• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Lost - Pokemon RP

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Allo
"Hoenn, huh?" Allo hummed, as she thought of her home region. "I'm from Johto, but I was disowned by my parents so I moved here." She shrugged, clenching her jaw as she threw away the memories that were charging in her brain. "But, we're a long way from home our homes, huh?" She chuckled, before looking away as she called her sister. She had never told anyone that her parents disowned her, but there were some things she was still hiding. She didn't tell Adagio of why she was disowned. Many parts of Allo's history was sealed away, even to herself. She listened in to her conversation before shouting over the phone to Adi's sister. "No, it is a date!" Allo chuckled, shaking her head before picking up her backpack and heading out of the door. "The Black Forest? Yeah I know where it is. But what is she doing there, that place could be dangerous since the Pokemon are more aggressive." She explained as she walked along with Adi. "But whatever. I know where it is, follow me, it'll take a day or two to get there." She sighed, leaving the city and heading over towards Black Forest. "I know a short cut too but it's a little... Dangerous now. It's through some tall grass but don't worry, I'll protect you." Allo smiled, grabbing Adi's hand and guiding her through the grass once they got to where they needed to.

Allo felt something grab her ankle, looking down she was suddenly attacked. She was tackled to the ground by a Pokemon, forcing her to let go of Adi's hand so she didn't fall with Allo. Her hands gripped the Pokemon so it prevented it from biting her face. "What the hell!" She yelled, before throwing the Pokemon off of her and standing back up. She grabbed Adi's hand again and ran away "We gotta go!" She said, running with her. It seemed as though the Pokemon was chasing them forever, but eventually they got away. Through all of that, she managed to identify it as an Aipom. "Nasty things!" She yelled, slowing down as soon as she lost sight of it. "I'm... Going to set up camp..." She caught her breath, rummaging through her items and slowly setting up a place where they could sleep when they needed to. She flopped down on the blanket she placed on the ground, groaning. "What is going on..." She groaned with a heavy breath, still attempting to catch her breath.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Clover
Once her Pokémon were settled and eating, Clover went to take a shower and check her belongings. Moving through the house after her shower, the teen moved on downstairs and began pulling out ingredients for porridge. Once they were out she began making herself something to eat with the few ingredients they had left, Sienna not having time to get food with her work. As she was cooking at the stove, the door opened and her guardian stormed into the house, her Pokémon looking up as they saw her. “What happened?! I’ve lost my Pokémon in this region.”
“I don’t know. My Pokémon were taken by police,” said Clover, flinching at her guardian’s sharp tone. She hated being yelled at, it was a human mannerism that meant she was in trouble.
“Everyone has lost their Pokémon but for...what do you mean the police took your Pokémon? They are right there.”
Clover stared at Sienna as she stirred the porridge. “Yet you still have your own.”
“The police...they captured me. Like you did.” Sienna glared at her ward before yanking her away from the stove, spilling the porridge on the floor.
“I tried to do right by taking you from your region and giving you some semblance of humanity. But it appears some people just cannot be fixed. You’ve been nothing but trouble since I got you and it only increased when you became a trainer. I had hoped by forbidding you from Pokémon, that it would cause you to grow up and learn to be a human. I’m done. Get out and don’t come back!”
Sienna practically threw Clover put of the house and tossed her Pokémon out with her along with her bag and pokeballs before slamming the door. Sienna states and then returned her Pokémon to their pokeballs, dropping them in her bag and picking it up as she turned away from the house. The winds began picking up, blowing her hair about as she looked around her with confusion before rushing as the wind took on an eerie and unsettling roar.

Last edited:
Fiore crossed her legs eyeing the stranger in front her. She seemed entirely hesitant on whether or not she should continue to bother with their conversation. She didn't like being asked a lot of questions. Before she could really come to a decision a familiar shout resonated from right behind her, and nearly startled her to death. Practically jumping out of her skin the girl yelped in fright and gripped at her chest as her heart race suddenly picked up pace. Immediately the brunette shot the other, Minuete, a pointed glare as she introduced herself to the stranger Whimsey. "Miiiin...." she hisses lowly obviously distrustful of the so called researcher. Still her protests were ignored, which was pretty typical between them. Shaking her head with a sigh, Fiore pats Trisha as a hello while everyone got acquainted. Pulling a berry out from the basket she feeds it to Trisha who seemed to appreciate the flavor. Meanwhile paying close attention to the stranger as she spoke. She didn't know these pokemon? She must be from very far away then... Fiore thought to herself loosely, not quite interested on the where from. She also did not divulge where she was from, not to be unpolite, but more so for her own safety.

Fiore was quickly growing bored of the situation, only looking up when Min answered the phone. "Ah, okay...." Fiore forces a smile, glancing at Whimsey in the process. When Min decides to take a nap Fiore turns to Whimsey. She was not really keen on upholding a conversation with a stranger, nor was she particularly interested in regional variants. Though she did remember something about some celebrity having one. "Yeah, I bet you'll be able to see one if you look up some celebrity named Lucille. I think she has a regional Golurk, but I don't really know the details. I'm sure you'll find a ton of variants in the forest though. The typical habits of wild pokemon have changed a lot recently. We're not really sure why, but I've got some suspicions. Anyways, you're probably better off just sticking near by. Don't wonder off." Fiore explains, her tone almost demanding rather than concerned. In her mind she didn't want to waste her time having to rescue some foreigner from aggressive pokemon.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Whimsey
The woman named Minuete, what kind of a name was that, decided to take a nap, the other woman appeared unwilling to speak much to a complete stranger. She kept her back to a tree where she could protect her back and the egg contained her in her backpack. She did not offer any information on Ospar or the Pokémon there but took interest in this Lucille person who apparently had regional variant of some Pokémon. “Interesting...and of course not.” She wouldn’t risk her egg.

Esmeray Esmeray

Silus
Silus continued into the city, keeping off of the main roads to avoid being seen by anyone who might be searching for him. He had just escaped imprisonment and wasn't keen on being captured again. Thankfully the streets and alleys he went down seemed mostly vacant aside from the occasional vagrant, moving through this place was stressful enough without encountering crowds. Stopping for a moment to get his bearings Silus felt a strong wind on the back of his neck, looking up he could see dark clouds swirling in the distance. "Damnit. This is just what i needed." It looked like there was a storm on the horizon, and he didn't want to be outside when it finally hit.

Throwing his hood over his head, he moved further through the city, finding himself beside a two-story house, he could hear a commotion on the inside before the front door flew open. He ducked out of sight and watched as a girl was thrown out of the house along with a few other things. Keeping hidden he took a closer look at the girl and realized that he recognized her, it was the girl who ran off once the cells opened, Clover was her name. Looking to both sides of the street and finding them empty, he stepped out from his hiding place and approached her slowly. "Your that girl from the jail. Clover right? Need a hand?"

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Clover
Looking around and the eerie howling winds with what looked like storm clouds overhead ascending on the city, not getting very far for someone approached her, Clover jumping and then turning sharply as as the figure moved slowly towards her. Her eyes widened and she looked around for somewhere to hide as the figure approached, her head tilting as her name was spoken. How did this person know her? Oh...her mouth dropped open as she realized this boy had been in the male cell. “C...lo...ver. Y...yes...t...that me.“
Why was he talking to her? Clover shifted her weight warily from foot to foot as she watched the boy and looked around, not seeing the others anywhere, least of all that rude predator. The wind overhead was not helping matters but when he asked her if she needed help, she looked down at the ground between them. Seeing nobody else around the boy, Clover warily glanced back up at the boy. “Do you know place stay? She...my g...Sienna...guardian say ‘not come back...done.... but I don’t have money pay for help.”
Clover’s cheeks paled drastically at the realization that she had no way to get back to Zashil and didn’t have anywhere to go. If she could get back to Zashil she would at least know the region...well if she came towards one of the southern settlements and went north into the Wilds. “Need get out of bad place...out into wilderness...not outrun storm. Your name what? What region are you from?”

LeRuse LeRuse

Whimsey & Sonata
The wind picked up and blew through the forest, creating a stirring within the branches and disturbing the wild Pokemon. Whimsey looked up at the clouds and saw the branches begin to rustle, creaking with each twist of the air and she frowned to herself before heading to a hopefully more secure shelter. Admitabley she had nowhere to go with being in a strange region that should have been something of joy for her but she could find someplace surley of which to hunker down. A cave or a home that was abandoned, a barn or a hole in the ground. Yes...that was what she would do and thus with a plan in mind, Whimsey left the two strange trainers with their Arcanine and stranger Pokemon picking a path and wandering down it.

Sonata was more or less left alone with Kohaku as the strange male stood by him, leaning underneath a tree and silently watching the passerby that walked about. His breath still came in shallow gasps, his body still aching from the pain he was within. "I am not like you or these other people," said Sonata. "I am not this Citrine you speak of, nor am I a Pokemon trainer." He was not sure why this person insisted on pretending to know him when the man's face brought nothing to the surface of his otherwise blank mind. He shook his head, causing his vision to waver and pushed himself from the tree before continuing down the road and as he walked, the wind began to turn...and he wasn't sure that was a good thing for it brought an eeriness to the place and one that unsettled him...perhaps more than being in jail and falsely accused of being a pokemon trainer had.

Last edited:
Saya Ito

This is a disaster. The Chaos that happened to the region, people's Pokemon suddenly disappearing and wild pokemon becoming dangerous even when unprovoked. The morning that it happened, Saya prayed to the shrine he had been doing chores for. She was already awake since she was such an early bird for the shrine she protected so dearly, but as soon as it happened, she prayed to Arceus. "Protect us Arceus, as an unknown disaster has befallen on us. May all the lost Pokemon be blessed and protected under your gaze." She said, before standing up from her kneeling position on the floor. She still had her Pokemon, and from rumors of those being locked up. Though she wasn't she was grateful. Saya was confused as to why her Pokemon weren't lost, but she wasn't going to truly question it. She didn't want to lose her pokemon and she was happy she had hers still. Was Allo okay? Did she have her Pokemon with her? Though she had rejected Allo in the past, she still viewed her as an important person to Saya. She was like Saya's younger sister. Maybe she could find answers elsewhere. But where exactly? Perhaps the Black Forest? The Shrine wasn't located too far from there. It was a big and vast forest, maybe a few hours on foot from here? Sure. She should start there..

Gathering her belongings, and her Poke Balls. Stashing them away, she left from the entrance of the shrine. Bowing as she left, she sighed as walked along the path. This was dangerous, leaving the Shrine. As an Elite 4 member, she should be with the other Elite 4 and Champion, figuring out a solution to all of this. But did they have their Pokemon? Surely strong trainers still had theirs right? This was all so stressful. She probably had appointments at the Pokemon League by Trainers challenging them. Truly, she would've preferred it over this. Having three Pokemon, she was grateful but she was missing one. Where was her Arbok? Did this disaster have something to do with his disappearance? These unruly thoughts of hers drifted through her mind as she walked along the path for hours until she ended up in the Black Forest. It was... Quiet. Desolate. She hadn't even hit the center of it yet and she hadn't encountered any wild Pokemon. Still, she should be careful since the reports of them were dangerous. Grabbing a Pokeball, she brought out her partner Pokemon. "Scolipede." She called as he emerged from the Ball, the giant and large Pokemon hitting the ground with a loud THUD. "Can you sense anything different? Hear or smell any Pokemon...?" Saya asked as Scolipede leaned his head down and received soft pets from it's trainer. Sighing in defeat from no answer, she walked around with Scolipede directly at her side. "Might as well look around, no?"

NPC
The winds picked up, unnatural and building quickly. Trees bent and swayed, the wind almost sounding like it was ripping its way through the leaves. It was cold, cutting through clothing to chill skin. Moments later the sky darkened, far too sudden. Nothing about this was right. Something, other than the pokemon going missing was wrong with the world. In the city streets people panicked and made their way home. Dark clouds covered the sky but among them there was movement.

It was moment later when a fierce roar came. It seemed to come from everywhere, echoing through the forests and the city streets. For a brief moment everything was silent, even with the wind blowing, the temperature dropping. Nothing, for so long.

Suddenly there were crashes, trees breaking, building walls being dented or broken through, windows shattering. Above various bird pokemon could be seen, but something wasn't right with how they were flying, and some seemed to be holding other things in their talons and releasing them. Among the trees Abomasnows crashed out of the splintered remains, flanked by Snovers.

In the city streets, Beartic roared as they left the shops and buildings they had crashed into. Cubchoos followed them. There was something wrong with them, though it was hard to tell what. They just seemed off. Other than the fact that birds had dropped them into battle. They clearly were not in the right state of mind.

Silus
Silus felt a chill on the wind and pulled his jacket closed. The weather felt like it was going south quickly and they did not want to be out in the open when it did. "No. I uh.. I'm not from around here." Looking around to make sure they weren't being watched, before turning back to Clover as she turned suddenly pale. Her speech became more broken as she started to question him. "You can call me Silus. I'm... Well, I've never really stayed in one place for too long." Things seemed to be getting worse, he could swear he saw shadows moving across the sky above them. Whatever was going on his instincts told him to run. "You're right, we need to find shelter. Preferably away from the city." Their best bet was to find a wooded area, maybe they'd get lucky and find a cave or something to take shelter in. Whatever was happening he couldn't afford to be afraid right now. Doing his best to seem reassuring he looked down at clover. "Lets go. The forest is probably our best bet right now, and we'd be better off traveling there together."

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon

Last edited:
Clover
Clover, despite being among humans for some years, did not still realize that her animalistic mannerisms and lack of humanity annoyed people and that was why nobody really became friends with her or interacted with the wild girl. A chill swept through the air and she looked up at the sky, though it did not bother her as much as others. The teenager shook her head as the boy spoke to her, saying his name was Silus and agreeing with her that they should leave the city. She stared at him in disbelief before pulling herself together, helped of course by Combusken popping out and shooting Ember at her. “Combusken,” said the Fire/Fighting Type.
Clover flinched as Combusken fired off an an attack at her before rummaging in her bag and recalling Combusken into his pokeball. Once he was stowed away in her bag again, she put her bag back on her shoulder and nodded before once again glancing at the sky. “Something is falling.” Clover shuddered as she stood there, ears straining to listen to what was going on. “Okay,” said Clover as she began walking, searching for any sign of a forest or a route leading to it, knowing she didn’t want to go to the center of town but maybe it would distract the police. “Do you have flying Pokémon that can help?” She questioned. Clover knew some trainers had flying-types they used for scouting and if they got lost. She, unfortunately, did not have any.

LeRuse LeRuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back