• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Little Things [open]

barbershoppe.jpg
It's Monday... Thank goodness that hair grows back. and to those with no hair, please still come by the Ghisoni Bardiere! Pietro serves a great Milk thistle tea.

I'll be (finally) filling out the relations section for my CS. If anyone wants to plot any relationship/familiarity with Idalia, let me know! 😌

Just finished my form! It took a while but I got there. Also might be making some more additions to the relations section in the next few days or down the line, but all the important info has been filled out. And if anyone wants to plot anything too feel free to reach out.

Just finished my form! It took a while but I got there. Also might be making some more additions to the relations section in the next few days or down the line, but all the important info has been filled out.
I looked at it and the relationship Sybilla has with Idalia is cute!

I feel like my character wouldn’t really know any of the submitted characters unless they were to randomly bump into each other, or through rumors and such lol.

I looked at it and the relationship Sybilla has with Idalia is cute!

I feel like my character wouldn’t really know any of the submitted characters unless they were to randomly bump into each other, or through rumors and such lol.
hehe thanks!! yeah we managed to cook that up together

I think there could be some characters that might have visited the pub on more than one occasion, though obviously I can't speak for them. It could be a good hot-spot for something like intel, or just to lay low after a hard days of work.

I think it'd be fun to see how our characters end up interacting with each other in the roleplay, or being introduced :> I'm pretty excited!!

hehe thanks!! yeah we managed to cook that up together

I think there could be some characters that might have visited the pub on more than one occasion, though obviously I can't speak for them. It could be a good hot-spot for something like intel, or just to lay low after a hard days of work.

I think it'd be fun to see how our characters end up interacting with each other in the roleplay, or being introduced :> I'm pretty excited!!
Haha, yeah! I realize Vivianna is pretty much opposites from a lot of the other submitted characters, especially yours, so it’ll be fun to see how things unfold when the roleplay starts!

I think I might just let the relationship thing build during the roleplay. Seems more natural to me. I’m always open for any plotting though.

Last edited:
I'll be (finally) filling out the relations section for my CS. If anyone wants to plot any relationship/familiarity with Idalia, let me know! 😌
If Idalia has 1 fan, i am one of them (I really like characters like this, well done!! unassuming pretty girls who got character growth in their future always makes my rp good!)

hi! is this still open for new folks or are you just waiting on people to finish up? im interested, seems like a really fun setting

Haha, yeah! I realize Vivianna is pretty much opposites from a lot of the other submitted characters, especially yours, so it’ll be fun to see how things unfold when the roleplay starts!

I think I might just let the relationship thing build during the roleplay. Seems more natural to me. I’m always open for any plotting though.
In the discord ooc the chaos on her and Nyx being so similar and yet NOT. (is hilarious) Nyx doesn't really know anyone besides brief sightings and this one weird cat she keeps seeing around ( Headphones Headphones ), but I guess she might know of the other purely for the cultural background connection. they're also 'newer' here. (Nyx a lot more so)

In the discord ooc the chaos on her and Nyx being so similar and yet NOT. (is hilarious) Nyx doesn't really know anyone besides brief sightings and this one weird cat she keeps seeing around ( Headphones Headphones ), but I guess she might know of the other purely for the cultural background connection. they're also 'newer' here. (Nyx a lot more so)
If there’s an OOC discord already for this roleplay then is it fine if you send me the invite? I wasn’t aware there was one, sorry!

Unless Nyx would be the type to stop by the pub I feel like it’d make sense for Vivianna to have at least have heard of her when she moved Sardinia, especially since they do have similarities with their cultural background and Nyx seems to be the type to stand out a bit because of her appearance.

If you want to add on to it more we can take it to DMs!

(as Matia, foaming at the mouth) did someone saY CAT!?!

long live our feline overlords.

on another note, as it has been mentioned several times, will ooc primarily happen through discord?

The time arriveth!

Hello and happy Tuesday to you all! GM Silver here with a Major Update and announcement!

Firstly, I see some of you asking about the discord! Glad to see the interest– i’d like to clarify that the OOC will be almost entirely there, but don’t fret if you aren’t in yet! That server was made for when we originally tried to launch this RP the first time a few months back. So, no worries, you aren’t missing much but we look forward to having you!

As for Applications, I’m happy to say with a Tip of my HAT…. hehe. That Headohones and I will be announcing the Accepted Characters sheets in a clean bulletin board for you all! Rejoice, that post will be made at an unholy hour tomorrow, and- or tonight by my time zone!

Once the accepted board is all up and posted, we’ll be at your DMs with a basket of bread and a Link to the OOC Little Things Discord. Look out for that!

To those who have come in this close to Deadline, do not be discouraged! If this RP has appeal to you and you’d really like to join, there’s still a chance to enter late provided you read everything in our Lore and Rules and understand the setting. We’ll welcome you! Feel free to DM me, or Headphones for that. You may have to join a little late, but hey, we’re here for a good time not a gated time.

With that all out of the way, we’d again like to just thank everyone for sticking with us and dealing with our adjustments and questions. You’ve all been lovely and each character will really make the cast feel alive. Let’s stay in touch!

Saturday, May 11th is when the Starting Post to launch the RP will happen. We aren’t sure what time of day yet– but don’t worry much over it. This will simply be your opening scene like a movie, and once the cutscene is over, everyone can begin posting their introductions and getting a feel for the setting.

And that is that and this is this! Thank you for reading and stay tuned you Witches, Seafolk and Spelless!

The time arriveth!

Hello and happy Tuesday to you all! GM Silver here with a Major Update and announcement!

Firstly, I see some of you asking about the discord! Glad to see the interest– i’d like to clarify that the OOC will be almost entirely there, but don’t fret if you aren’t in yet! That server was made for when we originally tried to launch this RP the first time a few months back. So, no worries, you aren’t missing much but we look forward to having you!

As for Applications, I’m happy to say with a Tip of my HAT…. hehe. That Headohones and I will be announcing the Accepted Characters sheets in a clean bulletin board for you all! Rejoice, that post will be made at an unholy hour tomorrow, and- or tonight by my time zone!

Once the accepted board is all up and posted, we’ll be at your DMs with a basket of bread and a Link to the OOC Little Things Discord. Look out for that!

To those who have come in this close to Deadline, do not be discouraged! If this RP has appeal to you and you’d really like to join, there’s still a chance to enter late provided you read everything in our Lore and Rules and understand the setting. We’ll welcome you! Feel free to DM me, or Headphones for that. You may have to join a little late, but hey, we’re here for a good time not a gated time.

With that all out of the way, we’d again like to just thank everyone for sticking with us and dealing with our adjustments and questions. You’ve all been lovely and each character will really make the cast feel alive. Let’s stay in touch!

Saturday, May 11th is when the Starting Post to launch the RP will happen. We aren’t sure what time of day yet– but don’t worry much over it. This will simply be your opening scene like a movie, and once the cutscene is over, everyone can begin posting their introductions and getting a feel for the setting.

And that is that and this is this! Thank you for reading and stay tuned you Witches, Seafolk and Spelless!
Wooohoo! So exciting :> Thanks for keeping us updated. If you don't mind me asking what timezones are you guys in (for future reference)?

If Idalia has 1 fan, i am one of them (I really like characters like this, well done!! unassuming pretty girls who got character growth in their future always makes my rp good!)
ahhh thank you silver!! I really wanted to make her a more sympathetic look on some quite mean tropes/clichés. She's kind of a gold digger but her heart can be gold too 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back