The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane nodded " yeah going need to do that. A locater spell will find them with her help " he then looked at both Riku and Akina " thanks for the help

Riku looked down " i hope you get that cure.. that disease man did it hurt..

Akina looked down "if there is anything else we can do to help let us know" she gave a small smile.

Shikoku nodded "thank you" she smiled "let's go find Adriana" she grabbed Zane's hand and headed back towards October's castle.

Zane smiled and made their way back to the castle and he sighed hoping she really could find Jase. Hopi g Jase wouldnt be mad if Adrianna located him " i hope my brother doesnt get angry that we found him

As Zane and Shikoku left, Akina looked down at herself as she started to change. Her horns disappearing, her hair turning blonde, and all of her demonic energy was gone. "Riku it's time to be on guard." she smiled and took his hand."

Riku smiled calmly and held her hand pulling her ckose to him and kissed her on the lips " ok.. " he then closed his eyes using a invisible barrier to onky allow friends i side of it. " the barrier is up but will always be on guard Love

Akina smiled and kissed him, she looked down at herself, she hated when she became a human, she felt so useless, so powerless. Akina leaned into Riku's arms and smiled she loved nothing more than being in his arms. "The wedding is coming up, do we have everything in order?"

Riku nodded " yes it seems we do love " he smiled happily still holding her close to him " im very excited and i cant wait " he chuckled a bit " another great day for tge both of us

Riku shook his head " nah im ready to tie the knot love " he chcukled a bit and then picked her up into his arms " im very happy that im going to spend the rest of my life with you

Riku smiled and walked with her to the bedroom and then he jumped with her onto their bed and he held her close to him " where would you like to go after our wedding? Would you like to go to the beach again?

Riku looked over at her smiled " yes indeed. Just me and you. Unless you want our friends to join us. I think everyone could use a vacation

Akina nodded "let's throw a big party on the beach we can invite everyone" she smiled "we'll make all the arangements"

Riku smiled happily and nodded " yes yes.. lets do that.. maybe see if Saxis and Lily want to come with us.. " he smiled looking at her

Akina nodded "I think that'd be a lovely idea." she smiled and leaned on his chest. "we should invite Faye and Jase as well, since he did save you."

Riku looked at her and smiled " mmm yeah i will see if he wants to come.. Jase jjst wants to be with Faye but maybe they could use some time with friends

Riku nodded and chuckled " yes a very big party. Everyone will have a great time and who doesnt love the beach. " he started to run his fingers through her hair slowly " even with all the bad things nust seems good always is there and is alot stronger than it was a few years back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back