• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Mini Search !!!!! (Fandoms and Originals)

Hello,

I really like the first AU idea you have for MHA but I noticed you aren't open to doubling?

I know that post was originally made in 2019 so I thought it's worth asking if that restriction still applies?

Hello,

I really like the first AU idea you have for MHA but I noticed you aren't open to doubling?

I know that post was originally made in 2019 so I thought it's worth asking if that restriction still applies?
Sorry to disappoint but i still have a preference toward a single main pairing with a cast of supporting characters some of which sometimes become bigger players and some of which just make a single appearance. Mainly because it lets me have more variety in roleplays of different plots and pairings rather than having to put extra into the same setting and plot by adding another main character. I feel in the instances where i did do it there was always a bit of neglect when it came to the effort put into one character over the other. So i haven't really done doubling very much.

Sorry to disappoint but i still have a preference toward a single main pairing with a cast of supporting characters some of which sometimes become bigger players and some of which just make a single appearance. Mainly because it lets me have more variety in roleplays of different plots and pairings rather than having to put extra into the same setting and plot by adding another main character. I feel in the instances where i did do it there was always a bit of neglect when it came to the effort put into one character over the other. So i haven't really done doubling very much.

Okay. Just so you know, most people enjoy role plays because it allows them to create original characters that can interact with the canon cast of their favorite fandoms and being told that the rp will only cater to one person's interest often makes people reluctant to join because it leaves them unfulfilled. I truly hope you find someone to write with but I've noticed the majority of writers here prefer to have an inclusive rp that pleases both writers involved. :)

Okay. Just so you know, most people enjoy role plays because it allows them to create original characters that can interact with the canon cast of their favorite fandoms and being told that the rp will only cater to one person's interest often makes people reluctant to join because it leaves them unfulfilled. I truly hope you find someone to write with but I've noticed the majority of writers here prefer to have an inclusive rp that pleases both writers involved. :)
I am aware of that and hence i don't do doubling when i'm not in the mood. I tend to do it only when i'm doing a single rp and know i won't neglect a character and leave someone feeling cheated. I know that leaves me with less of a pool of possible candidates but i'd rather be honest from the start than get someone excited and fail to live up to expectations. Good luck in your search.

P.S. as for fandom i mostly do it in the universe with two oc characters unless someone would rather do a cannon than utilize their oc in the match up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back