The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily nodded and looked back at the sea. "and if I want someone else what would you say?" she smirked "what if I said I want to mix things up, have a little fun?"

Shikoku smiled "I love that idea Zane" she looked around "hotsprings are so relaxing and nice"

Saxis sighed " well guess you can do what you want im not holding you back " he looked towards the ocean "

Zane smiled happily and nodded " got lots of planned thats for sure "he kissed her on the lips " i think so to it helps out so much

Lily smirked and looked at him "you can come with me you know" she pulled him close "I said I wanted to mix things up, I want to have fun with you." she raised an eyebrow wondering if he understood, wondering if he was curious, interested." she shook her head

Shikoku leaned into him, and smiled kissing him, she pulled him close. Shikoku reached behind her and untied her top and looked down at him smiling.

Saxis smirked and got on top of hee looming down at her " mmm well sure.. i can do that " he grinned as he kissed her on the lips

Zane blushed seeing her untie her top and he smiled removibg her top and throwing it next to the bottle and pulked her close kissing her even more passionately on the lips (( time skip again lol :P ))

Lily smirked looking up at him, and kissed him biting the edge of his lip, but not enough to draw blood. She grabbed him by the back of his head and pulled him close to her she licked his neck and whisper in his ear "can I?" she refrained from biting him last time, but she was hungry and she knew he could always stop her.

Shikoku smiled at him, she thought him blushing was cute. Afterwards she still sat in the water, leaning into him. "I love you Zane"

Saxis grinned and kissed her back " sure " he smiled and moved his neck slightly rolling over letting her on top so she could drink as much as she want. He even raised the heat of his blood for her so it would be even more delicious for her.

Zane smiled happily " i love you too Shikoku.. " he wrapped his arms around her closing his eyes and held her close to him not wanting to let her go

Lily rolled over and climbed on top of him and leaned down on his neck and bit she wanted to go slow, to pace herself but that all changed when she got the first taste, her eyes rolled back, they changed to bright red. His blood was the best thing she had ever tasted, it was her drug, it was life, she couldn't live without it. She pushed down harder on him, not stopping, not letting go.

Shikoku smiled. "we should see what happened to Akina, make sure the spell between her and Mizore was broken."

Saxis smirked feeling her bite his neck and drink his blood. He wrapped his arms around her holding her close as he looked towards her loving the red eyes she had when she drank his blood.

Zane nodded " yes lets go make sure shes okay " he smiled calmly kissing her deeply on the lips. He then closed his eyes as their clothing returned once they got out of the hotspring. He then teleported them botb to Akina and Rimu's home

Lily continued to drink, she pushed his arms off of her, and pinned him down, she didn't want him to move, she wouldn't stop until he was dead, until there was nothing left. she gripped him tighter.

Shikoku smiled and walked out of the hot spring, clothes reappearing on her, once dressed they were outside there home. She calmly knocked on the door.

Akina came to the door, and smiled "hello Shikoku, Zane"

Saxis looked up at her feeling her wanting all of his blood and he knew it was time for her to stop after holding him down even more. He couldnt let her drain him all the way so he easily moved his arms and rolled over getting on top of her " sleep my lily " he knew if he didnt put her to sleep she would try to attack him

Zane smiled seeing Akina " how are you feeling Akina? Is Riku with you here?

Riku walked up and wrapped his arms around Akina " im here just finished making some dinner want some " he smiled calmly

Lily fought him, not liking when he rolled her over. Then there was nothing, she went to sleep.

Shikoku nodded "sounds lovely" she smiled "we came to make sure you guys were okay after the incident at the hot spring"

Saxis picked her up into his arms and he carried her back to the house and he went inside with her and laid her in his bed. He got into into bed and he laid down next to her closing his eyes falling asleep

Riku smiled calmly " were fine it was strange but i think were doing great " he smiled

Zane looked over at Akina " is the connection to Mizore gone? I noticed that she had an effect on you both just want to make sure ypu both are okay

Lily laid in bed asleep, after awhile she woke up, her eyes back to their normal purple. She looked around and noticed Saxis laying next to her. She smiled and rolled over wrapping her arms around him.

Akina nodded "yes the connection is gone" she smiled "I felt everything she felt, and when she was done being in pain all I felt was her energy, she was intense."

Shikoku smiled "it seemed to work in your favor"

Saxis felt Lily wrap her arms around him and he placed his hands on top of hers. He grinned happily as he stayed resting " morning Lily.

Riku smiled calmly " km just glad Akina is nog hurtinv anymore " he kissed her cheek softly as he started setting plates on the table

"morning" she smiled and kissed his neck "I couldn't stop could I?" she asked with disappointment.

Akina smiled "I have to say she's strong I have no idea how she was walking around feeling like that." she shook her head "it was intense."

Saxis shook his head " no but not your fault " he turned over looked at her pulling her close to him and kissed her on the lips "

Zane nodded " yeah well im just glad your okay. It was amazing how you were able to fight that pain too

Riku looked down slightly " yeah im glad Akina is ok was doing everything i could to make sure that pain didnt come back

Lily looked up as he kissed her, she looked at his neck, "maybe I shouldn't drink your blood, if it makes me go crazy afterwards."

Akina nodded "it's only because I was channeling Rikus emotions as well for a distraction." she smiled "do we know what happened with Lily? Is she okay?"

Shikoku folded her arms "she left with Saxis and Mizore to go after Jason and Scar I'm unaware of the outcome."

Riku smiled calmly and nodded " im just glad i was able to protect Akina. " his eyes went wide " why? Why wluld they do that..

Zane shrugged " it seems they became over confident. Thinking they could win against. Were going to need alot of friends to face those two.

Akina shook her head, "I hope they're okay"

Shikoku nodded" they were trying to catch them off guard." she shook her head, "but you should know there is someone else here, his name is Zero, he is Jason's son from the other timeline. He's on our side."

Last edited:
(( oops forgot Saxis my bad ))

Saxis shook his head " nah its fine Lily. I can stop you anytime you drink to much. " he placed his hand on her cheek softly

Zane nodded " yeah Zero is her but ots strange i felt two energies on him like it was attached to him. We need th o ask how he got here with out our help

Lily gave a small smile and place her hand on his. "your blood is just so amazing." she licked her fang, "Im afraid I won't be able to stop myself." she was looking at his neck, even now thinking about his blood.

Shikoku nodded "it is very strange I don't know many people who can make it here"

Last edited:
Saxis smirked looking at her " wonder why Mizore is obsessed with my energy probably the same reason you love the taste of my blood " he placed his hand softly on her cheek.

Riku crossed his arms " well now the real question who brought him here.. and what did they do to him? Is he going to be a threat to us? I know you two know him but its just beings like Jason and Scar.. its scary

Lily nodded "probably, it is very good" she smiled and looked at his face. "will you teach me that blood magic now?"

Shikoku shook her head "there is no reason to be scared of Zero." she smiled "you trust Adriana and Zane don't you, it's no different they are just from another time"

Saxis nodded " yes.. lets teach you some blood magic " he grinned and leaned forward kissing her on ther lips and he started to move out of bed popping his neck left to right " this is going to be fun

Riku nodded " its not that its just that energy Zane sensed on Zero. Its just weird to me is all i just want to be on the safe side..

Zane smiled calmly " Zero is pretty much tge exact opposite of Saxis and Jason.. hes on our side again whatever brought him here in my eyes is trying to help us

Lily smiled watching him sit up, staring at him. "do you have magic to make clothes appear? Because that is very convenient"

Shikoku looked at Zane, "maybe when we find Killolu she might know something. After all she is my daughter she tends to watch everything."

Akina shook her head "wait you have a daughter?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back