• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Yeah, sure. I'm not saying it's wrong. Just, if someone asks whether or not it will be realistic, don't say it will be realistic if it really won't be. It's misleading.
By realism, I mean that consequences exist for stuff. Blowing up a planet will be bad for PR.

Yeah, sure. I'm not saying it's wrong. Just, if someone asks whether or not it will be realistic, don't say it will be realistic if it really won't be. It's misleading.
What even is realism, and what would it be in relation to this?
People want it but everyone seems to have a different definition.

What even is realism, and what would it be in relation to this?
People want it but everyone seems to have a different definition.
Realism is when things in general obey the rules of reality.

For example, combat mechs are fairly popular in sci-fi. But realistically, they would be dogshit. They only work because writers want it to work.

And as I said, I wasn't specifically requesting realism. I just wanted to be sure which direction we're going with.
By realism, I mean that consequences exist for stuff. Blowing up a planet will be bad for PR.
Ooookay. I thought there was enough context to realize we were talking about military equipment, but I guess not. I'll have to clarify more next time I want to ask something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back