• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Life Of An American Teenager IC

The class seemed like a bust, most students seemed to have left and it didnt seem like anyone was coming back. A new face came in though, which drew her attention for a moment, cute darker male which made her smile at the sight of him. How ever the smile quickly faded as she remembered that he wont want to be anywhere near her soon enough. She began to fell a sinking feeling in her somach and felt like she wanted to eat something. She went to stand trying to think of an excuse before a ruckus came from outside. She rushed out with the others to check what was happening and saw Matsuki on the floor. She heard Xavier offer to help and despite the situation couldnt help frown feeling a flare of jealousy in her. Hoping Reighlyn or someone else would decline his help.

b9b33d90d282fcd0e221934b20360b3a.jpg
Jax had stood after she had stopped hitting his face before wiping the blood away from his face. Honestly he had no idea why she was acting like it was problem at all. It had nothing to do with her, only him and Brogan. What truly caught him off guard was when she fainted, making him frown. He was about to go do something, but stopped when others started to appear, even getting ordered to go get some water and a blanket. That actually pissed him off, because instead of picking her up and taking her to the nurse office, the kid wanted to help her in the room instead. Again before he could truly comment, someone came and offered to take her to the nurse. "Go, take her to the nurse before something else happens." He said before he walked out of the classroom, ignoring what was happening. Before he left, he gave Brogan a look that said they would talk later, before heading toward the location of the Gymnasium.

Gale hated the nurse. He hated being taken care of. He hated that peeple made money off of other people's sickness or injury. So when he came across Matsuki's fainted body, he didn't think of the nurse. He immediately thought of how to care for her here. In fact, the nurse didn't come to his mind at all until someone mentioned it. Gale looked down at the girl's body and then looked at Xavier, who had offered to take Matsuki to the nurse. Gale backed away from the group and then quickly left. He needed space. He wasn't helping. He was an extra body in the room that didn't need to be there.

Brogan watched everything play out infront of her. She was next to suki in am instant. "She is fine, she had a pannic atrack and passed out" "get her to the nurse put a cold pack on her head amd get her some apple juice for when she wakes up, tell the nurse ill be there in a little bit". She had to get away from everyone, he anxiety was hitting to hard. She watched as jax walked away. "Thank you" she called to gale as he left as well. Looming at Xavier now she just nodded "thank you, if you can't stay with her leave her a note saying ill be there asap" "tell the nurse she is special, Brogan said so and she will know what to do". She got up and started to walk outside before she started hyperventilating. To much had happend to quick and the movment in her stomach she could tell her she was getting to worked up. Her little one always did kick flips when she was going over board.
Cosmos Cosmos Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter q r o w q r o w @lllrexlllarcherlll Everyone Everyone Anyone Anyone

fa2e9879f66145fa383086f54933f09d.jpg
Jax stood at the door that lead inside the gymnasium while waiting for the students to come in. He had wiped off the blood from his face and had switched his bloody white shirt. Honestly for a first day, it had been somewhat intriguing but painful start, heck he had even been asked what happened to him. Sooner or later the teachers and principal where gonna see the video of him being beat up by the girl, but right now he really didn't care. After all he had brough it upon himself when he had the one night stand with the teen. Closing his eyes, he sighed before walking back inside, leaving the other teacher who was gonna be his assistant to hold the door and let the students in. Right now the only thing he could have the students do be run around the gymnasium or maybe go outside and play any sports they want and if they didn't want to play any sports, they could just walk around the football field until the class ended.
Mentioned: All the students coming to his class

Gale heard the bell ring and he jumped a little bit. He was already sick of school and it had just begun. He went to his next class, avoiding everyone he possibly could, and entered the gym. Only, of course, to see the teacher who had just been beaten up by a girl. Gale said nothing to Jax, but the side-eyed glare he gave the teacher was enough to communicate clearly his attitude towards the teacher and this class. Gale did not like either. He put his backpack down at the bleachers and pulled out his sketchbook, having no intention of actually exercising this period. Gale didn't really need to exercise to keep in shape. The amount of running from cops and climbing over fences that he did for his graffiti work was enough to keep him healthy. So even though everyone else appeared to be exercising, Gale decided to sit on the bleachers and draw.

Xavier: Kai just nodded along to what Brogen told him, before gently lifting Suki up to take her to the nurses. However, as he turned he caught Izzy's eye. She for some reason didn't look happy. Then again it wasn't like he offered help to anyone. "Ah. Izzy! help me please." He did say please, however, the look he gave her was clear. 'We need to talk.' He didn't wait for her to protest, instead nudged her and started towards the nurse's office. Kai wasn't the strongest person, but he did manage to get Suki to the nurse without slipping or dropping her. He did as the nurse instructed him to do, then relayed everything Brogen had told him to. "I'll be outside, uhm. Come get me if she wakes up." He told the nurse, not meeting her gaze and walking outside, looking for Izzy. ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Cosmos Cosmos lette lette

Mari: As soon as everyone had left the classroom, it was just her and Nic. She instantly double checked and sighed, standing up rather slowly. This class had been...eventful. She turned to Nic. "uhm..." she said, shuffling her feet. Sighing she handed him a paper. "It's my number. the new one....." she paused. "I know I said I didn't want anything to do with you, but I feel like I need to explain myself. So please call or text me. or something so I can explain. Or if you need anything. " She said, turning to get her belongings and not meeting his eyes. lette lette

Brogan was sitting on the steps outside when the bell rang. She took a deep breath composing herself. After a few encourging words she stood up and headed to class. Gym had always been her favorite class so this put her in a slightly better mood. Her Dr cleared her to do her Normall stretches and work outs so she was hoping blow off some steam. She quickly texted suki to let her know she would be there right after class and to rest. Stoppig one last time outside the gym doorsbshe prayed jax wasn't in her class. As she walked in dread fell over her. No such luck as there he was. She looked down not making eye contact and walked right past him. She took a seat next to gale on the bleachers "Thanks again".

Cosmos Cosmos Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
@lllrexlllarcherlllll

Nic simply stood up and took the number from mari "Thanks but i probably won't call you". He picked up his boom bag ans started walking. He stopped before walking out the door. "You know i didnt see it when we were "dating" but you were always so distant in school". He turned to face her "you never wanted to show any affection,never wanted to be seen with me and I was to blind in love to see it". "You were embarrassed to,be with me,i didn't fit into your perfect world" he just shook his head. "I might call you later to keep yelling at you" he gave a weak laugh "but i won't call you for help". He walkrd out the door. This was the first time he had talked to her for over a year. He couldn't stand this feeling he had. He didn't feel like going to his next class. He sat down on the bench to get his head togeather for a moment.
q r o w q r o w
Anyone Anyone

Matsuki slowly woke up in the nurses office, confused and blinking rapidly as she tried to remember what had occurred but everything was a huge blur in her mind, "Urgh-…." she muttered in a weak tone, as her phone buzzed in her pocket she pulled it out and raised an eyebrow curiously. (Sorry it's short late for school!)

@lett

Reighlyn sighs as the bell rings and the rest of her students leave her class. Luckily she didn't have a class to teach second period so she had all the time to figure out what to do with herself. She turns down the hallway and began to waddle towards the gym. She would hopefully be able to walk a little bit since she knew she had put on some weight thanks to the baby. not being to waddle far into the gym, the woman was forced to sit down on the bleachers to rest. Being pregnant took a lot of energy out of her and she was lucky to make it this far. This was only the first day of school, but she knew already that it was going to be a long school year...

fa2e9879f66145fa383086f54933f09d.jpg
Jax brought out his clipboard and had turned to look back at every student on the bleacher with a serious look on his face. What had gotten him annoyed right now was how so many people where coming in late, something that he had always disliked even when he had been going to school. He turned to look through all the students, spotting Brogan but ignoring her as he looked at the face of everyone that currently was sitting down. "Welcome to your first day of Physical Education. " he yelled out as he wrote down on the clipboard. "My name is Jax Crowley and I'm gonna be your teacher for the next year, so now I will explain every rule." He had turned to look at the other gym teachers who where looking at him confusingly considering that they never gave out any rules. "I want everybody to participate in class, I don't care if you are an asthmatic child or are pregnant, this class isn't here to make you more lazy than you are at home." He yelled out each word with force. "You come late to class, you become absent and you will be kicked out of class and be failed immediately." That was cruel for him to do but he didn't care, he was here to make sure they did their job. "Now today, I want everybody and I mean everybody to start running around the whole gym class or walking until the class ends, I don't want anyone of you to stop and if I see someone doing nothing, then you will be automatically failed." lette lette Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

Gale nodded at Brogan when she spoke and then turned his attention to the gym teacher. He yelled at the class saying that if you are late or lazy, you'll be automatically failed. This, of course, made Gale laugh in his head. If I don't show up, I'll be failed. If I have the courtesy to show up, albeit late, I'll be failed. If I refuse to participate in knuckle-headed activities, I'll be failed. So unless I want to be the puppet of these teachers, I fail. Looks like I've failed. Time to just leave now. But Gale did not have the guts to say any of that. Instead, he settled into his seat and continued to draw, sending a pointed glare at Jax that dared him to do anything about it. Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Brogans head jerked up when she heard him speak. Teacher?! This could not be happening. Imidietly without thinking she burried her head in gales shoulder. Not only has he ruined her life he has ruined her favorite class and entire school year. What was she going to do. She was pregnant with her teachers baby. Well he wasn't her teacher at the time. She sighed sitting up. "Sorry" she mumbled to gale after getting off his shoulder. Her eyes narrowed to jax, if looks could kill he would be dead. She nodded in hopes that he knew they needed to talk. She looled over at gale "do you atleast want to walk with me, keep me ccopany?" Whith one hand placed on her back she finagled her way off the low seat.
@lllrexlllarcherllll
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

Matsuki gave a small sigh and grabbed her phone now feeling well enough to at least reply to the text, "So- right there means half an hour?" he teased in the message, adjusting herself on the bed as her blurry thoughts refused to clear up in her mind, what had happened she was hiding…. In a closet and then? well wasn't that an ironic thought.

Gale didn’t mind Brogan’s actions, he didn’t mind being touched too much. It was speaking that he struggled with. She seemed to hold Jax in the same contempt that Gale did, but probably for different reasons. Gale was pissed by his expectation of attendance and participation. Gale couldn't keep up good enough attendance to not fail this class completely and that frustrated him to know end. Brogan asked for Gale to keep her company and Gale thought for a moment before standing up. "I make quiet company." Gale replied in a whisper. He kept shading in his sketch, since it was a black and white drawing he didn't need to bring his colored pencils.
lette lette

Brogan frowned at gale trying to give him puppy dog eyes "please" she said sweetly. "Your the only person that doesn't treat me different". She reached her hand out to help him up "pleeeeeaaassseeee" she begged from someone looking in on then would think something was going on. When in reality it was just recently they atarted to become good friends. She took a look back at jax then focused back on gale.
@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

Last edited:
Gale sighed heavily and nodded. He closed his sketchbook and put down his pencil. "Fine." Gale mumbled. He couldn't ever really say no to Brogan. She was kind, and people discarded her for her pregnancy like people discarded Gale for his mute nature. He took her hand lightly and smiled. "I do not like that gym teacher." Gale said to Brogan under his breath.
lette lette

Brogan smiled as gale got up. She kept a hold of his hand as she made her way down the bleachers and around the gym. "Yeah, I'm not to big on him either". She bit her bottom lip. She wanted someone to confide in but didn't know if this was the time. Her thoughts swirled around in her head. All the time she had gales hand firmly gripped in hers. She didn't know why but she felt really comfortable with him.
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

Gale walked in silence with Brogan, comfortable with not speaking with her for a while. He felt at peace in silence. He didn't need to worry about judgement if he was silent. Then again, Brogan wouldn't ever judge him. Unless somehow she knew of his graffiti, Gale didn't really have much that she could judge him for. Maybe for being a foster child... no, Brogan wouldn't judge him for that. That wasn't his fault. Gale sighed heavily and looked at Brogan. She was getting along with her pregnancy, and looked rather... large. "When are you due?" Gale asked.
lette lette

Brogan was bought back to reality by the sound of gales voice "huh... oh..i um, I'm 6 months right now he will be here around February". She smiled putting her available hand on her stomach. It felt like so long to go. She sighed glancing back at jax just for a brief moment. She turned back around "it still doesn't feel real" she gave a weak laugh. "I don't know how to describe it". She felt little bumps hitting the hand on her stomach "he's kicking" her smile grew.
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter @IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back