The Lost Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxis nodded " yeah what would you like to wear? " he asked looking at her and smiked calmly " is there anything you really like?

Zane nodded and looked at Akina and Riku " wanna come with us? It be nice to get away for a bit

Lily shrugged "the outfit Mizore put imma in was nice." she smiled "it was surprisingly comfy"

Akina looked at Riku, she was unsure if they should go back there. "Riku I leave it up to you"

Riku smiled " thanks for the offer but i wanna just soend time with Akina.. ive been trainning alot and well i just want to relax and be with her.. got a few days planned too before our wedding " he smiled calmly " also we git something planned for the end of the month.

Zane smiled calmly and nodded " ok you have been working alot and i think you both deserve a long break from everything thats been going on.. me and Shikoku will be back for the wedding

Akina smiled and looked at Riku curiously wondering what these plans were.

Shikoku nodded "Yeah we wouldn't miss the wedding" she smiled. She thought about Zero, who did she know who was powerful enough to travel worlds.

Riku held Akina's hand and smiled calmly " you two stay safe " he looked at Akina " its getting close to the day you go human " he spoke to her in her mind.

Zane smiled calmly " you too and we will see you both at your wedding

Akina looked at him and smiled, she wondered if Zane and Shikoku knew of her days as human, did it line up with the other Akina?

Shikoku grabbed Zane's hand ready to leave "be safe" she smiled and like that they were gone in a pure white light, headed back to October's castle.

Riku smiled calmly and kissed her on the lips and wraooed his arms around her " do you wanna go to the same spot we go to when it happens or stay home and relax here?

Zane appeared and smiled calmly seeing October's castle. He saw Roxas sitting outside leaning up against the castle. " hello again Roxas.

Roxas looked up at them and smiled " hey.. how goes it " he slowly stood up a d stretched a bit

Shikoku looked at him curiously "what are you doing out here?" she looked around.

Akina kissed him "I don't mind relaxing here, as long as your here I know I'll be safe" she smiled "let's eat"

Roxas slightly looked down a bit " just resting after everything that haooened at the hotspring. I can barely move my body at the moment my red form takes alot out of me..

Riku smiled and tiom her hand walking with her to the table and pulled out the chair for her so she coukd sit down" i love you Akina..and i will always keep you safe.

Zane tilted his head to the right " well its tough for you mortals

Shikoku tilted her head "I can heal you if you choose" she shook her head "you need to be careful maybe you shouldn't do such foolish things."

Akina sat down smiling at him, "I love you too."

Roxas nodded " yeah.. i know and please " he sat back down " my muscles feel like they are all ripped apart right now.

Riku smiled and sat down across from her and looked at their food " looks soo good!! " he smiled calmly

Shikoku nodded and walked closer to him, her hands started glowing white she raised them over Roxas' body starting to heal him. "why did you come here and not even go inside?"

Akina smiled and started eating. "it is good"

Roxas looked down " needed some fresh air.. just seejng all the hell you guys put up with.. i mean ive been through it myself but this is a whole new level.. of hell " he sighed deeply " i just need a few days to process this.. so when im ready to help i can help " he smiled weakly

Zane tilted his head to the side " yeah but we dont let it get us down. We still have alot of great things ahead like Akina's and Riku's wedding..

Riku smiled happily and continued to eat their food and looked up at her " im glad you love it " he smiled happily " the monks taught me alot other than fighting

Shikoku shook her head "sorry your stuck in the middle of this" she sighed and lowered her hands done healing him. "there do you feel better?" she looked up at the castle.

Roxas smiled calmly " its okay " he smiled happily feeling better " im just gkad i got here in time to help " he stood up shaking his head " i just dont want you guys to get hurt and i kind of feel it was my fault that Mizore came to the hotspring.. maybe if i got her away from Jason and Scar it wouldnt have happened..

Zane shook his head " its not your fault those two will do anything to make us suffer and die. But none of that was your fault.. " he smiled and patted his shoulder. " your like Riku.. very powerful maybe one day will be stronger than than me, Shikoku, Jason, and Scar

Roxas smiled calmly " its okay " he smiled happily feeling better " im just gkad i got here in time to help " he stood up shaking his head " i just dont want you guys to get hurt and i kind of feel it was my fault that Mizore came to the hotspring.. maybe if i got her away from Jason and Scar it wouldnt have happened..

Zane shook his head " its not your fault those two will do anything to make us suffer and die. But none of that was your fault.. " he smiled and patted his shoulder. " your like Riku.. very powerful maybe one day will be stronger than than me, Shikoku, Jason, and Scar

((Haha wow glitch much?!))

Shikoku shook her head, "from talking to Akina and seeing Mizore she had no choice, Scar and Jason did something to her, she was dying and what she did was to stay alive." she crossed her arms "it makes sense don't stress over it, Mizore found us, she needed Saxis and Lily it seemed."

Roxas nodded and smiled calmly " thanks im just glad i helped in a way " he chuckled a bit " im going to stay here for a few nights get to know October and Zuzu.. i like making new friends..

Zane smiled calmly " October and Zuzu will enjoh h your company esoecially a friend until Keto comes back

Shikoku nodded "well let's go inside shall we?" she smiled "this is where I have been staying myself" she looked at Zane when he said that, then looked down. She didn't have the heart to say he wasn't coming back.

Roxas nodded and walked inside of the castle " im still amazed at how big this place is " he smiled calmly looking towards both Zane and Shikoku..

Zane smirked " yeah but this basically the safest place on this world. October knows the best magics there is especially protection Magic. So your safe from anything esepecially Jason and Scar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back