• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ™ก ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ณ๐‘ถ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ฉ โ€” closed

interested !

MoonChild MoonChild nice !! the cs and ooc threads are linked on the fourth tab ๐Ÿ–ค

still accepting โœจ

I'd love to apply once I finish my exams.

I know I'd like to make twins, but the type of twins I want is still up in the air...

calypso calypso pls feel free c: if you need an extra day or two thats fine. im probably gonna extend the due date to sunday instead. & twins would be a very fun addition!

calypso calypso pls feel free c: if you need an extra day or two thats fine. im probably gonna extend the due date to sunday instead. & twins would be a very fun addition!
I'd probably have to make them Friday anyway, got exams from 8:00 am to 9 pm tomorrow! I'm thinking identical twins, but that locks it to one gender...and I'm tempted to make fraternal. But I'm also tempted to do identical for the shenanigans....Decisions!

tentatively interested! might throw a CS in if i've got time before the deadline!

art art feel free to apply ! c: im going to extend the deadline a day or two anyways due to life stuff popping up.

bump โœจ

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord we'd love to have ya! if you need more time, just let me know & we can discuss. ^^

still accepting, applications are open for 3 more days โœจ

bump x

luminesce luminesce feel free to apply! links are on the fourth tab โœจ

Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy not at all, applications close dec. 16th! feel free to apply c:

tomorrow's the last day for applications! โœจ

bump ๐Ÿค

just a lil last hurrah bump!

โœ’๏ธ applications close tonight, dec. 16th at midnight, pacific time! ๐Ÿ’Œ

seasonedcat seasonedcat hi, the amount of characters that will be allowed for the love club is about 10-12. but as stated, roles are not first come first served, so i'll be choosing which ones fit best once applications close. you can find all the info on the character sheet page. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back