• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Light Lotus Company - Fantasy Mercenaries. (Accepting 4 more mercs)

Interested, but I wanna ask before putting up a character sheet.

What would you say to a Character of the Reptilian Variety?

Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 and Obsidian Dragon Obsidian Dragon

I currently got 14 people, half of which haven't gotten their prologue posts yet. I'd love to have you in, but then I feel I'd have myself stretched so thin it would be detrimental to myself. Also with 16 people not including my 2 characters, I'd either have to wait a ridiculously long time for everyone's reply or only take parts of the group at any even time on the missions and that wouldn't be fair. Neither would asking players to have their characters killed off.

OOF! That's Completely Understandable. 16 people is a Circus!

I'll still keep an eye out though in case people drop (God Forbid of course)

OOF! That's Completely Understandable. 16 people is a Circus!

I'll still keep an eye out though in case people drop (God Forbid of course)
If you like, you can make a character that I can have for a later mission? You know like an enemy or backup merc.... I'm thinking more enemy though, cause I imagine me being the bad guy a lot will get old super fast.

Now THAT almost sounds like you're asking for a Co-DM......
Which, with 16 people that might not be a bad idea.

If you're keen, lemme know. We can PM particulars.

Sorry, I kind of don't get what I'm expected to do. I see that you've sent me that valuable message and I'm goin to answer very soon. Sorry if I'm being slow. Maybe it's because I've woken up just now and I don't want to waste time to wait for my brain to start working properly.
Why are you replying to me here? Anyways, we are doing a short 1 on 1 scene so I can see how you play. It'll help me determine some key factors when the story progresses. What are you getting confused on boo?

Why are you replying to me here? Anyways, we are doing a short 1 on 1 scene so I can see how you play. It'll help me determine some key factors when the story progresses. What are you getting confused on boo?
Sorry, I was sleepy and mixed things up. I thought you've mentioned me here... but someone else had mentioned me somewhere else. I was confused. Again, I'm really sorry about the mess!
The message I replied to wasn't related to me at all

Balfnaught1 Balfnaught1 and Obsidian Dragon Obsidian Dragon

I currently got 14 people, half of which haven't gotten their prologue posts yet. I'd love to have you in, but then I feel I'd have myself stretched so thin it would be detrimental to myself. Also with 16 people not including my 2 characters, I'd either have to wait a ridiculously long time for everyone's reply or only take parts of the group at any even time on the missions and that wouldn't be fair. Neither would asking players to have their characters killed off.
No problem, wouldn’t mind being a villain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back