• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Little Things [open]

ahhh thank you silver!! I really wanted to make her a more sympathetic look on some quite mean tropes/clichés. She's kind of a gold digger but her heart can be gold too 🙏
you're so welcome!
i've played characters like this before; they're soo underrated! super fun to play when people get what you're going for!

Accepted!
Hey, everyone!
It's time to make the promised announcement. I'll be honest, it was such a shock to see so many applicants, not just at first, but continuously flocking each and every day since this Int Che's publication. While a bit overwhelmed and very happy with it all, Silver and I assessed each application with care and due diligence. We're glad to say that every one of the submitted characters has a unique potential to drive this story forward, which is why all 10 of you have passed! Your characters have been added to the Accepted tab in the Lore thread! Expect a PM with the link to the Discord server soon.

As for those of you who haven't submitted their sheets yet ( Not Char Aznable Not Char Aznable Faker Faker unstablepuddle unstablepuddle ) or have found out about this role-play just now, please, note that while you technically have a few more days, from here on out Silver and I will be moving forward with the role-play's schedule. When the first post IC is made, we will officially close this Interest Check. If anyone is still interested, but hasn't posted here yet, please, do so.

Hello! I was wondering if this was still open? Your idea is truly fascinating and commendable! I would love to take the opportunity of submitting an application for this roleplay ^_^!

I have been eyeing this rp for a while now. I am also interested if this is still open, if it's capped off though I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back