The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shikoku smiled "this castle has seen a lot, but we manage to build it up again" she touched the wall "this castle is a becon of light energy" she shook her head "October should of kept her goddess powers she was always great with magic"

Roxas looked at Shikoku and nodded " but still i think even not being a goddess anymore if she could use this much power with out being a goddess anymore she still as powerful as one..

Zane smirked and nodded " makes sense " he chuckled a bit " but it just feels so good feeling the light here

Shikoku shook her head "she plays it off like that, but only her castle is this powerful, she herself doesn't have magic anymore" she smirked "I wonder if Zuzu will have power"

Roxas looked at her confused " what if no one is here to protect her and Zuzu if anyone were able to break through the magical barrier? She has to have some powers

Zane shook his head " well me and Shikoku stay here with her so there wont be a issue..

Roxas sighed and shook his head " but you two are not always here though.. what would happen if someone attacks while your gone

Shikoku shook her head "October knows how to handle herself, there are more magic in these walls than you know." she smiled "she is protected"

Zane smiled calmly " yead dont underestimare October " he looked at them both and then headed to the couch and sat down looking at them

Roxas walked uo to a wall and leaned on it crossing his arms above his chest. " well i dont i just over worry is all after facing Jason and Scar me and Mizore we didnt stand a chance and just seems they are super powerful

Shikoku nodded "they are powerful, but don't underestimate a mother's love and need for protection" she smiled "why are you asking so much, you're here now too so there really is no need to worry."

Roxas shrugged and smiled calmly " well i like to travel and train is all thats why.. i just dint want any of my new friends to ger hurt " he said only half of what he meant which was the truth the other part he left out.

Zane smiled calmly " everyone will be fine but after that transformation you could use some rest..

Shikoku nodded "Yeah Roxas go rest, even though I healed you, you still need rest" she smiled "October and Zuzu are out at the moment so there won't be any distractions."

Roxas nodded " i will see you both later " he smiled yawning a bit and headed down the hallway. He got to a room and saw a bed he walked up lookedike this room wasnt being used since it was a bit dusty but not that bad. He sat down on the bed sweating a bit as the sharp pain and pressure came back. He held his hand against his chest gritting his teeth as some blood dripped down from his lip

Zane scratched the back of his head " im worried about him i just dont know why..

Shikoku watched him walk away. "something seems off about him" she tilted her head, "I can look at his timeline, and see if there is something of importance" she sighed. "he doesn't seemed healed, something seemed off."

Zane scratched the back of his head " mmm strange maybe you should see into his future.. it wouldnt hurt to know and maybe we can help him

Shikoku nodded, then her eyes turned turned liked clockes looking into Roxas' future. She saw him dying very soon, but why? She looked at other possibilities and saw Akina having something to save him. "he's dying" she was blunt and that's all she said

Zane looked down " is there anyway to save him. Anyway possible? " he asked hoping there was a way to stop it. He then realized that it was tge same disease that almost took Riku. They both were twins they both were infected by it " its the disease am i right that nasty heart virus..

Shikoku nodded "Akina saved Riku didn't she?" she tilted her head, "we can see how she did it so we can save Roxas as well."

Zane smiled and nodded " but first your daughter. We have time. " he walked up to her placing his hand on her cheek and kissed her ln the lips " so back to my timeline?

Shikoku looked worried, "Zane I don't want to waste time finding her when Roxas could die" she shook her head "we should focus on him first" she said with a smile

Zane nodded " okay. Well lets head back to Akina and see what she knows. " he took her hand teleported back to Akina and Riku's home. He quickly knocked on their door and Riku answered the door " hey welcome back " he smiled

Shikoku smiled "sorry to intrude but we must ask you about the disease you had." she shook her head "Akina healed you correct?" she looked over his shoulder at Akina "Roxas had the same pr9boem

Riku eyes went wide as he looked down " yeah i did but it cant be.. " he looked over at Akina " Akina gave me medicine but i had to use it all " he looked down " it was the only ome

Zane sighed looking down " there has to be a way to save him

Akina stood up from her chair and headed towards the door towards them. "I got the cure from Jase, he made it for me" she looked concerned "he could probably make more, but I haven't heard from him in awhile"

Zane eyes went wide " Jase made it " he looked down wondering where he was at. He hasnt showed himself in a while. " we have to find him..

Akina nodded "yeah I wasn't sure if I could trust him, but Jase proved he could be trusted after I had to use the antidote on Riku" she smiled "last I heard he was seeing a dragon named Faye, but I haven't heard from him."

Shikoku was already searching for him, her eyes going like clocks, she could tell he was still in this realm but she couldn't find him.

Zane sighed " my brother doesnt want to be bothered by us or anyone. Its going to be very hard to find him. Maybe we should try Faye. See if she can help us

Shikoku tried searching for Faye

Akina nodded "sounds like a plan,"

Shikoku shook her head and her eyes returned to normal. "I can't find either of them" she sighed "we can see if Adriana can find with a locater spell."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back