• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Merge of Realities

"I'll help too!" Hana said with determination. But then Athena piped up. "D.Va, I would like to remind you of your limits..." She pointed out. "Oh yeah!" Hana said, realizing something. "My mecha is fully functional in space, but it was designed primarily for ground missions, so it's space resistance was only added for a mission on the moon..." She trailed off, realizing that she was over complicating her explanation. "Essentially, while my mecha works in space, I'm not sure how it would hold up in a fight against ships..." She said with a sigh, she knew that wasn't what Athena was referring to, but she didn't want to go into that right now. She caught the rock as the shadow man threw it to her. "Th-Thank you!" She said. Navarro smiled. "Not to worry, how able do you think you would be to learn how to fly a ship?" Hana returned his smile. "I'm willing to give it a shot!" She said with determination. Navarro gave Hana a small device, "This will direct you to your ship, and it will act like a sort of key to activate it, good luck, D.Va?" He said, questioning whether he'd heard the name properly or not. Hana nodded with a smile, confirming his question. "Thank you!" She said, rushing down the corridor towards her ship. Navarro then turned to his comms. "I'm afraid we don't know much, but here's what we do know, They are organic creatures inside their shells, they can't survive in the vacuum of space, however, their shells can act as a sort of space suit, their ships generally focus on armour and offense over speed so outrunning them or out maneuvering them should be quite simple, most of their weapons have some sort of homing properties, allowing them to follow your movements after shot, their weapons are devastating, so avoiding getting hit at all costs. That's all off the top of my head, if anything else comes up, I'll be sure to inform you!" Navarro then turned to the boy who seemed confused. "Sir, have you ade a decision?" He asked.

The man handed him two small pistol sized weapons. "Will these suffice?" He asked. "They don't require ammo, they shoot energy in the form of lasers, but they do have a limited charge and each one will need to be recharged after firing approximately 100 shots." He Explained.
(Pic from ArtStation)
joe-maleski-laser-gun-01.jpg

Miljonz Miljonz The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald KAmber KAmber

"That'll do." Wilson said. He took them and walked out.
Suddenly, Maxwell's shadow flashed and the man himself was there. He snapped his glove back on. "Ay, Wilson. You got some fancy new space guns?"
"Yep."
"Is there a lazer-sword? God, I hope so."
"No idea."
"I'll rob one. Hey, can I have your sword?"
"Sure."
He took Wilson's sword and made a shadow duplicate.
"Here."
He gave it to the duplicate and grabbed Wilson's hand. "'Ere we go!"
He threw down another stone and they were back.
"'Ayy, we're back."
"What did we miss?"
He pulled out that piece of jerky again and ate it.

Spartan-057 otherwise known as Marcus by his fellow Spartans was busy holding back waves upon waves of Covenant forces as part of the ground teams tasked with defending the Orbital Defense Platform generators. They started with ten Spartans he was now down to six. Marcus heard the click of an empty magazine he ejected it catching the thirty round magazine, put it on his ammo belt and loaded another, the action took a second. A Elite Zealot charged at him energy sword drawn. Marcus dodged the charge caught the zealot and stabbed the sword into it's owners gut before withdrawing it and hanging the now deactivated hilt on a magnetic holster adjacent to his magnum.

It felt like hours he was there defending the generator and he looked around and there was only him he was getting low on ammo and the enemy still was coming in mass. "This is it, I hope John and the others in Blue Team are better off." It was in that moment a bright flash appeared around him and took him and some bodies around him, both Covenant and human to a place unknown.

Marcus had to darken his visor the light was so bright and when it faded he found himself and a few bodies in the hanger of some space station. Marcus Checked his vitals, and armor status and everything read green. Now in an unknown area with unknown people talking about something in the distance he took the cautious approach and raised his magnum walking towards the source of the voices behind a ship that did not remotely match any known UNSC or Covenant designs. Figuring the people were more than likely human he decided to announce himself. "This is Spartan-057 to unknown contacts if you are friendly announce yourselves and your intentions immediately or I will assume the worst!" The spartan's tone was authoritative and even.

Trunks

After leaving the time machine trunks looked back at it briefly. If all of this went according to plan, then that timeline along with everything associated with it would be gone, including him. Well in a way at least, he was pulled out of his contemplation by his wristwatch beeping. Frieza was due to arrive any moment. He could sense him out in space, along with another person who seemed just as powerful. On the cliffs in the horizon he could feel several weaker power levels. Which he assumed to be the Z-Fighters. He couldn't help but smile when he felt Gohans power, he was younger and it was much lower than in his timeline but he was here, and that's what counts. He could also sense a pure Saiyan and knew without a doubt that it was his father.

There was no time for that now though. As friezas spaceship decended from the earths orbit, he let his power flow and flew at immense speeds to where the ship was landing. As the bay doors opened he saw the cybernetically augmented frieza step out with his father King Cold. Approaching the two of them he prepared for his transformation, if he coukd do this properly it would only take him a few seconds. Then he could warn everyone of the andriods get the cure to Goku and save the future.

However before he could even charge up there was a bright flash and everything around him changed. He went from being in an open canyon surrounded by cliffs and Mesa, to a large Cylindrical hallway made of metal and plastic. "What, where am I, how is this possible?" He said quickly looking around. Then feeling a bit weird considering no one was around. Then he heard voices he rounded the corner boosting his power to a sizable 10,000. He couldn't sense any power coming from these guys but he knew from the andriods that that meant little. Seeing the large armor clad man first identify himself then demand that these unknown voices do the same. "Spartan 57 huh. The names trunks, if you want people to believe you are friendly perhaps pointing a gun isn't the best way to go about it." He walked towards the armored man with both of his hands raised "What say you lower that thing before someone gets hurt." He smiled trying to look as unassuming as possible. He had no idea what was going on but was pretty sure he didn't want anyone getting shot.​
Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald KAmber KAmber Miljonz Miljonz
(Not sure if I'm tagging the right people, if not please correct me.)

Marcus looked at the man near him wearily, though ultimately decided to lower his pistol and put it back on his magnetic holster, though he was calculating the time it would take for him to draw and fire at the man or just charge and gut punch the man before him if worst came to worst,he figured option two would work the best. It was times like these he was glad for the painful augmentations.

"Fine I'll stand down for now. Though some sort of Identification would be appreciated."

Trunks

"My name's trunks, nice to meet you." He said with a smile as he lowered his hands. "I don't know if your expecting some kind of Card ID or something but if so I can't help you." He turned to look into the hanger room. "I take it your not from around here either Spartan-57, hopefully these guys know what's going on." He kept his power at the same level. As he approached the others.

Focusing his ki into his palm he prepared to blast a hole in this ship and rocket to the planet beneath should a problem arise, he knew he could easily make it down there in one breath. "Excuse me, do any of you know where we are and how to get back to Earth?" He tried to stay calm as he spoke, Gohan always taught him to stay calm. Yet his impatience was growing more and more apparent, every second he was here was another second that the Z-Fighters were left alone with frieza, and aside from Goku, he knew he was the only one who could deal with him.​
Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer Geozaki Geozaki The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald KAmber KAmber Miljonz Miljonz

Being lost was sometimes a good thing for him but now, it was becoming annoying to Suicide. He wanted to literally get his blaster out and blast through something, he might be a cyborg but even annoyance got in him. Maybe he could get a giant hammer from somewhere and cause some major destruction or he could just call out for help? Nah that wouldn't be happening so finding a hammer it was. He stood up and started to walk where ever the wind would take him, even if it meant some swamp. (Open for interaction)

"I'm more than happy to help but as you can see," he spun the axe around in his hands "my stuff sucks compared to yours..." Wirt then spun around at the sound of new arrivals, how many were there going to be today? Wirt looked over at the two new figures in awe. They were just so...cool! They just looked so much better than him, but he was used to that. He continued to stare at them in awe, and then realised how creepy he must look. "Uh...Hi! My name's W--w-Wirt! I'm afraid I have no idea where we are but I do know that we're under attack!"

KAmber KAmber The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer Geozaki Geozaki

Last edited:
Hana followed the device she'd been given until it led her to the station's spaceport. It took her to a small ship, she found a small slot and placed the device inside, the device disappeared and the ship opened, allowing her to climb in.
As Hana sat in the ship, the cockpit closed, sealing her safely inside. Once the cockpit was sealed, all the controls in the ship lit up. The controls were a little less straight forward than her mecha, but she was sure she could get used to them. The looked over the controls for a while, but then, she decided that it would just be best to learn by just doing. She flicked a small switch and there was a small humm as the engines slowly started to power up, as they did the ship started to hover slightly above the ground. Hana slowly edged the ship forward, her flying was a little wobbly but she managed to get it through the hangar safely. Once out of the space station she felw around a little, getting used to the controls. Once she was as ahppy as she could be under the circumstances she started to fly towards the Falcon Flyer. She activated the ship's comms and spoke. "This is D.Va, I'm making my way towards the Falcon Flyer now!" She announced, she knew the ship's name for the same reason she knew of Captain Falcon.

Navarro welcomed the newcommers. "Welcome aboard!" He said with a welcoming smile, which quickly vanished. He explained to them that the'd been dragged here by a complete accident, and that they were far away from their homes. "Sorry, you arrived at a bad time, the station is currently under attack, b-" He cut off, looking at the man who wasn't clad in heavy armour. "D-did you say Earth?" He asked. This was the second time one of the visitors had mantioned the great goddess. "S-sorry, nevermind." He added

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Miljonz Miljonz The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

As Captain Falcon, or rather his ship, shoots off towards the alien fleet he hears a familiar static in his comms, before hearing D.Va's voice. "Affermative." He says simply, happy with the back-up.

(Sorry its short, doing this from my phone.)

Marcus listened to the briefing and internally sighed, part of him had hoped that he would not have to fight another enemy like the Covenant but here he was fighting yet another alien race that wanted to wipe everyone out. "So what do you need the rest of us to do? I really don't want to just sit here and do nothing. Also If you can get me some 7.62x51mm and 12.7x40mm semi-armor-piercing HE ammo for my rifle and sidearm it would be appreciated."

"Well..." Navarro started in response to the armoured man's question. "You are more than welcome to help defend the station, or we can offer you an escape pod, which should safely transport you to the planet below!" Navarro explained. "In regards to your ammo... I'm afraid I can't be of much help, you'll have to speak to the boys at the forge." He said. "We're rather new to this whole combat thing..."
Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Hana caught up to the falcon Flyer, she slowed down, keeping pace with it. As they neared, both Hana and Captain Falcon would be able to see a small fleet of about 10-20 ships of a strange design, all of which seemed so ominous... and evil! All of the ships were continuously firing on the station with rockets and lasers which looked highly intimidating to say the least. With each blow, the exterior of the station glowed a little as the force field rippled with energy, holding up against the attack. "I don't suppose they'll be up for talking this through?" Hana asked rhetorically. She didn't make a move, the ships didn't seem to have noticed them yet, and being the least experienced at this, by a long shot, she was resisting making any stupid or impulsive actions.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

"Well thanks for telling me what you know. The bodies that came with me had some ammo for my rifle and sidearm and the alien one has a plasma rifle that should have a good enough charge." Marcus did as he said and picked up the ammo off the two fallen Spartans and one Elite who had a plasma rifle and even a couple of plasma grenades. While he was there he did a couple repairs on his armor using good parts from the fallen soldiers and once satisfied requested the bodies get stored for burial or cremation.

After doing all he could to prepare for the attack Marcus took inventory. He had four full thirty round mags for his DMR including the one in his rifle. Three twelve round magazines of Magnum ammo a plasma rifle at eighty percent charge, a energy sword at fifty percent charge, two frags, and a few plasma grenades.

Trunks

After listening to their explanation trunks nodded. "I can't really help in space to much, I don't even know how to fly a spaceship." Then he seemed to relax a bit. "However I can run defense here." He didn't exactly know what he was up against but figured he could handle it. "we need to talk when this is over, I need to get home as soon as I can." He said as he charged his power to an acceptable combat level.
Geozaki Geozaki
Shadow Dancer Shadow Dancer

Darth Vader

The dark Lord's Ship landed on the deserted planet that the rouge Jedi had been hiding out in. "We've arrived on planet Gane sir, signal seems to be coming from beneath the Surface." The clone trooper said coming to the sith lords side. "Stay here and await further instructions...I will deal with the Jedi." The sith Lord said between the raspy breathing of his life support systems.

He rose to his feet standing a whole head taller than the clone at his side. With out a further word Darth Vader stepped out into the wilderness, he waited for a moment scanning the mountainside with the force before finding the cave system entrances there were three of them. Approaching the center entrance he reached out with the force tugging at the supporting stones of the other two entrances. They came tumbling down within a few seconds.

He walked in the caves for what seemed like hours before coming to a large chamber where the Jedi Maysera sat cross legged waiting with his saber in his lap. Raising to his feet in an instant filling the dark cave with the blue glow of his saber he finally spoke. "I was wondering when you would get here Child killer." The Jedi said as he lunged at Vader.

The red Lightsaber hummed to life as the Jedi flew through the air and the bright flash of light that came as a result filled the cavern with light and that is when Vader saw the bombs. "You intend to die with glory." Vader stepped forward pushing the Jedi back despite only having one hand on his saber as opposed to the jedi's two "but you will die nameless." With his other hand he flung The Jedi into the cavern wall with the force. "And without honor." With a squeeze of his hand the bombs were crushed into useless scrap metal. "And alone." Reaching his hand back he prepared to throw the lightsaber into the jedi but there was a bright flash of light and he was gone.

~~~~~~~~
When he the light cleared vader's saber flew through several trees, it seems he had appeared on a new planet. Looking up he saw the faint flashes of blaster fire. A battle was taking place in the orbit above him. Pulling his lightsaber back to his hand and switching it off he began walking. He didn't have a destination in mind but for now he needed to get out of the woods and find a way to get one of those ships, only Then he could find out where he was and Finish the Jedi...​

"So, let's see." Wilson said. "There's a bloodthirsty race of aliens."
"They're attacking." Maxwell said. "And they've nearly gotten rid of your stupid science field."
"We have a couple of mercenaries, a kid from apparently present day, a former shadow king-"
"An annoying scientist, a not-so-annoying scientist, a person with the same name as the ship's computer, and a robot." interrupted Maxwell.
"You haven't fought in- what, ninety years? - and we were brought here by a science thing that was destroyed."
"This is not the ideal situation to be ripped out of your world to." Wilson had to add some logical statements into Maxwell's words. The man couldn't contain himself. At least when he was a nightmare lord he had a stable personality.
"Now, I suggest we make a raiding party. It's easier to disable a war device by disabling the crew than blasting away at their unyielding shields."
"Wow, that was almost sane of you!" Wilson remarked.
"Whatever."

Hana probably wouldn't have to slow down to keep up with it. In fact, she may have to speed up. After all, Captain Falcon would despise anything that is slower than it needs to be - he has engines in his car that can reach the speed of sound, after all. As he hears Hana over the comms talking rhetorically, he couldn't help but smile. She reminded him a bit of himself when he was younger - reckless and sarcastic. Still, he was thankful he wasn't doing this by himself. "Android", he says to his second in command, "use the Vulcans to shoot down the missiles. I'll use the Torpedoes to return fire." As he finishes speaking, the two minigun-like guns on the front of the ship spin up, releasing a barrage of small yellow plasma bullets that (presumably, just say otherwise) easily shoots down the missiles before they hit...well, anything. While this happens, Captain Falcon starts easily weaving through the missiles, even in a ship of his size, making use of space's 3D properties to his full advantage as he returns fire with slower, but probably more powerful, volleys of larger plasma bolts.

Geozaki Geozaki

Wirt watched intently as the conversation expanded between the professor and new passenger.

(So sorry for the ridiculously short post :P )

Athena's cogs were working overtime as she contemplated all he had said, whilst also going over the contents of her workshop - noting what she would need to create what she needed.
Smiling and nodding slightly, she followed Theo along, deciding she had misjudged him. Not all humans were bad, after all. The shaking of the ship didn't even make her stumble, and outstretched a hand to Sophie, but hung back as Theo picked her up, following them silently, and adding more items to her mental list.

Athena looked around the lab, it wasn't as advanced as her own lab, but it would have to do.
"I'll let you carry on with your own work - I'll be in my workshop for a bit, but I'll be back and forth between them. If I need your assistance, I'll ask. And I'll also try to find blueprints for the device from my own universe. I hope you don't mind me using your lab...", she smiled as she took off her backpack, and placed it carefully on the floor. Unzipping it, she pulled the flap back and reached her arm into the hole that had been revealed, which seemed to go down through the backpack and the lab floor (but obviously did not). She pressed something deep in the hole, and moved back as a metal ladder slowly appeared at the top of the hole.
Moving into the hole, she smiled at Theo from it, saying "It's wormhole technology. Please make sure nothing happens to my bag." as a short explanation before she pulled the bags flap over her head and disappeared into the bag.
If anyone pulled up the flap of the bag, they would find nothing but the normal empty space of a normal bag.
Geozaki Geozaki

"You're doomed, Rayman!"

It was atop the Top of the World, the tallest mountain in the Glade of Dreams. Some called it 'Clark's best achievement' and it was easy to see why - the mountain giant took his time making this mountain so that it could stand proud above all others. Both moons were in full view, two huge white orbs of light awash by a sea of black. However, the black wasn't just the night as pure evil and chaos reigned true tonight. Rayman, the limbless wonder, had finally tracked down Mr Dark to a strange, church-esque chateau hidden among the thick branches of the mountain.

However, it was not going in the hero's favour - Mr Dark had used his dark magic to summon his most fearful minion, Darkray. Darkray was a perfect clone of Rayman par one simple fact - while good flows through Rayman's soul, only darkness and evil can be seen in Darkray's heart. A true copy of good, for a perfect weapon against it. As Darkray closes in on Rayman, his maniacal laughter cutting like a knife through the wind, Rayman notices the bind he was in - Darkray on one side, Mr Dark and his magic on the other. Rayman trembles slightly as Mr Dark raises his hand towards him, a ball of fire forming in his palm. "Did you really believe you could beat me, Rayman? I have the Protoon - the Heart of the World! It's knowledge flows through me like red lums through you!" As Rayman's pupils shrink at the sudden ball of fire incoming towards him, somewhat out of the light difference, somewhat of fear, Mr Dark recoils suddenly as the Protoon shines a blinding pink in front of him. Before long, the pink turns to white as Mr Dark shrouds his eyes with his cloak. "What is this? Rayman! What have you done!" Unfortunately for him, however, his voice falls to deaf ears - or rather, no ears at all.

--------------------------

Suddenly, Mr Dark finds himself upon a world not so unlike his own. It was clear it was some kind of continental planet with trees and flowers dotting the landscape. Still, something seemed off - this didn't look like something Polokus had dreamed up. Looking around, he notices a pile of misshapen body parts next to him, black and purple in colour. Mr Dark kicks one of the pieces with considerable force, causing the parts to magically float into the vague shape of a person...minus arms, legs or even a neck. A true monstrosity, Darkray was.

Looking around, he sees a strange black figure with a somewhat familiar face. "Are you one of Razorbeard's lackeys?" He says with a vile, gruff voice. The only thing that pierces the darkness that shrouds his face are two unnatural yellow eyes that seem to consistently move around, absorbing the new landscape before them. Darkray, on the other hand, seems much more focused on the figure as a terrible smile creeps across his face. Who knows what horrible things occupy Darkray's thoughts - question that even Mr Dark himself shudders to think of the answer.

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Geozaki Geozaki

Darth Vader

Vader continued his trek through the forest finally coming out of the treeline only to witness a flash of white light similar to the light that went off before he was brought here. Approaching the flash he saw two entities that he couldn't put a finger on... One of them seemed to be like a jowa but if the other was anything to go off of then it was likely that they weren't.

The beings question caught him off guard, mostly because he could understand it. "I serve none but the Emperor, this Razorbeard is master of mine." The anger in his voice was palpable but not directed at Mr.dark, it just seemed to seep out of him permeating his heart.

"Who are you?" He asked plainly, as he tightened his grip on his saber, it rained off but ready to be ignited at a moment's notice. He reached out with the force to probe the minds of the two before him and way unhappy at finding that he couldn't.​
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

"Who am I?" Mr Dark scoffs, somewhat surprised that this...person doesn't seem to recognize him or his evil. At the very least, he is surprised that he doesn't recognize Darkray - he had an incredibly similar appearance the the 'hero' that everyone knows and loves, after all. "You may call me Mr Dark. And yourself?" Mr Dark says, still thinking of who this 'Emperor' could be. Another name for Polokus, maybe? Perhaps even Juno? Mr Dark had no idea who this Emperor could be, and he knew everyone through one way or another.

Mr Dark soon realized that this figure couldn't be trusted, even by Mr Dark's standards, and prepared himself a spell or two in his hand in case that things turned hostile. As Mr Dark's hand shone a strong red, barely visible under his cloak, Darkray chuckled maniacally as his hands glowed a deep purple as two balls of pure evil energy form in his palms. Still, without Mr Dark's command the horrible cackling is all he really does.

The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back