter so she could get a jump start on her education. "I see," said Maynord slowly, unsure what else to say. "Are we going to go search for clothes now and what month does school start here? I heard a rumor there were other packs here when we got lost...how am I supposed to know my child will be safe from other werewolves and humans?"

OOC: We can skip to the time in town shopping

SilverInu SilverInu

" if you're going to close then you can follow me we'll be going to one of these stores that my family owns for you to choose whatever you want from price means nothing to me. As for her education let's see where her learning is and if she is behind we will privately tutor her at the pack house until she is caught up with her age or get ahead. But if she's with her age group she will start in the next 3 months but first you got to get her registered and her tuition paid because she will be going to one of the private institutions strictly for werewolves this place is also in neutral ground so that other past cannot harm each other without in inciting the werewolf laws."

Thats fine with me.

"Schools for werewolves," said Maynord, the first words he had said since they had left the pack house of Moonlight to go into the human city. Strange, all the packs had gone to school together with humans from pre-kindergarten to twelfth grade and those who wanted to go to college, chose to go to the private university for their kind or the human universities scattered throughout the world. "You have private schools for werewolves? That is...odd. How do you learn to interact with each other and humans if you cannot study with them?" Though the wolf didn't precisely like humans, some of them could be crueler then werewolves, he had tried to warn his child of hunters that took down their kind and of humans that wanted to become werewolves due to their fantasy stories though much of it went over the child's head. She had indeed questioned her parents once, how humans were any stronger or dangerous than werewolves and her mother had tried to explain about their guns and other weapons they used to hunt and destroy, how they withered like snakes across the ground, destroying anything that got in their way or those who were different and strange but the child was too young to understand such things.

Maynord carried his daughter through the streets as they wandered through the human city, listening to Sylvia as she took them to a store her family owned and said they could buy anything they wanted...money was no object apparently. He listened as it was explained how her education would be determined. "She's likely behind in everything," said Maynord. "It was all her mother and I could to hide both her mother's pregnancy and the child's birth, let alone provide the nourishment needed for her mother when pregnant. Still it didn't matter, she still grew weaker in the end...all our scraps went to the child when she was weaned."

SilverInu SilverInu

" well you don't technically have to send her to the private school for werewolves it's just using their for those who have a lot more difficulty when it comes to their shifting or understanding pack culture. We do have some schools that are within the territory so we give the option of where the child goes to school to the parents because some want them to go to the human schools and some what to go to a strictly werewolf School. It's all what you want your child to learn I myself went to a public human school with some of my other packmate until we were ready to start learning how to shift then we went to the werewolf only School." She said if she walks around before leading them into a nice-looking stop that had a mixture of children's clothing from newborns up to adults for both men and women.
" go through the shop pick out what you light and go to the dressing room and try them on and you don't have to worry about outgrowing some of the outfits because you can always come back and pick out more what's your finished will measure you for shoe size and be able to get you some decent fitting shoes again what they wear out you can come back and get more or you can just buy a couple of pair ahead of time that you prefer and are comfortable to you so you don't have to come back again in the near future and same goes for the pup.

"There doesn't seem to be many pups within your pack. Did a disease happen?" questioned Maynord as he continued carrying Eleanor, shifting the child in his arms as he followed her inside and listened to the fact that there were some private schools for those werewolves who had issues with pack life and such or troubles shifting. As they entered the store, they were surrounded by aisles of clothing on racks and shelves, Maynord looking around him. "I guess that makes sense," he said to himself before setting Eleanor down as they wandered through the walls of the building. He gave her an odd look before taking his daughter's hand and heading into the children's section first, looking for clothes that might fit her. At least the dressing room was pointed out, he'd hate to get something too small or too big though that might be good for like a winter jacket or something with the colder season probably starting soon. A few outfits for warmer months and colder months might do he supposed...he could always try to come back for more.

" it's not that we've had disease it's just we lack enough members of the male population to really have a lot of pups to run around underneath our feet. To be honest you're one of the few males in the pack" she said if she rub the back of her neck feeling slightly awkward because it wasn't my life you looked around carefully enough the pack of basically run by females what the select few males running around every once in awhile.

Lily finished eating and leaves the deer body for anyone else to eat as she head further towards the pack borders, she knew she would probably have to sneak in to steal some supplies.....

Open for interaction

Bryan let himself be inspected by Nami, lifting his arms when she wanted to see underneath and letting her poke and prod at him until she was satisfied with the progress. When she asked if he wanted tea, he didn't say anything. He knew the routine by now, she'd make him tea, he'd take a sip of the disgusting leaf water, and then he'd set it aside to be 'forgotten' about when he left. Villian's arrival would not change that, nor would it change the status quo of the interactions between him and her.

When he was handed the cup of tea, like clockwork, he took a sip and set it aside before wordlessly heading towards the door. He didn't leave, however, not once he saw the alpha walking towards the hut with a stranger following after like a lost pup. He did step out of the doorway to let her pass, but neither she nor the stranger looked hurt or sick. So that just meant she was here to talk to him.

As they got closer still, he got a good look at the stranger. He was far to scrawny to be a warrior, and looked to be fawning over Elentiya, who in turn was doing her best to ignore him. "I do not want him," he told her simply, his threatening stare of bloody murder burning a hole in the stranger.
FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Syfer Syfer TayMaiTer TayMaiTer

Elentiya glanced at Bryan. "Hope you are healed enough for a fight." She gives a feral grin before turning to the healer. She would talk to her lead warrior afterwards. "I am just here to pick up the weekly report." She says with a pleasant smile. See? She could be nice if she wished.

After receiving the report, she runs her gaze down Bryan, studying how he faired from the injury. Satisfied, she says, "Follow me." She then begins walking toward the warrior's hut while speaking. "This..." she waves toward her mate "...is Austin Greyton." She narrows her golden eyes at him. Go ahead and introduce yourself, Prince. Her eyes say.

Syfer Syfer Soviet Panda Soviet Panda FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12

Nami Aunt/Auntie
Healer of Darkcloud pack
Mentions: TayMaiTer TayMaiTer

Nami looked to the alpha as she walked in. Her eyes flicked for a second to the guy next to her, and she gave a soft smile to him. She looked back to the alpha and gave her report. There wasn't much to say; everything was normal and as it should be. She looked around the hut to try and find Villian, but they had already left. Nami gave a small sigh; she really needed their help. She wished that they would get over their stage fright, and just help out around here like everyone else did. But she would have to tell Vil that later, right now she needed to get her brew going. There was a lot to be done. She silently hoped that someone would come in today, so she could have an excuse to slack off. Even if it was just for a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back