• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy: Final Reign Roles Open

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
December 20th, 2001

For generations the DuBois’s family ruled France, there’s been a set of rules that all members of the royal family must obey, there’s always been a few troublemakers in the generations. However, this new generation is breaking all the rules:

1. Only the third son can join the military
2. The royals are not allowed to fraternize with the public unless it’s approved by the king
3. Zero dating to prevent scandals
4. Never leave the palace without a guard
5. Always attend class and church
6. Never interrupt the king

Unlike my other Series of the Monarch this one is in a more modern time the year 2001, If it was made before 2010, I’ll allow it to be mentioned in this roleplay. Phones are nice, but for the sake of progression let's keep to sending text messages and making plot progressive phone calls. This will also be the last Dubois Monarchy, that doesn't mean that there won't be another Monarchy this just the last one with the DuBois line.

Main roles
King - AlmighTy AlmighTy
Heir to the throne – Eldest son OPEN
(Scandal son of an affair but doesn’t know)
Second oldest (preferred female) – Want’s to join the military and help civilians Taken drunkcayless drunkcayless
Third child – Rebel loves to what they want, probably will be the first to get married off if they can't get their act together (lol) Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns
Fourth child – The spoiled one OPEN

Additional roles
Other royals (Just give yourself title and I'll approve)
Servants
Commoners

Notable changes: Children can be engaged at any age, but marriage won’t happen until 21.

CS: Realistic or Modern - The Monarchy: Final Reign CS

OCC: Realistic or Modern - The Monarchy: Final Reign OCC

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back