• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Marauders : A Star Wars Tale (closed for deliberation)

Jadus

The Beast
We are all aware of how Order 66 decimated the Jedi, paving the way for the Galactic empire to begin its epic reign of tyranny.

But not in this Universe....

In this other world of different choices and situations Darth Sidious did not only want to Destroy the Jedi, but he wanted to Disgrace them. Leave their memory in shambles to make sure that the Jedi would live to see the world grow to despise them and chastise them.

Darth Sidious came forward with the full force of the clone army at his back, The Young and Strong Darth Vader at his side. Demanding the surrender of The Jedi in their entirety, the schools would be dismantled. No new Jedis would ever arise, any sort of teaching would be destroyed immediately. To avoid the death of the entire remaining jedi population, The Jedi council surrendered. To add salt to the wound, The Jedi council were given land and symbolic positions on his political council. The Jedi became what they hated the most, politicians.

Jedi Knights were left without purpose, going back to homes and families they did not know. Some were not welcome back or returned to empty ravaged homes. The eventually that the Jedi had to accept was that they needed to move on in this world that now discriminated them. Anakin Skywalker, now Lord Vader, began to care for and teach his twin children Luke and leia in his own image...with the passing of Padme. With all the clone armies power, Lord Vader still remained Darth Sidious most powerful weapon.

Our story is not about any of them. Our tale begins ten years later, Most Jedi have found different ways to cope. Jalen Mor the former Nautolan Jedi Knight turned to a life of Mercenary work along with his group of ex-jedi The Marauders. It seems like their journey will be one for the History books.

Howdy :) im looking for atleast two to three rpers to tell this different take on star wars history. Let me know if youre interested so we can go over details.

Jadus Jadus
Nice premise you got there. I have an idea for a character already so that must mean I'm obviously interested.

Go ahead and message me with your character idea and we can go more into detail about the story line. As well as the team your character would be working with

Users who are viewing this thread

Back