• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Life Of An American Teenager IC

As she entered the class, Izzy saw further irony in the class as she saw that not only the teacher was pregnant. She almost envied both of them, they were about to have a child something bonded and reliant on you for ever. Such a connection. Still she was also concerned, she didn't want another child to end up like her. She would watch the two of them closely. She moved in the back of the class and heard the introduction before she noted eyes were on her. She groaned. "Isabella Gonzalles or should it be Parker. I am Cuban and foster child."

Brogan sighed and put her phone away. Just as she was about to look at the note she got called on. "Great" she whispered standing up. "Im brogan, im 6 months pregnant with a bouncing baby boy and yes i know how i got myself into this." She sat down and proceedd to look at her note. She simply scatched ok and gave it back while suki introduced herself.

Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

CYDflln.gif
Marissa Spencers
Mari watched silently as Nic gave Liam medicine, and didn't protest when he took Liam back. Instead, she brushed herself off, stood and went to reach for her bag. Just as she grabbed it she heard a thanks, and then Nic dissappeared before she could give him something. Taking a deep breath, she disappeared to, running back to where the day had begun: the bathroom. She slammed the stall door shut and locked it, calling her brother, already knowing he wasn't in class. He didn't answer her, which made her more mad than she was. She said every curse word she knew in what ever language it came in. Instead she texted a friend of hers, asking for his help in something. getting a simple 'okay' in response. Lightening up her mood, even though today of all the days was aganist her. She walked to class, fashionably late if someone where to ask. She took a seat towards the center, next to the few girls that where apart of the gossip crew. Each chattering away about something, until she sat down. Mari took nitice of everyone in the room before engaging a silent conversation with her crew. Pretending nothing had just went down.
mentioned: lette lette

Nic checked his phone one more time before walking into the class taking each person's face in. His eyes stopped at Marissa for just a brief second before continuing on to the next. He noticed the girl he had seen before but couldn't remember her name with a young child sitting on her lap. He had wondered quietly why she hadn't dropped him off at the daycare today. he turned to make eye contact with the teacher, which caught him a little off guard with her pregnancy. after a quick hello to her he took his seat at the back of the class

Mentioned
Everyone Everyone

Matsuki awkwardly stood after Brogan and the other girl with a light and awkward blush, "Uh-…. Matsuki's the name and I'm the current captain of most of the school sports teams, filling in whilst Brogan is- preoccupied, I love….. bread? Yeah." she stuttered out before sitting down and looking at the response, awkwardly scribbling one more note on it, 'I think you already know….' it read as she looked away awkwardly.

232124124055212.png
Xavier Parker
Kai never got the chance to answer Izzy, and looked at the cigerette she stolen from him and stepped out of the car to stomp it out. Before liting a new one. "You could have at least kept it once you took it. " He mutter, slamming the car door shut and locking the car. He finished his smoke and entered the building, heading to the library to pick up his books. He had just gotten them when the bell rang. Xaiver quickly walked to class, getting lost a few times because of thoughts on his mind. He finally managed to find it, and realized he was the probably the last student. He quickly took a front desk toward the wall opposite of the door and away from everyone. He was lucky enough to catch what was going on. 'Introductions.' He pretended not to know, and pulled out a text book for something else and pretented to start scribbling notes in his worn out notebook. When in realilty, he was just writing poetry in the middle of an sex-ed class. He realized his phone had been vibrating in his pocket and he somehow missed it. He quickly checked it. Brogan. He looked across the room and spotted her with her best friend. ‘Dream boat? Interesting name there.’ He texted back jokingly, before sliding his phone back in his pocket. lette lette
@_everyone

Last edited:
The wave of introductions reached Gale and he sighed heavily. He had to speak in public. He was very bad at this. In fact, Gale had prepared something to avoid speaking in public. He learned two sentences in ASL (American Sign Language) so that he wouldn't have to talk. He looked at his hands and then quickly signed "My name is Gabriel but people call me Gale. I'm semi-mute, so please don't talk to me." He then looked away from the class and pretended he wasn't there, hoping no one would ask for a translation of what he said.
lette lette Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez @_everyone

Reighlyn smiles at Gale and nods before thinking to herself and signing back. "Nice to meet you Gale," She seemed rusty but signed. "His name is gale," she says to the class. "I took some sign language in College and I'm glad it came to good use now. Gale if you need anything please ask ok?" She smiles and puts her hands on the arch of her back. "That goes for all of you as well. I am here to help you and teach you so if you ever need advice or just want to talk about anything I am here for all of you.

Gale stared at Reighlyn when she signed. He didn't actually know sign language. He sighed and rubbed his forehead slightly. When she told him just to ask, Gale put his head down on his desk and tried not to scream in frustration. He could simply not believe that she just told him to ask for stuff. He couldn't. He couldn't speak half of the time. For a moment, Gale considered grabbing his bag and just leaving. Maybe he'd leave between periods... No, he wouldn't do that. If he goes to school in the morning he doesn't leave. The struggle was getting him into the school in the morning.

Brogsmn look down at the note then back over at Suki and just nodded. She was honestly wondering how far along she was if she had to hide under baggy clothes. She quickly scribbled down you need to go to the doctor and passed it back. She then took out her phone hen read the text message from Xavier before quickly replying. Well I need a guy around here I can give a cute dumb nickname to, all high school boys seem very uninterested in a pregnant girl...

She raises her hand and asked to be excused to the restroom. "You know small bladder and all" . With out even an answer from the teacher she whispered I'll be back to suki and she was up and out the door. She quickly gor out her phone and called her dr officw to make and appointment for suki. Not paying attention she bumped into someone "sorry" she stumbled as she tried to gain composer.

Cosmos Cosmos q r o w q r o w Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez @lllrexlllarcherlll

Matduki began to panic a little as Brogan left but gave an awkward nod in reply, why did she just leave like that? what happened? did suki say something wrong? what if she felt betrayed? W-What if!? No, she had to calm down, taking a deep breath she forced a calm smile back on he face, well- semi-calm until suddenly her eyes locked onto someone she hadn't thought was actually in the classroom, face draining of colour again as her cheeks flustered pink, her breathing increasing a little, ever since a child she'd suffered from panic attacks, Brogan even had a note during high school to allow her to come to Suki when that happened and calm her down because of her previous violent tendencies during it, she was rather strong from all the sports after all, suddenly standing up she shoved herself away from the desk quickly and out of the door down the hallway behind the other female, bumping into the ground now making it three as she pushed herself against the wall beginning to hyper ventilate, trying to calm down.

lette lette q r o w q r o w Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

b9b33d90d282fcd0e221934b20360b3a.jpg
Jax had been watching as the other gym teachers started to teach the students while listening to music. Since he didn't have anyone to teach yet, waiting for the first period to end, he had just started to listen to his favorite songs. "~I'm still spending money from 2004~." Jax quietly sang along the song, Still feelin' it By Mistah F. A. B, before he decided to leave and go to the teacher lounge. Sure he could had stayed and seen how the teachers taught but considering he already had a full year as a teacher, he felt that he could. When he left, he started to dance to the new song that was coming up, while continuing to sing alongside the song. It wasn't really uncommon for him to do this, heck, it was something that he had done every time he was teaching on the elementary, sure it bothered some people but who cared, he didn't. He stopped dancing when he saw one of the female student coming his way, he tried to move but it looked like she had been hurry, since she stumbled on him, not two minutes later someone else bumping into him too. He scratched his head and laughed before apologizing to them. "My bad, it looks like I was having too much fun I wasn't watching where I was going." He said to them, waving off the apology from the first female, whom he seemed to recognize but he wasn't exactly sure from where. lette lette Cosmos Cosmos

Brogan stopped dead in her tracks as her gaze fell upon the guy's face. All at once her heart bagan racing and stomach began turning. Instantly her hand went to her stomach. "I...i...i um..." she fumbled trying to find the words. Removing her hand from her stomach before getting out a few more words. "I um... its ok". "Umm... its you" the words escaped her mouth before she could think. She quickly realized suki was with her. She couldn't possibly let her know who it was. Hell she wasn't even sure if she was seeing things correctly. She had to think fast. "I mean its not you fault.. umm umm your fault ". There she was stumbling like a babbling idiot. She defiantly recognized him, the question was did he recognize her

@lllrexlllarcherlll Cosmos Cosmos

Matsuki wasn't, couldn't pay much attention to the scene before her as interactions took place, hands on knees leaning over and letting out stuttered coughs as she began to regain her breathing pattern, lucky for the guy her thoughts were scrambled otherwise with her usual temper and piecing Brogans words together he would have been just about beaten into eternity, "I-I…." she tried to stutter out still panicking and beginning to look rather sick as she slid further down the wall, trying to focus her gaze onto the situation in front of her, why was he in her class? there were so many classes! And that class as well!? he didn't-…. even know, remember what happened heck she barely did but she wouldn't forget someone's face from a night like that, stumbling a little forwards she ended up leant weakly against Brogan, "D-Don't!~ touch…. her or… ya'-…. ya'll nah beat chuu up~….." she let out in a somewhat drunk sounding manner from the nauseous feeling overwhelming them.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco lette lette

Reighlyn sighs as 2 of her students ran out of the room and the rest looked like they didn't want to be here. She puts on a smile and moves one hand from her back to her belly and gies it a quick rub before turning towards the board. "Today class since we got our intros out of the way (I AM ASSUMING PEOPLE WILL POST THEIR INTROS, BUT I AM GOING TO TRY TO KEEP THINGS FLOWING HERE) Let's learn about the female anatomy," She picks up a piece of chalk. "I know you are all juniors, but do any of you know the parts of the female body?"

Brogan looked over at suki a bit concerned for a lot of different reasons at this point. "Love do to the bathroom count to ten and wait for me" she steadied the girl and kissed her on the forehead "I'll be okay i promise and ill ne there as soon as i can" she didn't want to leave her friend but shr didn't know what was about to be said or done and didn't want suki too know him at all atleast not yet.
Cosmos Cosmos

b9b33d90d282fcd0e221934b20360b3a.jpg
Jax had to raise an eyebrow as the first female started to stumble with what she was saying. It looked like someone had scare her and she couldn't coherently say the words she wanted to say. "I guess we are both at fault here, my apologies if I hu...." Well he couldn't completely finish what he was saying because the other female was trying to say something and it looked like she was worse than the first one, more along the line of sounding like how he sounded when he was drunk. Which was completely weird, since he knew that students shouldn't be drunk here. "Calm yaself down mademoiselle, I ain't come here to harm her, I was just being myself and trying to get to the teachers lounge before my class started." Now that he though it, that somewgT sounded like he was a teacher. Turning to go walk to the gym, he was about to walk away before turning to look at the first female, a look of recognition appearing on his face as he remembered who she was, only thing was that he didn't remember her name. "Yo, you that girly from that party from a long time ago, right?" He honestly had no idea why he was talking like a youngster but maybe he could confuse them to think he is a student here before surprising them. lette lette
Cosmos Cosmos

Reighlyn sighs as 2 of her students ran out of the room and the rest looked like they didn't want to be here. She puts on a smile and moves one hand from her back to her belly and gies it a quick rub before turning towards the board. "Today class since we got our intros out of the way (I AM ASSUMING PEOPLE WILL POST THEIR INTROS, BUT I AM GOING TO TRY TO KEEP THINGS FLOWING HERE) Let's learn about the female anatomy," She picks up a piece of chalk. "I know you are all juniors, but do any of you know the parts of the female body?"
Boobs, vagina, uterus. Gale thought. He bit back his smile and pulled his sketchbook out of his bag. If he had to suffer through this class, he might as well make it a little enjoyable by drawing the whole period through. He pulled out his colored pencils and started to fill in a line-art image he started a couple days ago. Every so often, Gale would look up at the board to pretend like he wasn't completely blowing off the very nice teacher. He liked Reighlyn, but he could care less about her class.

Matsuki looked back at Brogan in a confused manner, nodding a little and about to turn to leave when a few words from the mans mouth caught her curiosity and she slowly raised a brow, "W-Wait…. Which party…. is he…..t-talking bout?~….. B-brogan tell?" She demanded as best she could, still half way between throwing up and having a panic attack.

Brogan was pale white at this point. She looled at suki "go now please" her eyes serious "ill tell you everything later" she promised. She didn't exactly know what whas going on. She didn't remember him going to her school last year surely she would have remembered that. She had to try and play it cool. It didn't seem like he had noticed her buldging stomach yet. "Um.. yeah I could have been, i'v been known to go to a few parties" she answered him casually trying not to stress out anymore. She had no clue how he would process all of this. He most likey would question the paternity and probably freak out. What if he wanted nothing to do with her.She prepared herself for the worst.
@lllrexlllarcherlllll
Cosmos Cosmos

Matsuki hesitantly nodded and walked forwards a little but in truth only tucked herself behind nearby corner of a door not too far off, close enough to hear but not exactly see what was going on.

Isabella groaned and rolled her eyes at the subject of today's class. "Fun entry tube, adjustable and regrowing baby storage unit and two egg hangers. Don't know there names but does that really matter, not like we need to know them to use them. Example just walked out the room." She commented with a shrug as she leaned back on the chair. "It what happens after we seem to have the problem with."
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back