• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Nation Sheet
  • PM me your sheet, and I’ll review it. Splinter groups of humanity are allowed. Overall power wise, planetary destroyers are the upper limit. I want nicely balanced nations, not overpowered ones. That’ll come later.

Nation Sheet

Name:

Motto: Short, sweet and iconic.

Allegiance:

Hegemony: you serve the biomechanical Hegemon, and can call upon them for aid.

Humanity: you are a protectorate and ally of Humanity.

Independent: you are neutral in the War.

Species Description:

Be detailed and somewhat realistic. I’d prefer more alien species than just a humanoid one, unless you do it well and reasonably.

Government:

Again, be detailed. Nobody should be confused about how you operate.

Ideology:

What does your race find honorable and good? What do they despise?

Tech Tier:

You start at Tier One, with three universal abilities and three ‘free slots’. Technology is advanced with Development Points, which are rewarded for completing missions and successfully committing espionage. Once you have gained ten, you advance a Tier.

Nuclear Reactors, Mark I: Basic power source, requires little fuel.

Kinetic Projectiles, Mark I: Simple Railguns, capable of damaging most ships.

Subspace FTL, Mark I: This is the most important development of your civilization. Subspace can be accessed in numerous ways, but all require a defensive shield of some sort. The only Hegemon-approved method is Subspace Relays. Does not include communications.

Blank Space, Mark I:

Blank Space, Mark I:

Blank Space, Mark I:

Territory: You automatically start with one Star Cluster, approximately twelve stars. You can launch war or exploration missions to expand.

Ships:

You start with three warships and five civilian ships. They are advanced in the same way as Tech Tiers.

Planetary Troops:

You can have ten types of troop. This includes aircraft, aquatic vessels and land forces. Spacecraft go in Ships.

Fate Points:

You start with three of these, and more are difficult to get. They are awarded for good roleplay and in character decisions, and can be used to change the game in some small way to your advantage, or find victory in the most hopeless scenarios.

Back