• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Monsters Among Men [OOC]

Characters
Here
Poppin' in to state my interest (and to say hello). I'll hopefully get up a CS once I can ; w ;

Edit: Uhhh are our characters allowed to use magic? Just checking to make sure. ;;;;

Last edited:
Redrobinwing Redrobinwing Around when was the last time Vlad was active? Was it just a few years, decades, centuries, or...? Sorry if I'm jumping to conclusions here. I'm currently under the assumption that this isn't the first time Vlad attempted to destroy the human race, since you mentioned that he "reawakened."

Nano Nano If you're still interested, we'll be starting tomorrow, so it'd be awesome if you could get your CS up by then :)
Yep, still here. I meant to get it done yesterday, but then I remembered that I have a diagnostic exam to take at my uni today oops. I'll probably wrap things up tonight after I get back home.

Sorry for the lateness! I hadn't counted on the site going down as it did yesterday when it did, so I had to wait until I woke back up in the morning to post it @__@

Edit: I also wasn't able to write out the CS in the in-story format, since I was starting to confuse myself halfway due to the way Vim speaks .__.;;;

Last edited:
heya, i really, really hope you don't mind me posting a cs real soon ~ though i won't till you read this
i have a question regarding my figurative character: would it be wrong to create a werewolf? She'd be young, maybe 23 or 24, pretty lonesome as of late.

starfallen.txt starfallen.txt Your post's text is cut off on the right side for mobile and macs. >w>;; Use padding to get rid of the scrollbar rather than manipulating the width to prevent that, though this is just a suggestion (unless the GM has an issue with the cutoff).

fjsjf i know sorry
i'll fix it when i'm back home, really sorry about that lma o
edit: should be fixed now, just thinned the box out a lil :0

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back