• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Merge of Realities

Athena listened intently, sucking up the information and storing it away. It was interesting to hear that humanity had survived that long in his universe, although by the way he was dressed and the 'chi' he spoke of, Athena felt it was safe to assume that he was an inhabitant to a fictional world, created by humans who put all their hopes and dreams into it.
As they reached his ship, Athena stopped walking a little distance off, and held up her tablet, swiping her fingers across it deftly as it hummed pleasantly. "I hope you don't mind. And don't worry, it won't affect your ship in any way.", she said as her tablet scanned it. It seemed like something humans would think up, the technology seemed focused on combat and speed.
As the second ship came in, she moved her tablet to scan that - this one seemed much more interesting, and she had finished scanning his Falcon Flyer.
Her glasses scanned the male and female as they exited the ship, and she lowered her tablet, having finished the scan. She could already tell that this man believed he was in power, so she knew this was McKenzie before Navarro introduced him.
With a few quick strides, Athena stood directly in front of McKenzie, an unimpressed eyebrow raised as she stared him down.
"So. You are Mr McKenzie... Perhaps you should wait for your assistant.", she said coldly. Athena already disliked him, he didn't seem like a kind man, nor did he seem like he would listen to her. Of course, she had dealt with humans like this before, and knew that her usual demeanour wouldn't get her far, judging by the way he treated the girl behind him, and ignored herself and Captain Falcon.
Geozaki Geozaki The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Captain Falcon simply shrugs as he enters his own ship. Unlike the new one that just flew in next to his own, his door just merely fitted perfectly with the frame creating an airtight, and aerodynamic, seal. "What a strange woman", he says to himself as he enters, "I guess her universe doesn't have such things in it like mine." After seating himself comfortably in the pilot's seat, as he should be, he gets into contact with his robot. "Android, I'm back. Is everything ready?" With a simple nod, the robot shows him the status of his Blue Falcon. Captain Falcon, satisfied with everything, starts the engines to his ship to warm them up. Even at a small percentage of their power, the output from the two behemoth plasma engines on the back rocket past what normal thrusters can provide. A second later, they die down to nothing more than a candle flame, with Captain Falcon satisfied that they'd easily be able to put back to higher powers when needed. He also decides to turn of the magnet locks that kept the ship in place, causing the whole ship to hover around a few metres off of the ground.

He also decides to watch the conversation doing down beneath him, by linking external cameras to his wristband. As he does so, tiny little panels on the side of his ship, barely visible to the human eye and still pretty hard to see if you don't know they're there, fold back to reveal a black lens that watches the strange woman and the new arrivals. He goes into the cargo section of his ship, where he sees his machine hooked up to various tubes and wires. Captain Falcon looks over to the sensors on the wall next to him, satisfied that everything seems to be running smoothly. He hesitates slightly, before his better judgement gets the better of him, almost forcing him to let the other people in the space station know what's going on.

He quickly 'stumbles' his way into the communication devices owned by the only other person he's seen with advanced tech like himself, the girl with the pink mech suit, allowing him to broadcast whatever he needs to directly to her. After a brief message of 'A situation has came up - some more people have arrived.' he transfers the camera feed over to her.

Geozaki Geozaki (i hope thats fine that he was able to breach her comms device? :P) FrostFire FrostFire

"That would be me, please call me Theo." He said with a smile, he turned as the woman mentioned an 'assistant' and spoke upon noticing the girl. "Sophie, I told you to stay in the ship, didn't I..." He said sternly, though he quickly restored his positive demeanour. "Don't worry baby girl, we'll talk about this later!" He said with a smile, ruffling her hair. He turned back to face the woman and Professor Navarro. "I take it you're one of the poor sould who got dragged here?" He asked the woman. "I am truly sorry about that, it was never my intention to drag innocent people into this, especially at times like these." He said apologetically.

Hana turned to face her mecha as Athena spoke. "You have an incomming transmission, would you like me to display?" The AI asked her. Hana simply nodded and was connected to the Falcon Flyer. She watched the conversation closely, if Captain Falcon considered it important enough to stream it to them, then there would obviously be a reason behind that.

KAmber KAmber The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald FrostFire FrostFire

Athena frowned at his demeanour, alarm bells were going off in her head about this man. "Poor soul?" she remarked distastefully. "Your device breaks many different laws and regulations - and I'd expect a visit from the Unity court once this is over.", she said curtly. This wasn't unheard of, and the Unity court was known to sort out any problems that spilled over to their universe.
"If the device were intact, I would be able to send these people home, but, as it's been destroyed, it will take weeks, months, maybe even years to fix the mess you have made.", she said in a cold, professional tone.
"Lucky for you, I am from a much more advanced people than you - otherwise you would have been scraping me off the floor.", she said coolly, her glasses performing almost every scan she had on him as she spoke. They worked silently, and efficiently, her main objective was to sequence his heat and movements so she could track him. After all, she didn't trust his apologies one bit.
Pushing her glasses up her nose, she sighed. "How did this device become destroyed? Where? When? And what strategies do you have in place to correct this? And what do you mean, times like these?", her eyes narrowed slightly, as she picked up on what he said. Was there some sort of war going on - she wouldn't be surprised if there was, it was in human nature, after all.
Athena also made a note that she would have to speak with Sophie after, and see what she could get from her. It wouldn't hurt to make friends in this universe, and she got along better with females anyway. Her gaze flitted to Sophie for a moment, and she smiled at her softly before looking back at McKenzie, her glasses silently working away at identifying what she was holding.

"I'm afraid I've never heard of this Unity court..." Theo said thoughtfully. "But I can assure you that this was never the intention of the device I created, and I am doing everything I can to resolve the matter. The thing that makes it so hard is the fact that I'm trying to recreate something that I never intended to create in the first place." Theo had a look of concern on his face as he spoke. "The device was destroyed completely by accident, it was activated prematurely and overloaded, I can't pinpoint it's exact location at the time of its destruction, however, I do know that it was in or around Sector 358." Theo explained. He then turned his attention to her question on the 'struggles' he'd mentioned before. "Yes, I'm afraid we are at war, Humanity, along with a few other races, have lived in peace for centuries, we have a pact that spans 40 plus planets in our galaxy and a few neighbouring galaxies as well. Then the Xenocs arrived, a bloodthirsty race who wish for nothing other than to destroy anything that isn't the same as them. A few planets were wiped out, having lived in peace for so long we had no weapons at our disposal, regrettably, we have had to recreate advanced war machines to fend off the Xenoc threat."

FrostFire FrostFire The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

"You haven't heard of it, because we don't exist in this universe. But we do have a technology much like your device that can bring us to another universe that's causing problems that spill over and affect others - like this.", her demeanour brightened up a little as her scans came back, perhaps she was just being paranoid.
"Well, they sound very similar to you humans.", she said with a bitter humour. She knew what humans where like, and the Xenocs sounded very similar.
Sighing, she smiled pleasantly. "Very well. I shall help you recreate the device, and offer my help. After all, such a thing exists in my universe.", she said brightly, her usual chirpy and soft spoken demeanour returned. It seemed she had judged him too harshly, but in the back of her mind she was still on guard.
Pushing her glasses up her nose, her smile twitched ever so slightly as they came back with information on what Sophie was holding, but it was such a small twitch it merely looked as if she was smiling wider, which she was. How interesting.... A silver box containing a human book, why would she carry such an ordinary object in a box that seemed so important? Athena decided it was best not to ask, her cautious mind stilling her tongue. She instead focused on other things that piqued her interest.
"Oh! A pact like that exists in my own universe! But Earth and humanity are excluded from the Unity... My apologies, but your kind are considered much too brutal and primitive. What humans have done to their planet and themselves...", she shook her head sadly, but brightened up again. "Please tell me more about your universe! How did peace come about? How did humanity change? What year is it? What happened when you made your 'first contact'? What other peoples (or 'aliens' as you call us) exist?", she spoke happily, and continued on with her questions, not pausing to give him a chance to answer. "Would it be possible for us to go to Sector 358? I'm no stranger to war and war-zones, living on Earth will do that to a person... Do you happen to have anything like a workshop, perhaps plans to your last device? I'm sure I have something in my bag that an help.", she gestured behind her, to her black bag that blended in with her sleek, figure-hugging, black jumpsuit. Realising she was still standing in front of him, she moved to the side, gesturing that they could walk and talk.

"Apparently."
Maxwell put the salve back in the bag and took out a piece of jerky.
"Anybody hungry?"
Wilson started to quickly take note of everything everyone was saying.
"Maxwell, are you listening to anything?"
"Yeah. Honestly, I'm more interested in the jerky."
"So, why are we here?"
Wilson facepalmed. "Where's the weapons area? I might as well be productive while i get as far away from this moron as possible."
"I'm not a moron. Have you tried being a shadow king?"
"Yes, actually, although I did get spit out by your freakin' lab assistant."
"It's hard, to say the least."
"Whatever."
"Which way's the freakin' munitions area?"

Suicide could be seen sitting down on a giant rock while staring at his surrounding. "Where is this place?" He asked as he stood up and came to look at where it could be. One moment he had been fighting iron man and been ready to destroy him to make himself be the new and improve Iron Man but then something had happened and he had found himself here. "Where is civilization currently?" He honestly had no idea where others could be and didn't really feel like moving at all.

Wirt twirled his pen in his fingers as he tried to think of something that rhymed with the word 'unknown'. It was hard for him to concentrate as all he could hear was his little step-brother in the background singing loudly about his frog he'd had to leave in the Unknown. Greg had struggled to get over the loss of his frog but still had his imagination to keep him company.

Wirt had struggled to except his new step-dad but after his journey with Greg and everything that had happened he just gave up and accepted it. It had made his mother extremely happy that he had finally shown some emotion towards the step-dad. Greg was still oblivious to everything that was currently going on, but it was justified for he was only little.

Frustration filling him, Wirt asked Greg to be quiet before Greg ran out of the door to go play with his rock in the garden, then it came to him 'alone'! Wirt scribbled it down, he was trying to remember his journey through the Unknown and decided to put it in poetic form. Suddenly, a bright white light illuminated the room. It seemed to be coming from the piece of paper Wirt was currently writing on. He bent down and examined the light, before toppling over and falling into the actual paper. He toppled over head over heels over and over again until he bounced down from the ceiling landing flat on his back.

He lay there for a while, too tired to move. His chest moving up and down rapidly. He was used to crazy things happening especially after the Unknown. Finally as he had recovered his stamina he stood up. "Where the heck am I?!" He wondered to himself. He stepped back against the wall wondering if he was just having another nightmare. But yet nothing happened he could feel himself perfectly fine and he didn't feel weird. Suddenly, a voice boomed and echoed across the room, "Hello traveller, welcome to station X-76, we have been expecting you. Please step through the door to your right." Wirt felt very creeped and weirded out. He turned to his right and stepped through the door...
Geozaki Geozaki
(Sorry this draft is so short and messy, I tried to do it last night and failed and now am getting ready for school! :P Also sorry I'm late xD )

Theo stared at Athena, he was obviously offended. "We are not like them..." He said quietly, trying to remain calm. "The U.S.F have kept peace across 12 galaxies for centuries, and that's partially thanks to humans." He said bitterly. "We are far from perfect, but we are nothing like them..." He trailed off, taking a deep breath. "Sorry, but as you don't have any knowledge of the happenings in this reality, I would appreciate it if you wouldn't jump to conclusions based on things that take place in yours..." Theo smiled. "Thankyou, that would be much appreciated, and yes, we can visit sector 358, but it's a rather large area to search, we have teams there searching as we speak, it's a rather personal matter as well as there are many suspected casualties, so we're rather desperate to find their bodies and return them to their homes, as well as look for any potential survivors..." He said sadly, he decided to answer that question first as it was the simplest of Athena's barrage of questions to answer. "Well, on the whole peace and 'first contact' you talk about, I'm afraid I'm not the person to ask, I'm no historian, and we have been peacefully allied with hundreds of species for as long as anyone can remember, though you may be able to find some archive that contains the information you seek. He looked at Athena questioningly. 'Aliens'? He asked, is that the name of your species?" He enquired. After a moment he appeared to suddenly realize something. "Wait, did you say earth?" He questioned, his face taking on a highly curious and slightly excited expression. "In your reality, Earth actually exists?" He asked in awe.

Hana watched the conversation as it was streamed to Athena, she heard one of the men ask on the whereabout of the ammunition area, knowing that Navarro, the only one they'd met who seemed to know his way around the station, had left a short while ago, she thought she could at least try to help, after all, it sounded like they might be stuck here for a while, so she thought that making friends, or at least being a bit helpful, might not be a bad idea. "Athena, can you get a map for the station?" She asked, "We're looking for the Ammunitions area..." Athena remained silent for a moment before speaking. "Projecting local area map on to Professor Navarro's screens." She announced as she finished speaking, a map appeared on the screens with a path marked out leading to a room labeled as 'Arms'. Hana was about to say something when a boy seemingly fell from the ceiling. Though he seemed to get up fine and, after muttering something to himself, seemed to walk out of the room without noticing her. Hana paused for a moment, despite everything it had just been a rather random, almost slapstick moment and it had caught her a little off-guard.
KAmber KAmber Miljonz Miljonz

(I started colour coding Athena's and Hana's speech because Hana is my actual character as opposed to the NPC's I am controlling, and thought it might help diffrentiate between the AI Athena and FrostFire FrostFire 's Athena)

"Thanks."
Wilson turned and stomped off, twirling a stick in his hand.
"Seriously. Who wants jerky? Oh, hello!"
He waved to the stranger."Name's Maxwell, nice to meetcha."
He extended his hand and started burning a black flame around it. The end result looked a bit creepier than intended.

Wirt spun back through the door, had he not just noticed these three...things? They all looked so similar yet so different at the same time. He rubbed his eyes, yet there still stood the three figures. One had extended his hand towards him so he doubtfully shook the hand. "Umm...Hi! I'--I'm Wirt! And-" He was about to introduce his brother Greg before realising he wasn't there by him...Shoot! "Do you guys have any idea where I am right now?"

KAmber KAmber Geozaki Geozaki

After several minutes of various pre-flight inspections, as Captain Falcon always liked to be prepared for trouble should it arrive, Falcon and Android eventually agree that the ship was...well, ship-shape. Satisfied with their work on the two Falcons, Captain Falcon thanks Android for his help and decides to do one final visual check on the outside of the ship to check the thrusters and the magnetic rails, although he is fairly certain they are both fine. Otherwise, the ship would be lurched or exploded - neither of which has happened. He looks to the now complete scan of the space station that Android did for him, but doesn't pay too much attention to it - it seemed like a normal space station, to him. Not as advanced, or perhaps as well equipped, as he is used to, but it'll do its job, Falcon guesses.

After a visual check of the underside and the back of his ship, Captain Falcon starts paying more attention to the conversation in the hangar, moving himself closer to just within earshot. He doesn't plan to introduce himself yet - he doesn't know what to think about them just yet, but he gets the feeling that they aren't hostile. If they were, however, the Falcon Flyer's artillery cannons seemed to be in working condition...not like he would use them, of course. He is well within perfect view of the camera transmission he is transmitting to Hana, as well.

Geozaki Geozaki FrostFire FrostFire

Athena blinked, a bit confused. "Perhaps that came off as offensive, my apologies. But I'm still learning when it comes to human culture.", she logged his offence in her memory, remembering for future reference.
"Of course, but I doubt there will be... Much left.", she said apologetically. "Such a device would have destroyed anything within the blast radius, if it is any similar to the ones I have seen before. Unless you intend to search for the atoms that made up their person... I, uh, sorry.", she tried to be more hesitant, his earlier offence still fresh in her mind, although this time she was aware that this was a sensitive topic.
Her eyes widened as this new knowledge came to light. "Hmmm... It seems our universes are more different than I thought!", she grinned excitedly. "We shall have to share detailed information later, as I'd love to know everything about your universe....", she breathed eagerly, her hunger for knowledge coming to the surface for a moment.
"But yes, Earth exists. Uh, aliens is what humans call other races or peoples from different planets. My species is very different... Hmm... What human year is it? In my universe, the human year is 2016. Was Earth destroyed at some point? You seem to know of it, and your species wouldn't be here without that planet.", she said formally, wondering what exactly could have happened. Perhaps, as she predicted, humans destroyed their planet and finally changed.
((It's really bad, but I just came out of my exam not long ago - so bleugh.))

"Wilson said space. He's probably right."
"From what I can gather, we're stuck in a different reality. Don't think you're going home any time soon,"

Dr. Mckenzie seemed a little upset, "I am very aware that there's unlikely to be anything remaining, but what would we be if we didn't even try to find them? The worst part is, the log of who was on board the U.S.F ship at the time has appeared to have vanished, so we have no idea who was even on the ship when it blew. So needless to say, we're doing everything we can." He paused for a moment, seeming to brighten up a little. "Yes, a share of information sounds like a good idea, I'm very intrigued to hear about where you come from, especially earth. We don't have a 'human year' as such, but for our calendars, this is year 4280." Theo explained. Which is how many years since we human started the U.F.C along with the Tualm. Since then, this is our first conflict, so it's fair to say we're a little under prepared. "Earth is a mere legend here. Ancient texts speak of Earth. Throughout the years, numerous adventurers have left in search of the planet, but none have ever found it. There are numerous coordinates that claim to state Earth's location, but it's unknown which if any of them are correct. Legend speaks of Earth, the mother planet, as a goddess. It was mother earth who gifted life to humans. for millennia humans lived within her, safe from any threat. However, after caring for us for so long, she grew tired and was unable to support us all anymore. She hoped we had grown enough to survive the dangers of the cosmos. Our ancestors traveled for hundreds of thousands of light years, gradually finding new planets to call home. But according to legend, Earth is waiting for us. One day there will be a great calamity, which is prophesied to all but wipe the human race out. At that time, a small ship, carrying a small group of survivors will discover earth and their job will be to rebuild our race upon her. They call it the Eden prophecy." Theo trailed off. "I'm sorry, I got carried away there..." He said apologetically. "Right, Navarro, I'm going to head to the labs, Sophie will most likely join me..." As Theo mentioned her, Sophie nodded" "...and as you seem to be well educated in this matter, Athena, you're more than welcome to join me." He offered.

Hana watched the footage, almost completely unaware of what was taking place around her. She was getting a little restless though. So, she picked up her phone and switched it on. There was no service, not that she'd been expecting any anyway. "Athena, are you authorized to my cell?" she asked. To which Athena simply replied with. "Affirmative." Hana walked out of the room and from the room with the screens she walked towards the nearest corridor, she was just exploring for now.
KAmber KAmber Miljonz Miljonz

"huh. It was 1950 when I got abducted by Them. Strange how Earth is something for nearly everyone. I'm just guessing but I think I that wirt kid is too, although since there's an alien that is completely human-looking, nothing's for certain."

Wirt looked at his hands, "Not again..." He thought to himself. He'd had a life changing period of his life and wasn't up for another one so soon. "It's...what? 2016 where I am..."

KAmber KAmber

(Soz for the late + short reply)

Theo took a step, he was about to start walking towards the lab when the entire station shook violently. He stumbled, but managed to stay on his feet. He turned on the spot to pick Sophie up, who had fallen to the floor. He lifted her off the floor, keeping her in his arms and holding her close to him. He turned to Athena. "I'm heading to the lab, once again, you're welcome to join me, but it's up to you." With that he turned and hastily made his way towards the lab. At the same time, Navarro sped off in a different direction.

Hana was walking along a corridor when there was a huge shudder. She leant against the wall to catch herself from falling. "What the hell was that?" She asked, though there was no one to hear her question. "I'm detecting numerous ships in the vicinity." Athena stated. A moment later, Navarro appeared, he looked at Hana and instructed her to follow him, which she did. He lead her back to the room where they'd arrived, looking at each person individually.

FrostFire FrostFire The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald KAmber KAmber Miljonz Miljonz

"No idea. something like 3016 or whatever."
Maxwell rummaged around in his pack and pulled out a bundle of rocks. He started shuffling them around out of boredom.
"Oh hey, you're here. Anything new? Also, Athena, or whatever you creepy voice is, where's Wilson?"
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The man in question had arrived at the Arms area. "'Allo! I'm from another universe and stuff and I don't have 10mm bullets. Can I get a few rounds?"

Athena didn't respond to the line of questioning, but even if she was going to Navarro cut in before she'd have had a chance. "Judging by the map on display, he would appear to be on his way to the weapon forge." He commented. "However, right now there is a far more pressing matter to deal with. "This station is currently under attack, therefore, each and every one of you has a decision to make. You can either stay here and help me defend the station, or I can escort you to the escape pods, which will safely take you down to the surface of the planet below. While you decide, I need to make an announcement." He walked over to the screens and held down a button. "Alert all passengers and crew, the station is under assault, a large Xenoc fleet has been detected and they have started firing, the force field is still holding, though it's taking severe damage." The station gave another violent shake. "I urge that you all please make your way to your battle stations." He paused. "For those of you who have only just arrived from your respective dimensions, I urge you to return to the room in which you arrived. I will need you all to decide whether to use an escape pod to get to safety or to stay here and help us defend the station.

Upon arriving at the forge, the workers there look at him confusedly. The room was extremely hot, to the point that the workers were all wearing heat protective suits. "10mm bullets you say?" one of the workers asked, approaching the man. "would you happen to have a schematic or a blueprint for these 'bullets'?" He asks.

Theo makes it to a door, beside which is a panel. He places his palm on the panel and the door splits in two, half of it disappearing into the ceiling, half of it disappearing into the floor. Theo walks into the room, the door closing once him, and anyone who's following him, are safely inside. He puts Sophie down. "Are you ok?" He asks her softly, to which she nods. The room they're all in is completely white and very clean. There's equipment strewn about along with some little mechanical bits and bobs as well as some chemicals and the such. Theo stands up and walks over to a table. He pulls out a small sphere which had numerous wires protruding from it and he starts working away, making notes of everything he does.

KAmber KAmber The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald FrostFire FrostFire Miljonz Miljonz

Captain Falcon, who is barely affected by the shaking of the ship - it takes much more than that to knock a martial artist prone, notices Navarro run back to the room where everyone started in. Unsure what exactly was going on, he follows him and catches the tail end of the conversation.

After over-hearing the announcement made by Navarro, he cracks his knuckles as his face drops into a cold, emotionless grimace. He opens the wrist communicator once more, holding to to him to ensure that his message is heard, he shouts with authority at the robot on the other end of the call. "Android, Code Red. Prepare the Falcon Flyer for combat." As he finishes his, almost military-esque, commands he dashes back down to the dock without so much as a word to everyone else. Running faster than most well trained athletes, he soon arrives at his ship once more as two large Vulcan guns pop out of the front of the ship and two outlined holes on the wings heat up with a yellow energy of some sort, clearly plasma guns of some sort.

Captain Falcon quickly leaps into his ship and leaps into the captain's chair. Android can be seen next to him furiously working on the ships systems via control panels in the bridge as Captain Falcon opens comms with Navarro. "I'm ready to fight them. If you have anything on these 'Xenoc's, now is the time to tell me. Blueprints, weaknesses, weapon stats, everything - I get the feeling I'll need it all." His ship flares up while he says this, and quickly aims itself towards the (presumably) open doors of the dock bay. He shoots out, his own shields on maximum, as he bursts towards the fleet.

KAmber KAmber Geozaki Geozaki FrostFire FrostFire Miljonz Miljonz

"They're just like-, aw whatever. You have equipment for casting metal?"
Wilson seemed pretty annoyed.
The transmission came, then he freaked out. "Whatever. Do you have a pair of guns of similar size to these?"
He hastily pulled out his six-shooters and showed it to the worker.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"I'll defend." Maxwell said. "To be fair, my shadow magic could come in handy. Are they science turrets, or do they shoot actual materials?"
His pile of rocks were levitating and moving on their own.
"Huh. My rose is getting wilty."
He pulled a glove off and put his back hand on the rose. It immediately turned black, with ashen thorns. He took a couple of rocks and turned them dark grey.
"If you need to get help, get away, or get reinforcements, throw this rock on the ground. It'll help." He tossed one to each of the people in the room. "It'll sense the type of danger and act accordingly."
"In fact..."
"I'm getting to Wilson."
He made another rock and threw it on the ground. He disappeared with a flash of black smoke.

The levitating rocks fell to the ground, all of them dark grey.

Wirt woke up, he normally switches off when he starts to panic. Wirt finally stopped panicking (as much) and then turned around. He spotted a professional looking man who looked like he knew what he was doing, y'know when you just know someone's in charge? He heard that they were then under attack, "Just flippin' typical" he thought to himself. He walked around for a bit, the smart man had teleported away...yep just casually teleported. Wirt was not used to this advancement in technology.
He looked over at the man in the labcoat and asked "I'm pretty useless, but is there anything I can do? I have my axe here but I mean compared to your technology...y'know."
KAmber KAmber Geozaki Geozaki

Last edited:
(you could'nt do this since he teleported away.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back