• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Crookie

night of the living punk
[class=bkg] height: 388px; width: 368px; margin: auto; background: #EDEDED; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=img] height: 308px; width: 308px; position: relative; top: 30px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=box1] height: 308px; position: absolute; background: url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/280302685/original.jpg'); background-size: 250%; background-position: 37% 50%; width: 100px; left: 20px; [/class] [class=box2] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 167px; left: 138px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box22] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 167px; left: 138px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box23] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 167px; left: 138px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box24] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 167px; left: 138px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=trueimg] height: 308px; width: 308px; position: absolute; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/qcqocfj.png'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center bottom; animation-fill-mode: forward; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 12px; width: 308px; text-align: right; font-family: Calibri; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; color: black; top: 35px; [/class] [class=a] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -300px; left: 334px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=b] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -270px; left: 330px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=c] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -240px; left: 326px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=d] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -210px; left: 328px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=slide] animation: {post_id}slideout 2s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slideout] [keyframe=0] left: 0px; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] left: -400px; [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=img on=click] addClass slide trueimg [/script] [script class=a on=click] hide box22 hide box23 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box2 [/script] [script class=b on=click] hide box2 hide box23 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box22 [/script] [script class=c on=click] hide box22 hide box2 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box23 [/script] [script class=d on=click] hide box22 hide box23 hide box2 fadeIn 0400 box24 [/script] [class=taggies] font-size: 10px; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-weight: bold; color: black; display: inline-block; margin-bottom: 4px; position: relative; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [div class=bkg] [div class=img][div class=box1][/div] [div class=box2]
[div class=taggies]plot

[div class=taggies]how it starts
On a quiet, rainy morning in late May, a group of teens wakes up in a cold sweat from the worst nightmare of their lives. This dream exploded with images of dead bodies flooding the streets. Destroyed buildings remain no more than feeble rubble. The sky was alive with blazing red fire, coating everything in a hot blanket of ash. Their hands grip two others, white-knuckled from the pain, these hands belonging to people they cannot regocnize or recall. They cough; still feeling that dust burn their lungs. This horrific shared dream was exactly the same across all accounts - down to the very last detail. It felt terrifying, tantalizingly real. Too real. In the gray wisps of morning light, they simultaneously notice a wax-sealed envelope placed delicately on their pillow. There is no sender, no receiver, no stamp. Inside is a frayed, well-worn tarot card, faded from years of magickal fingers passing over its surface. Its energy seems to be intoxicating. Alongside the card is a piece of parchment with a hand-written address. The numbers and street name seem familiar, but they can't pinpoint exactly why. Disoriented and unable to shake the feeling of morbid curiosity, they set out to the address. But, it must be wrong, right? This is just another two-story house nestled in the suburbs - nothing looks magical or unruly about it. That is, until a slightly overweight teenage boy clad in sweatpants runs out of the back door leading to the basement - his basement - him clutching the envelope in one hand and the tarot in another. He looks scared shitless. Ah, so this is the right place.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="box22 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]premise

[div class=taggies]A group of teens around the same small town wake up from a horrible nightmare that foresees the future: the apocalypse is coming, and there is no sign of stopping it. They wake up to a mysterious envelope that holds a Tarot card assigned specifically to each person, and an address to a house on some suburban block. Frightened, disoriented, and frankly just intrigued, these kids seek out this house, and find it the home of some random dude they kinda recognize from school - and he also has an envelope with a Tarot card. Each of these Tarot cards, from the Major Arcana, represent an assigned superpower gifted to these teens. Their dream was a prophecy, and they have been chosen to stop the incoming apocalypse together.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="box23 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]the town

[div class=taggies]hawkins, vermont
Hawkins is truly a never-look-twice town. It's easy-livin', no real commitments or troubles your way. Farms and cows speckle the fields that are far and many, there's a quaint downtown area full of historic buildings that are nice to take pictures of, and there's a hell of a lot of forests to go around. Generations of families end up settling down - and god do I mean settle down - unless some lucky kid gets to go to a big fancy flashy college somewhere in New York. Most teens that have graduated from the highschool here end up working under their parents in a dingey downtown store selling homemade jewelry, stacking coke bottles at the big grocery store, or selling guided tours of the hiking trails. Nothing, and I mean nothing exciting every happens in Hawkins.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="box24 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]you might like this if you like!

[div class=taggies]the raven cycle
by maggie stievfater
[div class=taggies]stranger things
on netflix
[div class=taggies]it[/div] by stephen king
[div class=taggies]the umbrella academy[/div] on netflix/gerard way
[div class=taggies]if you're reading this it's too late[/div] by psudonymous bosch
[div class=taggies]or any sort of prophecy, pre-apocalyptic, world-need-to-be-saved teen story![/div] [/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=trueimg][/div][/div][div class=text]is this the way it ends?[/div] [div class=a]I.[/div][div class=b]II.[/div][div class=c]III.[/div][div class=d]IV.[/div] [/div] [class=cred] width:100%;text-align:center;font-size:8px;[/class][div class=cred]fated.[/div]

Also can we reserve a card for our character or will you assign them at random?
you can absolutely choose them !

also holy shit i did not expect these many people to be interested omg -- im gonna hold out until at least the 20th (when my college classes are done) and we'll see what we can get started! i may end up making a discord server too if the posting/amount of people becomes overwhelming bc [sweats] i havent done a rp thats been over 5 people in a hot minute! but im so flattered!!!

[class=bkg] height: 388px; width: 368px; margin: auto; background: #EDEDED; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=img] height: 308px; width: 308px; position: relative; top: 30px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=box1] height: 308px; position: absolute; background: url('https://data.whicdn.com/images/280302685/original.jpg'); background-size: 250%; background-position: 37% 50%; width: 100px; left: 20px; [/class] [class=box2] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 167px; left: 138px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box22] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 167px; left: 138px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box23] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 167px; left: 138px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=box24] height: 307px; position: absolute; background: rgb(255,255,255,0.6); width: 167px; left: 138px; font-family: Calibri; font-size: 1px; border: 0.5em solid black; [/class] [class=trueimg] height: 308px; width: 308px; position: absolute; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/qcqocfj.png'); background-size: 100%; background-position: center bottom; animation-fill-mode: forward; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 12px; width: 308px; text-align: right; font-family: Calibri; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; color: black; top: 35px; [/class] [class=a] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -300px; left: 334px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=b] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -270px; left: 330px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=c] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -240px; left: 326px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=d] font-size: 23px; color: black; font-family: Merriweather; position: relative; top: -210px; left: 328px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important; [/class] [class=slide] animation: {post_id}slideout 2s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [animation=slideout] [keyframe=0] left: 0px; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] left: -400px; [/keyframe] [/animation] [script class=img on=click] addClass slide trueimg [/script] [script class=a on=click] hide box22 hide box23 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box2 [/script] [script class=b on=click] hide box2 hide box23 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box22 [/script] [script class=c on=click] hide box22 hide box2 hide box24 fadeIn 0400 box23 [/script] [script class=d on=click] hide box22 hide box23 hide box2 fadeIn 0400 box24 [/script] [class=taggies] font-size: 10px; font-family: Roboto Condensed; font-weight: bold; color: black; display: inline-block; margin-bottom: 4px; position: relative; letter-spacing: 1px; [/class] [class=hidden] display: none; [/class] [div class=bkg] [div class=img][div class=box1][/div] [div class=box2]
[div class=taggies]plot

[div class=taggies]how it starts
On a quiet, rainy morning in late May, a group of teens wakes up in a cold sweat from the worst nightmare of their lives. This dream exploded with images of dead bodies flooding the streets. Destroyed buildings remain no more than feeble rubble. The sky was alive with blazing red fire, coating everything in a hot blanket of ash. Their hands grip two others, white-knuckled from the pain, these hands belonging to people they cannot regocnize or recall. They cough; still feeling that dust burn their lungs. This horrific shared dream was exactly the same across all accounts - down to the very last detail. It felt terrifying, tantalizingly real. Too real. In the gray wisps of morning light, they simultaneously notice a wax-sealed envelope placed delicately on their pillow. There is no sender, no receiver, no stamp. Inside is a frayed, well-worn tarot card, faded from years of magickal fingers passing over its surface. Its energy seems to be intoxicating. Alongside the card is a piece of parchment with a hand-written address. The numbers and street name seem familiar, but they can't pinpoint exactly why. Disoriented and unable to shake the feeling of morbid curiosity, they set out to the address. But, it must be wrong, right? This is just another two-story house nestled in the suburbs - nothing looks magical or unruly about it. That is, until a slightly overweight teenage boy clad in sweatpants runs out of the back door leading to the basement - his basement - him clutching the envelope in one hand and the tarot in another. He looks scared shitless. Ah, so this is the right place.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="box22 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]premise

[div class=taggies]A group of teens around the same small town wake up from a horrible nightmare that foresees the future: the apocalypse is coming, and there is no sign of stopping it. They wake up to a mysterious envelope that holds a Tarot card assigned specifically to each person, and an address to a house on some suburban block. Frightened, disoriented, and frankly just intrigued, these kids seek out this house, and find it the home of some random dude they kinda recognize from school - and he also has an envelope with a Tarot card. Each of these Tarot cards, from the Major Arcana, represent an assigned superpower gifted to these teens. Their dream was a prophecy, and they have been chosen to stop the incoming apocalypse together.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="box23 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]the town

[div class=taggies]hawkins, vermont
Hawkins is truly a never-look-twice town. It's easy-livin', no real commitments or troubles your way. Farms and cows speckle the fields that are far and many, there's a quaint downtown area full of historic buildings that are nice to take pictures of, and there's a hell of a lot of forests to go around. Generations of families end up settling down - and god do I mean settle down - unless some lucky kid gets to go to a big fancy flashy college somewhere in New York. Most teens that have graduated from the highschool here end up working under their parents in a dingey downtown store selling homemade jewelry, stacking coke bottles at the big grocery store, or selling guided tours of the hiking trails. Nothing, and I mean nothing exciting every happens in Hawkins.
[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="box24 hidden"]
[div class=taggies]you might like this if you like!

[div class=taggies]the raven cycle
by maggie stievfater
[div class=taggies]stranger things
on netflix
[div class=taggies]it[/div] by stephen king
[div class=taggies]the umbrella academy[/div] on netflix/gerard way
[div class=taggies]if you're reading this it's too late[/div] by psudonymous bosch
[div class=taggies]or any sort of prophecy, pre-apocalyptic, world-need-to-be-saved teen story![/div] [/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=trueimg][/div][/div][div class=text]is this the way it ends?[/div] [div class=a]I.[/div][div class=b]II.[/div][div class=c]III.[/div][div class=d]IV.[/div] [/div] [class=cred] width:100%;text-align:center;font-size:8px;[/class][div class=cred]fated.[/div]
Definitely interested! I’d choose the Magician if we’re allowed to hold cards early.

you can absolutely choose them !

also holy shit i did not expect these many people to be interested omg -- im gonna hold out until at least the 20th (when my college classes are done) and we'll see what we can get started! i may end up making a discord server too if the posting/amount of people becomes overwhelming bc [sweats] i havent done a rp thats been over 5 people in a hot minute! but im so flattered!!!
Can I reserve wheel of fortune or the fool then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back