• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Light Lotus Company - Fantasy Mercenaries. (Accepting 4 more mercs)

Sweet I just posted my character sheet on the Character Creation thread if theres something that doesn't fit and I'll gladly go over it and fix it
It feels a little rushed as I was reading it, I definitely like the gruffy tone of Dante, more details would be nice. Like who his mother is, what tribe shes from, why he is illiterate....
If I wanted I mercenary I got one, I just want the story to be more interesting behind him.

Bleh, alright bog standard human it is. I’ll either do a crossbowmen or a dualist
XD my character is a duelist. Now theres nothing stopping ya from making a short bearded guy who loves gold and alcohol who worked in mines til recently. He can be called a dwarf, he just wont be a dwarf in my sense. If you like PM me. :D

XD my character is a duelist. Now theres nothing stopping ya from making a short bearded guy who loves gold and alcohol who worked in mines til recently. He can be called a dwarf, he just wont be a dwarf in my sense. If you like PM me. :D
Well there isn’t a point of playing as a “dwarf” with the background, now iz there? Crossbowmen it is.

Well, this seems like the perfect cup of tea that I'm interested in! Hopefully, with your ever so blessing, I can be counted in?

For anyone just coming to this Interest check, I am taking 4 more mercs and I got a bunch of potentially interested people. If you feel like you may want a spot, put an application up and I'll review it!

Not to beat the proverbial dead horse, but totally interested. I'll see if I can't throw together a halfway reasonable CS sometime tonight. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back