The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxis looked at her and he would nod " sure " he stood up slowly patting his legs and then softly took her hand and teleported them both at the beach house and he looked out towards the water and he sat down in tge sand watching the waves come to shore " what do you want to talk about Lily?

Zero nodded and he shook his head " well thats all i needed to know. " he sighed calmly and smiled " i guess i will see you two around.. nust let you know everyone is fine.. im going to go find my father and this new person he is with..

Lily grabbed his hands but pulled back away after they arrived. She wasn't sure what to say, she learned quite a lot today, where does she start. "Saxis do you want me to kill with you?"

Shikoku tilted her head thinking, "before you go can I ask you, have you seen Killolu recently? Is she okay,?" she looked down, she wanted to see her daughter again.

Last edited:
Saxis shook his head " only if you wanted to only if it were your choice.. if you dont.. you dont that doesnt change how i feel about you " he looked over at her as he laid down onto the sand and looked up towards her " i honestly would love to see you evil but by your choice and not by force.. " he grinned " im not going to force you to do something you dont want to do.. but i doesnt help me that im evil.. i enjoy killing but wont kill anyone that you know and care about

Zero looked at her and nodded " shes fine.. maybe you two should go meet up with her " he smiled calmly

Lily watched him talk, so at least he was telling her the truth, she already knew that's what he wanted. "what if I asked you to never kill again?" she tilted her head din curiosity, since she didn't know how he'd respond to that. "if being with me meant you never killed again, would you do it?"

Shikoku smiled, "we plan to go visit her" she nodded "your father goes by Jase now and he is with a water dragon named Faye" she chuckled "but maybe you should find Adriana first"

Saxis nodded " yes if being with you means never killing again.. than yes but if some one or anyone hurt you i will kill them " he stretched his arms out " i dont know if i trust your friends, but i will give it a shot " he smiled " kind of enjoyed that hotspring.. need to do that more often

Zero nodded " nah i will leave Adrianna alone i wanna see my father first.. " he grinned hearing he got with a dragon " wow so he went with a dragon girl.. thats different but maybe its a good thing.. i would love to meet her

Lily gave him a weak smile, she was unsure if she wanted to be with Saxis, could she ask him to never kill again? She was very conflicted. She turned away, "your parents would kill me, kill you if you decided to never kill again" she sighed and looked out to the ocean. "I don't know if I can even call them friends, and I don't know if I can even be with you."

Shikoku smiled "I haven't come across them in quite sometime, but I wish you luck."

Saxis nodded " i wont let them kill you.. besides your friends they are many they can help with facing them.. if i get killed " he sighed slightly looking down " even if you dont want to be with me.. im here if you need help with your magic ..

Zero nodded " thanks iwish you luck too the both if you " he smiled calmly as he vanished

Zane nodded watching hin go he looked at Shikoku " well im ready to go find Killolu whenever you are Shikoku " he softly kissed her on the lips

Lily shook her head, and crossed her arms across her chest holding herself close. "Saxis I kissed someone else today, her name is Mizore" she turned back to face him, did he remember this? She felt weird that he didn't know, it felt like a betrayal.

Shikoku turned back to Zane and kissed him "I don't want to be drunk when I see my daughter again" she smiled pulling Zane close, "so how about some other time." she smiled looking into his eyes.

Saxis glared straight ahead " probably why i woke up somewhere strange.. its not your fault shes a very powerful Siren.. " he looked down " i will teach you how to resist her call " he stood up and placed his hand softly on her cheek " so dont blame yourself she done the same to me..

Zane smiled looking into her eyes and pulled her into hus lap and kissed her passionately " ok.. we will go see her as soon as were sober enough "

Lily smirked, she knew, she saw him unable to resist her, she couldn't either she didn't like the fact she touched her, but at the same time, there was something about her she couldn't resist. She looked down, unable to meet his gaze when he stroked her cheek. "She is the reason I'm dressed like this" she motioned to her attire. "she's also part of the reason I'm so conflicted."

Shikoku smiled and giggled as he pulled her into his lap, she kissed him back passionately. "as for now I want to continue drinking." she said as she grabbed the bottle by them. She put the bottle to her lips drinking some of it.

Saxis nodded " well take tge time you need to see what you feel is right. Again she just wants energy.. she enjoyed mine alot so maybe you having my blood in you had something to do with it too.. or she did it to get at me.. " he shook his head " again just do what you feel you want its not for me to decide " he kissed her on the forehead as he started to head back towards the beach house.

Zane smirked and looked at her after she was done drinking from the bottle he held the bottle in his hand to a huge sip of it " mmm sounds good to me love

Lily knew that she wanted energy, she experienced that quite literally first hand. She closed her eyes and he kissed her forehead, she grabbed his wrist so he couldn't walk off "Saxis wait" she slowly looked up at him "will you stop walking away from me?" she shook her head. "will you hold me?" she looked down, embarrassed for even asking, she didn't want to be alone.

Shikoku put the bottle down from her lips and passed the bottle to him. "So what do you think of Saxis now?" she raised her eyebrow "he didn't kill anyone."

Saxis looked back towards her feeling her grab his hand he turned facing her and held her close to him. He looked down at her. He didnt say anything but he smiled calmly and kept her close to him not letting her go.

Zane looked at her and took another huge sip and then placed the bottle on the ground near the hotspring easy for them grab it again " mmm i dont know.. he stopped Lily when she wanted to kill everyone.. but he said he would do it only if it were choice so its strange maybe he doesnt want to kill unless she decides to kill.. but knowing her shes not a killer.. he wants to be with her and if it means he diesnt kill anymore i think he will choose not killing

Lily smiled as he grabbed her, she leaned her head on him, holding him close. She stayed silent for a few minutes, she enjoyed being in his arms, she felt safe, even after everything that happened today. "Saxis how is it you never knew about beaches, hot springs, or weddings?" she looked up at him, although she was still holding him.

Shikoku shook her head "she can be a killer, if we're not careful that's exactly where she will end up." she watched him set down the bottle. "what do you think though, you don't trust him do you?

Saxis looked at her " i never knew such things.. my parents never had a wedding maybe they did but they are together and they love how evil they are together.. as for the beach and hotspring.. i just never saw them before hell didnt know they existed if i did. I would of been here a long time ago " he chuckled a bit "

Zane nodded " we all have the potiential of being killers but i honestly dont know if i trust him.. my brother is a master manipulator he could just be using Lily.. to get with us and then strike we our guard is down.. " he sighed " someone that evil.. that chaotic will not be good overnight, but he is shiwing some traits of what Jase did for us.. how even though he was evil he had a slight bit of respect for everyone maybe thats what Saxis is going through.. i dont know we all have to see what comes to this

Lily leaned her head back on him after he finished talking, taking in all the information. "Saxis my memories are hazy when it comes to the time surrounding Izumi." she pushed off of him, leaving his arms. "I remember she taught me magic, and her dying, but not much else." she glared at him "I know I hated you, Saxis is there magic at play here?"

Shikoku nodded "well it seems it's left up to fate." she leaned her head back feeling the effects of the alcohol more. "did I make the wrong choice being a time Goddess? I lost my friends, I lost myself, I don't know basic things anymore."

Saxis shiok his head " no magic here Lily.. im not going to lie what i did to you was not good.. the only magic i used was to give you your power back and help get ride of those blood cravings you had. " he sighed " i can control you but i dont want to.. i cant just wouldnt feel right at all.. you can believe me or not.. " he crossed his arms over his chest. " you hate me or you can try to kill me with your power everything is your choice.. you have what you want and everything else is up to you. Im not going to stop you or control you " he smiled calmly looking at her

Zane smiled and shook his head as he placed his hand on her cheek and made her look at him " maybe i dont knwo but you got everything back.. and in time it will all come back to you.. we make choices but i wouldnt say becoming the goddess of time was a bad one.. theres pros and cons to everything.. what we can do is learn from it and become better " he leaned his head forward " you gave me the will to fight again.. other than just stay away and sleep all day not caring..just couldnt bare the thought of my evil brother killing you..

Lily shook her head, "you want to know something?" she looked up at him, "I like you Saxis, I like power, I want power I don't ever want to feel defenseless again, and I know being with you would help." she crossed her arms, "I don't know why I like you, you have done everything I hate, maybe I'm addicted to pain, to punishment, I don't know, maybe it's why I also find Mizore attractive, why I want to find her." she sighed dropping her arms. "I'm a mess."

Shikoku smiled, "one thing I've noticed all over is everyone is scared, they don't want their come to end, they more loss and never expect it, when their time ends, but all time ends, everyone is destined to die." she sighed "I'm glad your no longer in slumber, I want to experience everything life has to offer with you, we will experience everything together, all the things I forgot I want to relearn with you." she smiled at him and softly kissed him.

Saxis nodded looking at her and would walk up to her pulling her close to him " no just because you dont know what you want in life doesnt make you a mess.. its part of living just figuring out everything a step at a time. Even if Mizore was here. She just give you a small piece of it nothing more.. do i think i want to feel what she gave me again.. yeah but she will take my energy in that process so its dangerous she could kill me too if she wanted.. tbats why if you go looking for her i wont follow.. im sorry.. " he then let her go " your not defenseless anymore.. i want to make sure you get stronger so when you go you will always feel safe even if im dead or not around one of the two..

Zane looked at her and kissed her back softly " it will happen.. when my time ends does it scare you? " he wrapped his arms tightly around her holding her close to him " i want us both to be together evenafter it ends..

Lily got pulled close to him, she liked it, she wanted to be treated this way. "wha makes her different than me?" she tilted her head looking him in the eyes. "Saxis she takes energy and makes you feel alive." she got excited thinking about it, "yeah she can drain you of all your energy, but you let me drink your blood, and I could drain you I could kill you just as easy." she shook her head and put ehr mouth next to his neck and licked him. "once I have a taste it's impossible for me to stop." she pulled back looking him in the eyes again. "you don't want to see her again and feel that thrill?"

Shikoku smiled and leaned into his arms, "I don't want you to leave, I dont want it to end but I know it will." she smiled "until then I don't want to leave you, I want to do everything with you."

Saxis shook his head " no.. its just i feel that only you should have my blood.my energy no one else and besides even before you met her your still attractive to me. " he then pushed her to the ground getting on top of her looking down at her " i cant help it but i desirr more than anything is just to have you " he started to bite her neck

Zane smiled happily and nodded " well lets do everything we can to make every secomd count " he kissed her passiontely on the lips " i will always be by your side

Lily smiled at Saxis, and was soon on the ground, her hair got in her face, she raised a hand to move the hair just as he started to bite her. She closed her eyes, and bit her lower lip. she grabbed his hair, pulling his head off her neck and to her mouth, she started to kiss him.

Shikoku smiled and nodded, "good I'm glad" she kissed him back

Saxis kissed her back deeply as he grinned looming at her he then took his own shirt off and looked down at her pinning her hands abover her head as he grinned as he proceeded to kiss her neck. (( Time skip))

Zane smiled and held her close to him as he laid his forehead on top of hers. He looked at her and smiled happily " is there anything you want to do after we find Killolu?

Lily watched him as he pinned her, she enjoyed it. Afterwards she laid there on the beach and rolled over to look at the ocean. "this might not be a good time to ask" she glanced at him "how many people have you been with?" she raised an eyebrow.

Shikoku looked down thinking "besides attend Akina and Riku's wedding?" she smiled "I don't have any plans" she looked at him "is there something you want to do?"

Saxis looked at her and smirked and looked over at her " only you, Mizore and Ilyeria. At the time she was a threat did her to get close to her " he looked over at her " not the best thing i did but i had to protect my parents at the time " he sighed stretching " i dont want anyone else only you " he grinned

Zane smiled calmly " well after their wedding.. finding Killolu... maybe we find a true home for us both. Somewhere we will be at and our ffiends will be with us whenever we decide to have a get together " maybe a home with our own huge hotspring " he smiled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back