• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy: Final Reign Roles Open

Open to be, like, a monarch of another country. Probably a prince or something, also there for drama 🔥

I would like to join, maybe as the younger brother of the king. Or the king of another nation. Anything you deem suitable for a beginner.

Submitted Mine, Hopefully it’s the kind of thing y’all are looking for.

Younger brother of the king would add drama since the heir is illegitimate
Sure, but this would be my first, so I might need a bit of help. Other than that, yeah, I'll take the King's younger brother.
Character Preview: Emmanuel, the younger brother of the king. used to be quite loyal to his brother in the tender years of his reign, but the jealousy did get to him, as shown how he no longer tries to actively support the King, rather taking on a more passive role. His life has been subject to many rumors, from celebrity lovers, to schemes, plots and unknown adventures.

Sure, but this would be my first, so I might need a bit of help. Other than that, yeah, I'll take the King's younger brother.
Character Preview: Emmanuel, the younger brother of the king. used to be quite loyal to his brother in the tender years of his reign, but the jealousy did get to him, as shown how he no longer tries to actively support the King, rather taking on a more passive role. His life has been subject to many rumors, from celebrity lovers, to schemes, plots and unknown adventures.
more drama for rp =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back