• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Life Of An American Teenager IC

b9b33d90d282fcd0e221934b20360b3a.jpg
Jax had been raised an eyebrow as the first girl sent the other one away. Maybe she wanted to talk to him about something, which he wasn't completely sure why. When the other girl left, he rose an eyebrow at him, giving her a questioning look. "Is there something that you want to tell me? I mean I'm sure you're that girl from the party but I can't be completely sure, it was only one day so it could had been someone else." He commented with a small smile. It looked like she was questioning herself on why he was here, most likely thinking that he was student, mostly since it had to do with him being younger than certain students, I mean he still did look like he was a senior. "My bad, my name is Jax Crowley, and I just moved here, I just started today." The one main reason why he wasn't saying that he was a teacher had to do with him being someone that liked to joke around with people, and he was sure it would be entertaining seeing her face when she realized he was a teacher here. lette lette Cosmos Cosmos

Nicholai laughed at the students comment. "I think there are Lot of people here that can be an example of that". He stood up "im nicholai and i have an 18 month old son that i take care of". He sat back down. This school did seemed to be over run by teenagers with children. Even with that being said you would think this entire school would be a little more understanding.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Brogan took a deep breath. Could he be this ditsy, and did he really not nottice her stomach. "Yeah, im the same girl". Didn't make her feel very good that he didnt remember her that well after sleeping togeather. She really thought there was something between them that night. She glanced down at her stomach. Should she tell him not or wait. "Im Brogan" she said almost in a whisper. " i figured you were new, i didn't remember you going here last year" "what school did you come from" she was trying to keep the conversation casual.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
When Jax was completely sure that the girl wasn't there, he took on a serious look as he gazed at her and the growing stomach. He knew that it wasn't there the first time he had seen her or slept with her, so many question started pop up but he kept himself from saying anything, his voice becoming neutral as he spoke. "I came from Phoenix Arizona last year but went somewhere else but now I'm here." He answered before he decided to ask the main question that he wanted to ask her more than anything. "Be completely truthful." He told her before whispering the last part. "Is the child mine or is it someone else's?" He whispered as walked a little bit forward, making sure not to be too close but speak loud enough so only she could hear him. After all he didn't want any rumor to go around spreading already and if he was completely sure if it was his, he knew that the school would most likely fire him or maybe have him sent to jail for sleeping with a minor and getting her pregnant. lette lette

Brogan felt her chest tighten as the question escaped his lips. Him moving closer made her feel even more faint but for a completely different reason. She would have to answer sooner or later. She let out a small gasp as she found herself drifting towrds him. Biting her lip she just nodded "yes" she squeaked so quietly she could barley hear it. She looked up at him trembling.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
Considering that this had been the first time he had been told that, Jax reaction of being shocked was weird nonetheless. Sure at parties he had always made sure to carry a condom when he was going to have sexual relationship with someone, but this had been the first time that he had been told that. Sure it sounded more like a quietly whisper, and he almost didn't hear it but now that he heard the answer, he completely wasn't sure what he was going to do. Sure he knew completely that he was gonna be there as father to his unborn child, but he knew that he wasn't ready to be in a full relationship. He wasn't prepare for one, ever since how his last relationship ended. Sighing, he motioned for her to follow him. "Let's go talk somewhere private." He said to her, while walking toward an empty classroom. lette lette

Brogan walked quietly after him. She closed the door not looking at him."I didn't have your number, i couldnt call you" "i didn't know what to do or how to find you". "I left that morning before you ledt because i didn't want you to think negitave of me sleeping with you after we met". She began to ramble talking faster at every word. She took in a deep breat "im sorry" she was still looking at the door. She didn't want to face him. She didn't want any of this. She wanted to go back to an hour ago where everything was nromal.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
Ayane​
She just was lost as she was brand new at the school and everything she just sighed looking at her scheadule and looking at the map as she sighed' why is the map so compicated' she thought after couple mintunes of wandering around she finally walked in the classroom as she felt bad for disturbing the class" um i'm sorry i'm new i just moved here few days ago um my name is Ayane" she ay as she looked at the lady at the board realizing what she was teaching as she looked at her schedule" um am i in the right classroom" she say Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Robus woke up in his bed, took a shower, got dressed etc.

'First day of school,' He thought grabbing an apple from the fridge and kissing his mom on her cheek before getting out and heading to school.
This seemed like an interesting school, Robus stopped by the library and stopped by the music section. The bell rang and Robus hurried to class. As soon as he got into the classroom and sat down, he felt eyes on him.

"I uhm, my name is Robus, I use he/him/his pronouns and I was born in Hawaii," He kept it short so he could hopefully get the eyes off him.

'I don't want to be here,' Robus thought, looking at the teacher, clearly uncomfortable at being at Sex-ed. He hadn't been in any of these kinds of classes before so it felt really weird. He did know the female anatomy from his mom and 'The Talk'

Isabella groaned and rolled her eyes at the subject of today's class. "Fun entry tube, adjustable and regrowing baby storage unit and two egg hangers. Don't know there names but does that really matter, not like we need to know them to use them. Example just walked out the room." She commented with a shrug as she leaned back on the chair. "It what happens after we seem to have the problem with."
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Isabella's comment made Gale laugh. Like, actually laugh out loud. Sound left his mouth. Gale quickly covered his mouth and went a little bit pale. He didn't mean to laugh out loud. He was usually pretty good at keeping himself rather quiet. Apparently not today, Gale wasn't. He just kept making noise today. He hated making noise. Gale pulled out his phone and looked up how to sign "can I go to the bathroom" before repeating that sign to Reighlyn. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Reighlyn sighs at the discord in her class room and nods to gale "You may leave to go to the bathroom. If you spot brogan or matsuki please ask them to come back to class," she rubs her belly gently and leans on the edge of her desk. "Do any of you have questions for me?"

Gale grabbed his bag and left the classroom. He didn’t really want to go to the bathroom. He just didn’t want to be in that classroom anymore. He wandered the halls, not sure if anyone would care if he just left school. He didn’t see anyone he knew... oh no. There’s Matsuki. Gale offered a small wave to her. Cosmos Cosmos

Jax had turned to look at her when she started sputtering out answers as to why he didn't know how she was pregnant. It went from her not knowing his number to not knowing how to find and finally to how she didn't want him to think bad of her. He rubbed his forehead as each question made him feel bad for not looking for her sooner or not making his friends find her. Honestly to him it had all been normal, not like she had been the first female he had slept with on a party. "Can you just calm down, I really don't want to hear any excuses and it's really giving me a headache with all the excuses." It might look like he sounded irritated with her but it had to do more with how he had been drinking the night before with some friends, getting wasted, main reason why he felt like he had been late to the school. "Look I'm not mad, it was my fault for not thinking straight on that day, honestly I was really drunk cause I really didn't wake up until it was almost noon." That was the truth, if he hadn't been drunk on that day, none of this would had happened and he would had stayed away from said minor, but it became a different story when he was drunk. lette lette

Matsuki froze u as the pair entered the classroom she was hiding in, before they could enter dashing into the broom cupboard and continuing to hid, luckily they hand't seemed to notice gale's wave to her before they entered, as Brogan spoke her blood began to boil, how could this happen? what the heck was going on!? she wanted to jump out there and beat him up, but Brogan really didn't need the stress, the door creaked open a little causing her to feel a tinge of panic, they probably wouldn't hear, right?

lette lette Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Excuses. The word rang in her ear. What else was she supposed to do. She didn't even know whos party it was let alone who to ask about him. You don't just walk up to someone and be like hey you know that guy i slept with. She bit her lip to keep from talking. His next words hit her like a ton of bricks. His fault... he wasn't thinking straight. It was then that she realized, that night didn't mean the same to him as it did her. He wasn't drunk when they started talking that night. This whole time she thought he actually liked her. When in reality she was just another notch on his belt. She left that morning as no not ruin the way he would think of her. Thinkin back she was glad she ran. At this point she was holding back tears. "Just don't worry about it, forget it happened" she walked out the door. She felt stupid and humiliated. She didnt know what was going to happen if she ever found him,but that wasn't it. Honestly she thought he would be so happy, madley in love with her and live happy ever after. That was a childs thought it was time for her to grow up now.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
Matsuki could barley hold back her rage in the cupboard at his words, the way they hit Brogan like that, did it mean nothing to him that she was carrying his child because of his own stupid fault, what kind of idiot doesn't use a condom at a party anyway!? For the past six months she had been the one supporting her she'd been there at the ultrasound, she'd been there to hold her hair when she threw up,, she'd been there to help pick out baby items, she'd been the one to comfort the girl every time she cried about what happened when they'd first found out and what did he do? Call it all some stupid mistake, her knuckles white from clenched fists she threw the cupboard door open, storming towards the guy not caring that he'd know she was spying, grabbing him by the collar tightly, he wasn't exactly much taller, practically bloodletting eyes glaring at him, "You piece of absolute garbage!?" she yelled, arching her arm back as far as her muscles would allow before throwing it forwards in a frontward uppercut, the girl wasn't weak, it was enough to get her kicked out of the boxing team, not to mention her anger management issues weren't an unknown thing, it happened all the time during her previous panic attacks, hence Brogan had such permission to leave with her or calm her down, anyone else even the teachers would be attacked, the yelling and impact sound could be heard clearly from outside.

Jax watched as Brogan walked out of the room, with a hurt look on her face. It seemed that she hadn't liked what he had said, but what could he say, sure he was happy he was gonna be a father but it came from a one night fling. How could he have any feelings toward a girl he only had known once. Sure they had gotten along on the party, but that was it. Maybe if she would had stayed instead of leaving it could had become something more but having to act like he had any feelings toward her? That's a child dream, he wasn't gonna fall for someone just because he slept with her only once, it wasn't how things worked out for him. When he heard a door open, he had turned to see the other female from before, looking all furious. It wasn't until he felt the hit on him, did he realize she had heard what he had said to Brogan, even raising an eyebrow when she called him a piece of garbage. Placing one hand on his jaws in order to quell the pain, it seemed the girl had a mean streak if said hit hurt him like it did. Honestly he felt like he deserved it more, heck he was waiting for more of those, just so that her anger to could go away. He flinched when he realized his jaws might had been dislocated but he couldn't do anything about it. "So I am a piece of absolute garbage?" He questioned as he looked at her with a neutral look on his face. "That meant you heard us." He would had laughed at that, but he knew sooner or later someone was gonna find out. "If you must really know why I said those words, it wasn't because I wasn't excited at the concept of being a father, because honestly I was and still am." He admitted. "It had to do with how it looked like she had feelings for me, me, someone who she only met once." Honestly he wanted to say many more things to that but he just said the few things that he felt reasonable. "I'm not cutout to be with her, especially with how I am, I'm not a one woman only person, if something would had happened between us, I know I would had cheat on her sooner or later." He wasn't loyal, even his friends could to that. "Honestly if you would really want to know, I'm even worse than absolute garbage, maybe calling me a waste of a human being would fit me better." Those final words where said with a small smile, since he felt like it was true. "But one things that you will know, I'm still am gonna watch that kid grow, even if she wants me to be a part of his/her life or not." He would even use his father lawyers if he had to. Cosmos Cosmos lette lette

Gale still wandered the halls. He had no intention of going back to class, and he was growing bored. It was junior year, he didn’t really have to be in school unless he had some intention of going to college, and Gale did not have that intention. He was something of a hopeless case. Already Gale had a respectable rap sheet for a street artist. Loitering, destruction of private and public property, multiple counts of vandalism and trespassing.... if a college wanted a criminal, Gale could get in easily.

As Gale wandered, he came across Brogan. He tilted his head slightly and approached her. She seemed upset, and somewhere in the back of his mind, Gale wondered if Brogan was ever happy. If he was sixteen and pregnant, he wouldn't be particularly happy. He probably would have aborted the baby. Raised in the hectic world that he was, Gale lacked religion and so saw nothing wrong with abortion. Life to him seemed fleeting and pointless, and more of a burden than a gift. An abortion wasn't an issue for him. Sometimes he envied the aborted fetuses.

Gale was just a few feet from Brogan when he waved. He swallowed the massive lump in his throat and whispered, "Hey, Brogan. Are you... are you okay?" Gale could hear all the taunts of his old foster siblings in his head. He hated speaking.
lette lette

Brogan was listening from the other side of the door. Excited about being a father? He didn't sound excited. All the rubbish about being a player. Brogan should have known. How could she have been so stupid. Things weren't adding. Him being here, she could have sworn he said he was in collage when they met. That really didn't matter now did it. She listened hanging on every word he said. She knew that night they should of worn protection but to be honest she had to much to drink as well. All this wasn't his fault. She was to blame as well. As everything sunk in she began to feel worse she felt a tear fall down her cheek. This was not how she wanted to spend her first day. She didn't evem want him to be there not in her school, not in her life. Brogan was pulled from her thoughts when she heard the sound of footsteps approching. It was Gale. She watched as he waved in a blankly stare not moving. It was only when he spoke that she realized he was talking to her. She wiped her eyes "honestly no not really" she said sheepishly. She didn't want to be near jax any more. She knew she should go help but honestly didn't cate if he got hurt by suki. Suki would calm down soon. She looked back up at gale "how did i get myslef into this situation"she asked more to herself then him.
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Cosmos Cosmos
@lllrexlllarcherlllll

Suki's blood simply continued to boil at the mans words, blind rage filling her eyes as she continued to beat him with her fists in rage, "EVERYONE DESERVES A GOOD LIFE! THAT'S NOT FOR YOU TOO CHOOSE!? YOU BETTER BE THERE FOR THAT KID OR I SWEAR- NO MORE CHILDREN NEED BAD PARENTS OKAY!?" she yelled, her sleeves moving up and revealing the bruises across her arms, it at least gave some context, eventually she stumbled backwards a little, vision blurring in a radiating fashion as her breaths slowed into short bursts, stumbling against the door before a loud sound of her body coming to a crash on the floor could be heard.

Gale was not sure if she was really talking to him. She seemed... out of it. Very out of it. Like she had been given the biggest shock of her life since she found out she was pregnant. He didn't say anything in reply, not entirely sure what he could say. But then, Matsuki crashed to the ground. Gale looked towards the door and quickly opened it to find an unconscious Matsuki and a beaten up teacher. He didn't care about the teacher. He also didn't care about Matsuki but at least she was still a minor and probably pregnant knowing this school. He quickly took her pulse and checked her breathing. "Ice water and shock blanket." Gale mumbled to himself. He picked up Matsuki and looked at the teacher. "Get up! Ice water and shock blanket! Now!" Gale snapped. He was very aware of the issues of passing out. He used to do it all the time when he was in the group home. Then he was moved and he recovered enough so that the passing out only happened in class presentations.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco lette lette Cosmos Cosmos

Robus' ears peaked at the crash and fighting, he looked around to see if anyone else had noticed it. This was an uncomfortable class, but the teacher had asked if there had been any questions. Robus raised his hand and said:

"Yes, I have a question? What is that ruckus?"

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Reighlyn shrugs her shoulders and waddles out into the hallway to take a look. "Oh my!" She waddles over to the passed out matsuki, brogan and gale. "Gale please get matsuki to the nurse and brogan would you prefer to go to the nurse as well or you look upset did you eant to walk about it with me?"

232124124055212.png
Xavier Parker
Kai had so many things running through his mind, like how Matsuki met his eyes and had a panic attack. The way she seemed to have gotten sick. Could it be? Blurry memories of that night flew through his mind, sure he remembers a girl, but not how. Even then he wanted to doubt what he thought was true. That was Brogan's best friend. A sweet girl as well. He couldn't imagine he would do it with her after what happened to Brogan. Had he not decided to drink cause of the fall out with Kat, it never would have happened anyway. He was into guys after all. Soon he notebook page was overfilling with random words and he decided to check himself. 'Brogen what's going on? Are you guys okay?' he texted before hearing the fighting and watching the teacher leave the room. He packed his shit and walked out of class, not able to handle another moment in the odd class anyway. He saw the teacher telling Gale to take Matsuki to the nurse. She looked to be passed out. "I'll take her." Offering to take the girl to the nurse. She obviously remembered that night and if what he thought was true, he wanted to help her. He, of course, saw Brogen but Kai didn't meet her eyes, not sure what Matsuki had told her. Cosmos Cosmos Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter lette lette

Matsuki's body lay motionless on the ground, chest heaving in and out a little with each breath as her slightly tan skin obvious from the regular outside training sessions, still stuttering a little from the panic attack she seemed to be discomforted in the unconscious state. (Sorry not really sure hat else to type XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back