• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Manor off the Beaten Path {Open}

SynapseAnalyst

All Synapse Firing
Hi guys, The Manor off the Beaten Path is my play on a game of clue. I have always wanted to kind of throw this out there and see if I would find anyone interested in it.

So the concept is that ten guests will be invited to the manor for various different reasons something they want, something they need but for some reason, there is no way you could say no to this invitation. As the night progresses a body will be found and we will begin playing Clue basically. After characters are set into place I will randomly select one guest to be the murderer and it will become a survival/mystery to try and weed out the killer.

A few basic rules:
1. Anyone who joins must be willing to accept the title of the killer.
2. All RPN rules apply, of course.
3. Your characters can die, so please don't get upset if this happens.
4. Respect everyone that is involved.
5. No dropping, if you need to leave or if you are going to be inactive please just let me know.
6. A minimum of one paragraph per post is required.

I have more details but this is really just me sticking out the feelers to see if anyone would be interested.
Leave a comment or PM if you have any questions.
Thanks very much!

Oh heck yeah! I love clue and murder mystery stuff I am so game!
It was colonel mustard in the library with a candlestick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back