• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The misfortune of magical girls (and boys) ((Semi-lit)) (oc friendly) (open to originals)

Kuroi Tamashi

♡ Sonadow, fight me ♡
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here I go with another search thread lol. I'm gonna keep this one super short and sweet.

My name's Yami, I'm 17 and a huge fan of the dark magical girl genre in manga and anime that's surged in popularity in recent years. I'm looking for someone who'd like to rp Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Magia Record, Mahou Shoujo Site/Magical Girl Site, or Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku/Magical Girl Raising project. I'd also be happy to craft an original world and story that's similar in nature. I'd love, love, love it if you'd play a canon character, but if you're more happy playing an oc it's fine by me. It'd be hypocritical if I didn't allow it, seeing as I'm most comfortable with ocs too.

Any age, any gender (although magical girls are the main focus of the genre I'm happy to bend the rules for the boys, nonbinary, etc out there), anyone who's interested in doing a rp with these at all is welcome to reach out. I'm minority friendly and open minded, and I'll respect your boundaries and triggers.

I'm not looking to write a novel. Keeping the ball rolling is what's important to me, and I'll happily take multiple shorter responses a day over one long and super intricate one any time. All I ask is that each response be at least a paragraph. Doesn't have to be a super beefy one, just five or six sentences if it's all you can manage at the moment. I also love ooc conversation and find it essential for a good rp, so expect to chat a lot! (I won't spam you, don't worry. I get people are busy.) Grammatical/spelling errors irritate me a bit, but I'm not going to play the grammar police over little mistakes, just please do your best.

I like drama, romance, dark and heavy themes, and plenty of ✨CHAOS✨. Let's have fun with it!

If you're interested please feel free to pm me. My inbox is always open. Somebody rp with me please I'm going crazy from boredom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back