• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Life Of An American Teenager IC

tumblr_inline_owauwtefDM1ucuavm_250.gif

●・○・● ANDY SHIPPEN ●・○・●
A single word didn't leave the kid's mouth, but he nodded off in a direction that Andy figured he was supposed to look at. So he did, swivelling on his heel to get a better look at what or who everyone was talking about. She was a who, and Andy could she that she was also pregnant.

“Oh, shit.” Andy barked out a laugh at the absurdity of a pregnant teenage girl, surrounded by classmates of the same age who ere decidedly not that unfortunate. Abs for one of the girls around her, who was toting her toddler around to look at some of the books. She caught his eye and he held his stare for a moment, a small smile building on his lips.

“Oh boy, this school has got to go down as one of the worst cases of teen pregancy. Jesus Christ,” Andy whistled a short tune, pulling out one of the chairs next to the boy who'd given him his answer. He swung a leg over it, deciding it was best to sit backwards and watch how everything would unfold. He turned to look at the boy next to him, raising a brow. “Hey, you a freshman or a sophomore? Are you new here?”

(It's okay! I fell asleep too lol)
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
mentioned: lette lette & FireMaiden FireMaiden
Gale was perfectly happy to go back to looking at his Pinterest board of graffiti art in Berlin that he admired when Andy started laughing. He hoped that would be the end of their conversation. But alas, no such luck. Andy sat down next to Gale and the later decided he should just stop trying to get back to his “research.”

Andy’s question caught Gale a little bit off guard. Gale had been at the school for two years now and had classes with Andy before. Sure, Gale was quiet, but was he that forgettable? Perhaps he was. After all, Andy was loud and rebellious. Gale was passive and silent, he only broke rules when he was too depressed to care about them.

The pause between Gale and Andy was just long enough to be uncomfortable and Gale realized he didn’t ever answer Andy. Though his mouth and throat were still dry, Gale managed to speak.

“I’m a junior and I’m not new.” Gale’s voice was soft and shy, as if he was ashamed to be speaking. He was, in a way. Gale had learned to despise the sound of his own voice through years of foster care.

Brogan rolled her eyes walkimg past Andy as he was laughing. She made her way out to hallwy. Seeing suki was ok at the window,she decided to stop at the soda machine for a gingerale for both of them. She wasn't going to say anything to suki,she was going to let her make the first moves. That didn't mean she wouldn't drop hints. She walked up quietly placed the soda out in front of her walking up. "Im sorry i couldn't help" she whispered, this line carried so many burdens. There was so many things she wanted to help her with. She notticed suki had changed jackets. Brushing it off she tried to act normal "thanks for standing up for me" she smiled sweetly.

Cosmos Cosmos

1c7f3d3d5aaf234e8d1fa0945fe197bf--beautiful-things-beautiful-people.jpg
Aurelia MavricOh shit! Aurelia quickly looked away as Andrew looked over in her and Deckland's direction. Though, it looked like he smiled at them, which could be a good thing. But, Aurelia was very much aware of how he acted, and knew that Andrew could be kind of a jerk. But she believed that there was good in everyone, and wouldn't let that really interfere with her crush. Deckland tugged at her jeans, causing her to be yanked out of her thoughts. She squared down, "Yes baby?" She whispered, cause you know, library and all. "This one, this one," He said, pointing to the book he wanted. It was his favorite, so that wasn't a surprise. "Alright, alright," She chuckled, as he began to waddle off with it. There was still a little bit of time before class started, so Aurelia just followed her s9n to the couch in the middle of the study area. Sitting her bags down, she helped him up, before sitting down next to him. Deckland began to slowly flip through the pages, while Aurelia looked through her most recent messages. They were normal really, a doctor's appointment reminder, a check confirmation from her most recent deposit, a good morning message from her older brother, and a message from her landlord. He would be inspecting the apartment tomorrow, which have her time to clean up a bit.

From beside her, Deckland giggled. He had abandoned his book by now, and was standing up in the couch, looking back at Andrew and the kid he was with, Aurelia couldn't tell who it was. Anyway, Deckland was waving goodmorning to them, a happy smile on his face, before he took a stepbackwards, and sat down, before climbing off the couch. He grabbed his book, and ran over to them. Deckland wanted to show it off. And for a toddler he could move pretty fast. Aurelia got up and quickly went after him, but not before he got to the other boys, and held up his book to show them. "Look!" He very muched wanted them to see it, but before they would be able to respond, he was giggling and Aurelia picked him up. "Oh, I'm sorry. He gets a little excited in the morning," She said with a nervous chuckle. death.the.kiddo death.the.kiddo Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

tumblr_inline_owauqwSVz41ucuavm_250.gif

●・○・● ANDY SHIPPEN ●・○・●
Earth to kid, Andy thought impatiently, noting the awkward, drawn-out silence and blank face that this boy was wearing. He glanced over at the screen of his computer. Colorful images of graffiti filled his vision. Didn't think this guy had it in him to look at anything other classwork, Andy remarked to himself.

Finally, the kid seemed to understand that Andy had spoken English and answered him, albeit very quietly. “Geez, you're like a mouse, Gale. Don't think I've ever heard you speak.”

Andy was about to further comment about Gale's silence when he was interrupted by another small voice. This time, it belonged to an actual little kid. He was yelling at him and Gale to take a look at the book he was waving around, which made Andy chuckle in amusement.

His mother, the girl he'd caught staring, swooped in and gathered up the kid in her arms while apologizing. This made him grin up at her, offering a small wave to who he presumed was her son.

“Nah, nah, it's all good. Cute kid, by the way. He yours?”

Reighlyn soon collects the handouts from the librarian and is caught up talking about her pregnancy. Wishing to just change the topic because the woman kept bringing up how her husband must be proud and this and that. She luckily choked bsck her tears and kept her smile going as they finished and she began to leave. Spotting some students talking and a little boy holding a book and waving it around caused her to smile slightly.

Reighlyn waddles over slowly and smiles at the 3 students and the child. "How are you all doing today? Are you all prepared for the school year?" She asks cheerfully and smiles at the young boy. "Oh I apologize where are my manners. I am mrs. Overton but you may all call me reighlyn," she smiles at them. "I'm the junior English teacher."
death.the.kiddo death.the.kiddo FireMaiden FireMaiden Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

1c7f3d3d5aaf234e8d1fa0945fe197bf--beautiful-things-beautiful-people.jpg
Aurelia MavricAurelia smiled back at Andrew, "Yeah, he is. His name is Deckland," She said. The toddler in her arms waved at Andrew again, "Hi!" Aurelia chuckled, "Sorry again, he likes to try an make friends." Which was true, he would always be trying to make new friends through out the day, but was always mindful to be quiet during his mother's classes. But most people didn't mind him running around the classrooms. Her attention turned to one of their teacher's, a very preganat lady. What's up with this place and pregnancy? "I'm doing fine Ms.Overton," Aurelia said with a polite smile. death.the.kiddo death.the.kiddo Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

Gale wanted to roll his eyes at Andy's comment but he refrained from doing so. He was quiet, yes, and that was on purpose. He hated the sound of his own voice and so didn’t really speak much.

A kid ran up to Gale and Andy, waving a book in front of them and demanding they pay attention to it. Gale loved children, but with Andy and Aurelia near him, he wasn’t able to get the words out to talk to the kid. He just smiled faintly at the little boy and went back to scrolling through his Pinterest board.

But then a teacher showed up and started talking to them and Gale had enough. He logged out of his computer and grabbed his backpack. He nodded at the group before leaving. He couldn’t handle group situations. Too many people at once made Gale feel trapped.

As Gale left the library, he realized he had the wrong backpack. He could go home and remedy the error or he could just deal with having none of the materials he needed. He chose the latter and started to wander the halls, noticing Brogran and barely mustering the courage to give a small wave.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez death.the.kiddo death.the.kiddo lette lette

b9b33d90d282fcd0e221934b20360b3a.jpg
Jax yawned as he woke up from his short but helpful sleep, slowly turning to look at the time on his alarm clock before raising an eyebrow when he heard something ringing, something that wasn't his alarm clock. Slowly standing up, he looked around the room before standing up, stretching a little bit, before walking toward the location of the ringing. Eventually he found it, with his phone ringing, most likely getting a call from somebody. Looking at the name on the number that was calling him, he yawned before answering. "Jello." He answered before holding the phone away from his ear as his step sister started yelling at him about something. "Yes, I know that today is my first at the High school.... It's barely...." Looking at the time, he saw that it was almost an hour away before the school started and from what he remembered, the first class that he taugh began in the second period of the school, while at the same time remembering that the school was almost 35 minutes away from his place. "Gotta go, bye." He hung up his phone before going to a quick a shower, since being late to the job on his first day wouldn't look good on him.

When Jax had been completely dressed and ready, he had left his apartment, locking the door, and got on the gray 1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R that was given to him as a birthday gift courtesy of his step sister, before he left college. Started the engine, he started to drive through the park way, as a way to arrive early, which eventually cut him some slack, since the park way was empty and he went and arrived almost a few minutes before it started. Parking the car on the parking lot and getting out, walking toward the direction of the main office to sign in and then get everything ready on the Gymnasium. "It's gonna be a long day." He said before putting some music on the Gymnasium speaker and doing his job of getting everything ready before the second class began.

232124124055212.png
Xavier Parker
Xavier waited with patience as Izzy cam down the stairs, playing on his phone before she has come down. "Hold that tonguge of yours or I'll start treating you like Kat." He muttered to himself, but loud enough for her to here. He didn't treat Kat badly, but they did often get in fights when she came home past curfew he set. He did it out of caring, and she knew that. It just didn't settle well.Kai raised off of the couch and looked at Izzy carefully. "Drinking with dad again?" He remarked, taking coffee from her hand and went to the other side of the counter with it. "Breakfast on the counter." He said, sitting his stolen cup of coffee in front of him, sitting down in one of the stools. Kai gave his innocent smile as he took a sip of the coffee, looking at her eyes the whole time. He liked making his siblings annoyed with him, and he made sure to take the chances when he could. Proof he was still a brother and not the mother. "Mom won't be home till friday, and we both know where Kat and Dad are." He informed her. Even though he didn't like talking all that much, he did update his siblings on others whereabouts. "Now hurry up so we don't run late kid." He joked back, started drinking his coffee again. (Sorry short, I didnt want to leave with Izzy still getting ready.) ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

CYDflln.gif
Marissa Spencers
After finding her way to the library and getting past the lost freshman, she quickly found her group and shared what happened in the bathroom with the gossi[ circle. Leaving a few parts about Sarah embarssing herself out, and how Mari gave money to the kid. Sarah glared at her from the back of the group, and she merely shrugged it off. She took notice of the librarian's annoyance with the gossip group and another female teacher standing by Andy and Aureila. She watch Gale walk out, and scanned for anyone else. "Hey you see the Teacher over there? I heard she's pregant. " One of the girls whispered. "And what's wrong with a teacher being pregant?" another spouted. "All of you shut it about pregancy. Your giving me a heedache. " Mari warned and all fell back in line. "Mari? What's going on? Your acting different. " Her long time chilhood friend asked. "It's the first day, I should be scouting for freshman recruits, and here I am wasting time on old words" Mari stated without pause. The group gave a collective apology, before breaking off into different directions, giving Mari a break. "God I can breathe." She muttered, deciding on walking around the school. @annyonne tbh idk what to do with her.

"Big words for you especially when not hiding behind the internet." Izzy said with a smirk as she was about to take a sip of her coffee before he spoke." Yeah, I... Hey!" She went to reply before Xavier snatched the coffee away, she gave an exasperated gasp and frowned."oh you are pushing it this morning. Remember I am the Psycho and hangover." She said approaching him with a dark look in her face before snatching the coffee back."Get your own." She said taking a sip as well before walking to her breakfast and began eating her breakfast.

She was a bit irked by Xavier but she had to admit she enjoyed their banter especially as Xavier was one of the few people she had anything close to a normal relationship. She is also knew Xavier didn't have it easy, absent mom, drunk father, one sister drug addled the other crazy. He was allowed to be a bit of an ass to her, he took a lot worse from her more than once. They all did. More than once she had believe she was the cause of the family troubles, with them choosing drugs, drink or work to avoid her. She still warm convinced otherwise despite assurances. She finished her breakfast quickly and grabbed her prepared bag. "Yeah let's go, it had been a while since I accused a teacher of being against me." She said with a sigh clearly not looking forward to school.

232124124055212.png
Xavier Parker
He smirked as she took the coffee back. "I made breakfast, you could have atleast gave me coffee." He rolled his eyes in a joking matter, "Big words says the one using a different langauge to insult me." Kai said rather bluntly, faking a hurt expression before shaking his head. Izzy was one of the very few he openply spoke around, not only because he lived with her, he just felt a connection with her. "Pyscho's don't scare me. I have to live with one." He joked while she ate. he began search for his lighter, finding it in a kitchen drawer with cloths. "Last time I let Kat borrow it." he thought, grabbing his phone, bag, and keys pff the counter while Izzy finished up. "Alright. Let's get the heck out of here. " Kai said, slipping on his tennis shoes, and opening the door. Hopefully, Izzy would lock it behind her. He unlocked his car, which had previously been Kat's before she had her liscence suspended. He opened the door for his sister, then hopped in the driver seat and started the car, double checking the glove box for his cigerettes. Once his sister had gotten into the car, he back out and started heading toward the school in his normal silence.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

"I am expanding your horizon by teaching you to swear at a different language. Besides it is much more fun to see you wonder what exactly I called you." She said with a chuckled but her comment about living with a psycho removed her smile. Despite her calling herslf thar and knowing he meant it jokingly, she felt burst by it. As was expected, steeping out shortly after Xavier and locked the door behind her. The sudden glare of the sun made her wince as her headache flared up nut she pushed through to enter through the open door offered by Xavier. She simply starred out the window as Xavier drove of looking somber. "Why did you guys take me? I just added more crap over the ones you have."

232124124055212.png
Xavier Parker
Xaiver let out a chuckle at her question, "why?" he repeated, looking away from the road to her with the most serious look on his face. Turnining back to the road, he answered. "The reason we both know, is because our Mom's knew each other. Mom was pretty determined to find you afterall. Me personally," he paused, pondering his words. "I took you in our home becasue I needed a friend, even if I tell myself I don't. We both know even before you moved in my father was drunk, and mom devoted to work to provide for us. And Kat....well she isn't always around to talk to nor is it a good idea to talk to her when she's higher than the clouds." He explained rather bluntly, never once meeting her eye. "I actually said that didn't I?" He seemed proud of himself, as he pulled into the school parking lot. Putting the car in park, and reaching for a cigerette for the first time in a few days. He rolled down the windows and lit it up. "All this personal talking is giving me a headache. " Kai explained to himself why he was smoking. He absoultly hated it, but he did it when he thought he needed it. "I'm heading to the library after this. You can follow or go find some poor unfortunate souls to torment. " He told her, blowing smoke out the window.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Brogan smiled at gale as he waved "hey gale how are you today?" She motioned for him to come over. "Hey what was that creep laughing about earlier, Andy". She shifted the weight to her other foot looking down. She could already guess but wanted to confirm it. She honestly didn't care about the rumors and such. She just wish she could put some of them to rest. She wasnt the only person in the school with a kid. They had a day care for crying out loud. Ofcours it was mainly for teachers, they jusy let students use it. She shook the thought from her mind peering ag gale from under her eye lashes.

Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

Gale almost sighed when Brogan motioned for him to come over. He walked to her slowly, keeping his head and his eyes down. She asked him what Andy was laughing about and Gale shifted uncomfortably. Speaking with Brogan was always just a little easier for Gale, but it certainly wasn't easy. He had to plan out every word in his head before quietly saying, "It seems to him that most every girl at this school is pregnant or a mother." Gale was careful with his words and his voice was soft as ever, but at least he managed to get a sentence as long as that out without having a panic attack.
lette lette

Matsuki continued to stare out the window before someone approached slowly, curiously she raised a brow and looked over only to see it was Brogan, giving a small smile she chuckled lightly, grabbing the drink but putting it down, she was having a hard enough time keeping anything down without fizzy drink being involved "There's-….. nothing to apologise for Brogy~" she replied with a soft smile, pulling down her sleeve to cover the bruise and tensing a little as Gale suddenly appeared, going quiet before blushing a little darker at the mention of everyone being pregnant.

Nicholai sighed as he put liams shoe on for the fourth time "liam leave them on". The young boy was laughing in his carseat as his father looked on. He stepped away and took one last draw from his cigarette befor dropping it to the ground. The morning wasn't going as smooth as he would have liked. Liam woke up stuffy and crying and he was running late. He unbuckled liam lifting him up in one arm and slinging the diaper bag on the other. He made his was up the stairs and through the hall. Liam was starting to get a bit fussy from his medicine losing effect. "Don't worry bud daddy will make it better" in his distraction he managed to bump into someone with the diaper bag on his shoulder making it scatter. "Oh shit im sorry" he jumped back to help and notticed who it was. His blood began to boil.
q r o w q r o w

Brogan shrugged "well if idiot's like him would stop running around getting people pregnant this wouldnt happen". She sighed and took a deep breath before she got to upset. She cpuld tell gale was a little uncomfortable "thanks" she smiled sweetly at him. She looked back at suki "drink its supposed to help nausea". She looked back at gale and opened her mouth to speak. She was caught off guard by something. A guy, a new teacher? She only cought a glimps of him but she could of sworn ahe new him. "Was that?" She whispered "no it couldn't be". shShe e shook the frightening thought out of her head and looked back at gale and suki still puzzled. "Sorry i thought i seen someone" she explained.
Cosmos Cosmos Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
CYDflln.gif
Marissa Spencers
Marissa walked aimlessly throughout the halls, attending to one of her so called 'rounds' looking for 'gossip'. She could care less about those things at the moment with so many things on her mind. Important things. Not like the daily trivial of girls gossip. However, someone bumped into her and she nearly toppled over had it not been for the wall. Mari stood, spinning around on her heels ready to put the offender in place, seeing the kid. Which made her slowly shut her mouth and lower her hand. Then her eyes caught the man holding the boy and she instantly froze, blinking several times at him and toward the kid. She turned and looked around the hall, verifing that the hall was empty before dropping her bag and picking up what fell out of the diaper bag. "Hello Nic. " She said netrually. Getting up and putting the items in the bag. "Long time no see." Mari said calmly, despite the nerves in her.
lette lette

Nicholai huffed "yeah that's kind of the point in ignoring someone" he retorted. He reached his hand out for the stuff she was picking up. A small whine in his hear made him remember he was holding liam. "Thank you" he replied between almost gritted teath, trying to sound nice. He was after all trying to teach manners. He really didn't want to hate marissa, she gave him the best thing that has ever happened to him. He honestly just couldn't help it. After being left by his mom he looked down on any parent that left. He notticed the long akward silence between them. Marrisa had never really even laid eyes on liam from his knowledge. The day he was born he was taken out right away and since then hebhas done everything in his power to avoid her. So deep down he knew this would happen at soms point. He lookes over at liam trying not to repeat every curse word in the book.
q r o w q r o w

Ayane​
She was feeling a little alone she was the new girl at a new school she was in the bathroom crying as she looked at her hands she was in the stoll she hated being the new girl she missed where she's from she missed japen she don't remember what really happen to before she moved here all she remembers is waking up in the hostipal she hated being alone she skipped a class she was afraid that people would judge her because of her case she just whipe her tears with her shirt" i hate this i hate being alone" she sniffed she walked out of the stalls looking herslf in the mirrow as she sniffed Anyone Anyone

Matsuki froze up a little bit awkwardly before raising a brow, "W-Why would I need something to help with nausea?~…." she stuttered a little before coming back to the conversation with a giggle, "Yeah, least I can trust you not to go around doing that~…." she replied with a small smirk and chuckle.

CYDflln.gif
Marissa Spencers
Marissa merely looked at Nic, before down casting her eyes. "I...I" Mari stammered, doing her best to keep compuser and not ruin her make-up. She took a deep breath and calmed herself, ignoring the tension and silcence. She nodded. "Your welcome Nic." Honestly seeing the anger in his face made her feel like shit. It's not like she had wanted to give up the boy, it was she had no choice. Of course, she never told Nic that. And while she wanted to what would her parents think? Especially her mother, if she where to apologise to Nic, she would lose their attention. She would drop in popularity without them. "Nic, what's his name?" She asked, since she didn't know it. At this point it looked like she was shaking, and she supported herself aganist the wall. She couldn't meet eithers eyes, instead the queen was speechless.
lette lette

Gale shrugged at Brogran's rationalization that the boys should stop having sex and that would solve the issue. It takes two. Gale thought to himself. He turned his attention to Matsuki and Gale tilted his head. She wouldn't have to worry about Gale running around and getting people pregnant. Gale could only shrug and bite his tongue. "Matsuki, if I were to have sex, I would be smart enough to use a condom." Gale said slowly.
lette lette Cosmos Cosmos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back