• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Merge

She shrugged, "Maybe he's still angry that I didn't fight like him when our parents shipped us to Rehab." She smiled wide. "Shopping sounds great by the way. I can't wait to see who shows up, and I can't wait for the drinks." A smile spread across Em's lips as she thought about all the possibilities of what could happen with both student bodies at the party. In the school, they seemed to be fine but what would alcohol do to change the reactions. "Matt was asking about you all summer. It was really strange, like I didn't know if he was being serious or not. I mean, he's an attractive guy and all but he's Matt. That's a bit strange for him."

"And you." The second warning bell for the start of the period rang and Kiel suddenly realised they'd both been standing outside the lab for a few minutes, without actually going inside. "Come on, let's go in. I'm sure you can sit next to me, there's usually an empty space." With one last smile, Kiel held the door open for Azaiah and then followed him into the room.

[] It's getting pretty late where I am, so I'm gonna go to sleep! sorry. have a great night ~peace []

"Asking about me?" Frankie gave her friend a sideways glance as she slid her sunglasses on and started backing out of the parking spot. There had been a time when she and Matt had been reasonably close friends, but somewhere around the end of freshman year they simply seemed to stay on different paths. "Do I want to know?" She smiled, pausing at the exit before slipping out into the easy, mid-morning traffic.

Looking at her schedule, Valsa left homeroom and followed a group of students down the hall towards another building of classrooms. She heard from the loud chatter of others that most were going to chemistry. Her schedule said English. Shrugging, Valsa made her way there.

High Rolls was a lot more...relaxed than Solime. Every student casually went to their class any time they want, not seeming to be afraid of the consequences of breaking school rules. This was new to Valsa as she always seemed to be forced to stay on a strict time schedule.

She wasn't really in the mood for classes so Valsa decided to make her way to the open courtyard of the school. There were students lounging or standing around in tiny groups, talking and laughing loudly. Valsa took a seat on top of a table underneath a mature, leafy tree. Unzipping her book bag, she took out a bottle of orange juice and drank. Maybe she'll be in a better mood next period

Evergreen finds an art room and slips in, not even totally sure is art is one of her classes. Her eyes light up at the sight of new paintbrushes and fresh colors that she does not feel guilty at all. The teen skips excitedly to a supply table and starts to gather an array of paints and tools. Her whole body bounced with each step, excitement beaming from her like a small child.

------------------------------------------

Jasper wanders into the courtyard, having an off block. He has yet to find anyone eating, but he does see a girl drinking orange juice. The male knows he has seen her before, but he can not quite remember her name. He removes a navy bandanna from his pocket while walking towards the girl's table. He takes a seat across from her and ties the bandanna around his forehead, lifting his blue hair from his eyes.

"Hey."

The teen smiles at her and glazes about her body, hoping for a sign of food he could...inspect.

She shakes her head with a slight giggle. "He's crazy, isn't he?" As they arrived at the mall and parked, she stepped out with her purse slung over her shoulder. "Should we wear dresses, or skirts?" A mischievous smile on her lips as she spoke, "Which is easier to slip off?.... I think it's a tough question." Her finger twirled around her hair as she walked.

----------------------------------

Matthew walked into the art room, his eyes immediately stopping at the girl with cotton candy hair. He raised an eyebrow, but after a bit decided to gather his own supplies. Matt eyed her every now and then, smiling to himself as he saw the excitement beaming from her. He was almost completely sure that she was a Solime. As he approached the table and began gathering his own supplies, he spoke. "You're new, right?" To be honest, his curiosity was at a new peak. She was pretty, with a peculiar hair color and it attracted his attention. "I'm Matt. Your name?"

Just when Ruth had finally woke up, first period was over and now everybody was going here and there. Sighing, she takes out her schedule and finds that she has nothing for second period. Perfect! She scrambles to put her schedule back in her bag and hurriedly walks out of the classroom. "Now where could the music room be?" she asks to no one in particular, not like she was expecting for someone to help a student from Solime.

Usually, no one would suspect that she came from Solime because of the gentle aura that she gave off. But with her hair tied up in a ponytail and the ridiculous number of piercings lining her ear being showed off, she wouldn't be surprised by the weird glances that people gave her.

Ignoring the stares she received, Ruth starts to walk along the hallway as she looked for the Music Room.

Valsa continued to drink as a blue-haired boy sat across from her. Her eyes looked him over, but naturally stopped at his brilliant hair color. It wasn't until the boy spoke and smiled at her that Valsa figures out his intentions.

"You lookin' for somethin'?" Valsa asked as she lowered her bottle of orange juice and rested it on the table. Her voice was...different. A bit low, but somewhat cartoony like. "A smile like that is always askin' for somethin'."

There were moments where Valsa could come off as rude, but she had no intentions of that. It was just her dry personality that made her seem like that. Scooting the bottle of orange juice to the boy as an offering of acquaintanceship, Valsa sat calmly and waited for the boy to answer her question

Shaking her head with a quiet laugh, Frankie grabbed a leather wristlet out of her backpack and locked the car. "You're wild, you know that?" She fell in step beside Em as she spoke. "I think I'm going to stick to pants this time around; those heels I bought before summer started look better when they've got cuff next to them rather than just leg. But you do you." With a grin, she pulled the door open. "After all, I can't very well-how did you put it?-establish my senior status if I'm drunk into next Tuesday."

Tamara watched the wo exchange words in the courtyard under a tree. She pulled up her hood and tore off in a run to clear her mind. She ran quickly and controlled her breathing carrying herself lightly as she ditched school. It was easier to think when her heart is pounding from adrenaline and swead beaded on her forehead.

Upon hearing the sound of people entering the previously empty art room, Ash froze and stopped his playing. He stood slowly and slung his guitar over his shoulder as he did so. It appeared that he had been so engulfed in playing his guitar that he hadn't notice two people enter the art room. One was a girl with wild hair and another a boy that was clearly from High Rolls. For a moment, Ash awkwardly stood there and stared at them, but soon enough he begun making his way across the room to exit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Evergreen looks up from pouring a bright purple paint into her pallet. She blushes immediately, realizing someone had been watching her.

"Oh....hello..."

The girl can not stop grinning, however, because her mood is still escalated. She bites her lip, attempting to glare, but it simply can not be done, especially when this boy approached her. He chose to say hello.

"I'm Everpurple... Eep! Not purple; green. Evergreen."

Ever blushes even harder and stares at her hands. She suddenly notices Ash, surprised that she did not hear his music beforehand. Overwhelmed with her awkwardness, she hopes they will both just walk away and pretend she never spoke.

Jasper laughs aloud and pokes the orange juice bottle with his pinky finger.

"It was worth the try, I suppose. "

He picks up the juice and waterfalls a bit into his mouth, worried germs are against the unspoken rules at this school. Jasper is pretty sure cleanliness would give him a better reputation here.

Em smiled wide and nodded. "Very true, my status is very much out the window as it is. So, I'll go with a dress. Dresses are easier." As they walked, she sighed. "Really though, I need to clean up my act after this party. I don't like how true some of the rumors that spread are." She spotted a store and extended a finger. "Hmm...what's the color that's in right now?"

----------------------------------

He chuckled and gave a crooked smile, "What a different name, Evergreen. I like it." His hands moved to get some dark colors onto his own pallet. "Are you one of the new students?" He glanced at her, reaching for a brush.

Tossed onto the table from her book bag was an unopened strawberry PopTart. Somehow, the PopTart survived the wars of her book bag, free of being crushed and turned into tiny crumbles.

"Your smile won. Here's your reward," Valsa said. "It deserves a better breakfast, but junk food is all you really get living on government funds."

Snapping the buckles of her book bag into place, she settled the bag between her legs to keep it safe. There was nothing worth stealing and Valsa doubted the boy in front of her would try anything. Just by appearance, he seemed like the type who wouldn't make trouble, but would gladly be involved if he stumbled into it.

"I saw you in homeroom?" Valsa asked both herself and the boy.

Evergreen simply nods and walks towards an easel, pleased to find paper already set up beforehand. She starts to put tiny violet dots at the bottom of her canvas, experimenting before she gets removed from the room. Surely the teacher would notice her as a new student. Ever decides she will change her name to "Emily" if the question arises again in this class.

--------------------------------------------

Jasper claps his hands childishly and rips the shiny wrapper open. He nibbles at the pastry, admiring the girl's kindness.

"Probably; I'm not sure actually." The male answers, staring at her with grateful eyes.

"Alright." Azaiah responded with a subtle nod and a smile as he walked into the classroom with Kiel. No doubt, Kiel was DEFINETELY a High Roll boy. He gave off that sort of vibe with what looked lie little to no effort. He smiled at him, trying to seem friendly, almost trying to say 'not all kids from Solime are disgusting dirt bags...'.

Valsa stared at him in his eyes, never breaking the gaze. She was trying to pinpoint where he saw him. Or, maybe someone like him. Plenty at Solime wore this sort of style with blue hair being one of the most popular colors.

"Did no one feed you before you arrived at school?" she asked, now having dual thoughts in her mind.

Grabbing the orange juice, Valsa sipped the last of it before twisting the cap back on. She rolled the bottle casual on its side, using it as a way to keep her focus and not let her mind further wander away.

Looking back for a moment at the two flirting students, Ash left the art room and tried to find another place to go. He could just go to the room reserved for his study hall, but sitting in a room trapped is not something he was going to do. With that in mind, Ash decided to simply head outside and maybe sit for a bit until the next period. Although he did need to find a High Rolls student that could help him find the owner of the lighter. Well, he still had the entire day to do that so Ash decided to head outside. Stepping out of the school, he looked around for a moment. Sitting by a tree that was slightly out of the way of most students, Ash began to play once more.

Jasper's eyes widen, not wanting his foster mom to be thought of poorly.

"Oh, yes, of course. Caroline made us cheese sandwiches, but I'm a growing boy!"

He laughs and regrets eating her breakfast. He passes one of the Pop Tarts to her and pats his stomach, showing the universal symbol of fullness. The male grabs the bottle and spins it, as though they are at a preteen "spin the bottle" party.

"Have you met anyone decent from High Roll, yet?"

Matt returned to his station, his gaze turning to Evergreen every now and then. She seemed different in a good way, and he was tired of High Roll girls. They were too superficial. He brushed a dark sky into his canvas, adding smooth details, stopping every now and then to examine it. He himself didn't think he was a Picasso, but his art teacher assures him it was perfect. He was well aware that she would compliment him because of the nice donations his parents made to the art department. His hand ran through his hair, and he let out a deep sigh, checking the time. This was going to be a long day.

Frankie nodded slowly as Em spoke, silently glad that she was considering backing off a little bit. She'd never had a problem with Emmeline's party persona, but she couldn't help but worry about her every now and then. Frankie had gotten rather feisty more than a few times in the past beating down rumors about Em before they could really get started. Pulled out of her thoughts, she slowed to a stop. "Um, cool colors are a safe bet right now." She answered, looking down to fix the sleeve of her shirt.

Evergreen's mind focused back onto her artwork, forgetting the other students and the nosy teacher walking about the classroom. She forms the purple dots into a forest of odd looking trees and skinny creature with fangs. She continues to dot with a range of many colors, keeping the dots from blending into streaks, though similar color do mix to form darker hues. The picture is much less precise than Ever wishes, but the movement of her thin hand alone pleases her. She realizes she is only afraid of getting caught because her brain is mistaking this for vandalism. The thought of vandalism in such a clean school causes her to laugh.

Tamara jogged around a corner and headed back for school moving slower than before. She wondered what her mother was up to. Gambling most likely. She assumed it was with her clothing money her dad had sent from where he now worked. She was a typical poor, odd, dangerous and dark girl for Solime. She shook the thought out of her head and continued down the street passing freshly mown lawns and big houses. Jogging into he couryard, she looked around and headed for her locker hoping she could slip in unnoticed.

"No, no one from here seems decent. But, I haven't tried to be social," Valsa answered. "So far, you're the first person I've talked to this morning."

Valsa broke her gaze from the boy to watch him spin the bottle. She looked around.

"If you don't be careful, the bottle will land on some random passerby and you'll have to kiss her," Valsa joked dryly. "What's your name? I'm Valsa. I'm guessing you must have been from Solime."

She broke off the corner of the remaining PopTart to nibble on it. She wasn't so hungry. Valsa hardly ate that much. Maintaining her body was a difficult challenge she battles daily. Just an extra pound can ruin her androgynous shape while losing a pound could make her look like a malnourished nine year old boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back