• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Life Of An American Teenager IC

Broan sighed at sukis respond. She really wanted suki to just open up to her soon. "I don't know lovely you just look pale" she gave a half hearted smile. Noticing gales face at her comment she realized it probably didn't come out the right way. Brogan chuckle a little at sukis and gales response "well gale im glad one of us is smart enough im obviously not" she said in a half joking/ serious tone looking at her stomach. Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Cosmos Cosmos

Last edited:
Nicholai looked down wondering if he really wanted to do this. After a few moment's he finally looked at her. "His name is Liam". Liam squealed at his name happily. Nicholai smiled at him and kissed him on the head. He was starting to feel a bit warm. He nedded his cold medicine. He took a deep breath before speaking. "Will you hold him for 2 seconds so i cam grab his medicine?" He almost had to choke the words out, but he knew if he didn't have his medicine he couldn't go to day care. "I mean unless holding him will ruin you popularity point's if anyone were to see". He really didn't want anyone to see her holding him, what did he look like letting the bitch of the school touch his kid for any reason. There was nothing about this situation that he liked.
q r o w q r o w

Last edited:
Matsuki let out a sigh and awkwardly looked away at it, rubbing her arm a little nervously, "Y-Yeah…." she muttered her eyes couldn't help but drift over to Brogan's stomach and she awkwardly shuffled closer, covering her stomach a little with her arms though in effect causing her jacket to ride up a little and reveal more of her stomach causing her to turn an even brighter shade of pink, "Uh…." she mumbled a little, she had to tell her, she was going to tell her, totally!….. In a year or so? slapping her cheeks a little lightly she shoved the jacket back down.

lette lette Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

Reighlyn smiles at the group and waddles out into the hallway with the handouts in her arms. As she was waddling past a group of girls, Reighlyn tripped and stumbled causing all of the handouts to fall out of her arms and onto the floor. She tries her best to bend over to pick them up, but her size was preventing her from being very effective at it. She choked back more tears and continued to try to pick up the papers.

Cosmos Cosmos lette lette Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter

Gale saw Reighlyn trip and he gasped. She was very pregnant, she couldn't really do very much to pick up the papers she dropped. Gale rushed to help her pick up the papers. He didn't like school, but he didn't mind the teachers. He organized the papers for her and handed her the stack. "Are you okay, ma'am?" Gale whispered, making sure that his voice didn't carry too much.
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Reighlyn nods shakily and takes the papers in one arm and places her other hand on her belly. "I'm fine young man thank you," she smiles at him and waddles away while whispers "My darling child please give mommy some time to rest please stop kicking." She could be seen waddling into one of the classrooms.

tumblr_inline_oyio8cSeLJ1rqq37j_400.gif

●・○・● ANDY SHIPPEN ●・○・●
“Oh. You're replacing that old bitch. Good. So uh, happy, pregnancy and future parenthood . . . ” Andy was truly at a loss for words, floored by the number of pregnant women that he'd stumbled across today. He raised a brow as Gale picked up and left, then lowered it as he watched Mrs. Overton retreat from the dissipation group, leaving only Aurelia and then now-named Deckland.

“So, teachers let you keep Deckie around?” Andy stood up from his seat, slinging his backpack over his shoulder. He was planning on dropping by the boy's bathroom to splash some water in his face. He was in desperate need of waking up, he figured, considering how unreal this morning had been.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

Brogan just watched suki fumbling around. "You know..." she started to say soemthing then stop. Brogan noticed the very pegnant teacher walk by just ask she went to tripping. Brogans hand imidietly went to her own stomach as she went to take a step forward. Before she could move gale was over to her helping. Brogan stood watching hopelessly. "Im glad your okay"she called as the teacher continued to her room. What had just happened amd how is it she didn't remember all these pregnant people from last year.
Cosmos Cosmos Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Matsuki awkwardly looked over at the girl as she stopped speaking and saw as the teacher tripped, instinctively taking a movement forwards but the teacher of course insisted she was fine herself to her relief after the help of gale, watching her enter the classroom she blinked a few times, "Sex-ed? That's…. ironic." The english teachers at this school always taught health class as well, though admittedly she didn't think it could get much more awkward as she went over her student list in her head, Brogan, herself, Aurelia, Nicolas, Mari, that teacher?….. Everyone that was uh- involved in things, and of course the others but those simply being the ones that came to mind.

lette lette (Reply to our rp please!! :3) Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Anyone Anyone else

2ae330c3446279e6323aabdadae484dd--kiss-makeup-beauty-makeup.jpg
Aurelia MavricAurelia kinda chuckled at the odd nickname Andrew used for Deckland. "Yeah, I live by myself and half the babysitters nearby go here so..." She switched the hip she was holding Deckland with, "So I worked out a deal with them, and as long as he's behaved, I can bring him to class with me," She said. There were the few teachers who protested the principal's decision to let this happen, but she didn't go to any of their classes. Aurelia didn't really know why they were so against it. Though, she did know one of them decided to try an get her expelled, but he was fired for it. death.the.kiddo death.the.kiddo

tumblr_inline_oyiopnz6UC1rqq37j_400.gif

ANDY SHIPPEN

Andy raised a brow at Aurelia's reply, not expecting to hear that his teachers had been so . . . accommodating to a pregnant student. Considering that most, if not all, of his teachers were spinelsss pushovers, it wasn't too hard to hard to accept. Rather, he expected that a high school was a harsh environment to be carrying your kid around in.

He began to head out of the library, the quiet and stiffness of the setting beginning to choke him. In a small notion, he beckoned for Aurelia and Deckland to keep up with him. “And what about your parents? I figure they're not exactly happy with the addition, huh?”

FireMaiden FireMaiden

Aurelia MavricAurelia grabbed her two bags, bookbag and diaper bag, and set Deckland down so he could walk on his own. But, she took his hand to keep him close. "I was surprised he agreed to it, but hey, take your victories where you can," She said with a smile, walking beside Andrew. Her heart was mildly racing, nervous from being next to him, but that changed when he asked about her parents. She didn't answer at first, but nodded. "Yeah...they're really religious. So are two of my brothers who don't talk to me anymore. It's almost like they blame me for getting raped." One might wonder why she spoke so freely about what happened to her. The reason was that everyone had already talked about it so much around school, that she assumed everyone knew by this point. Plus, she didn't see herself a victim, but a survivor. death.the.kiddo death.the.kiddo

- ATTENTION EVERYONE, CLASS IS STARTING THE FIRST ONE OF THE DAY HAS EVERYONE TOGETHER IN SEX-ED WITH MS REIGHLYN -

CYDflln.gif
Marissa Spencers
Marissa looked surprised as he asked her. "No, No it's fine. Just let me sit I don't want to drop him." She said, lowering herself to sit on the ground so she could hold the child. Luckily for the both of them, this particular hall was always deserted. She extended her arms to take him and when she was handed him, she was gentle with the child. So she sat there in a dress, on the cold floor waiting for Nic to get medicine. Not that she minded, it was probably the last time he'll ever let her see Liam. "Liam is a great name." She solemnly smiled looking directly Nic. Before shaking her head and turning away. As they were talking the bells started ringing. "Looks like class is starting." She said absentmindedly.
lette lette

232124124055212.png
Xavier ParkerXaiver let out a chuckle at her question, "why?" he repeated, looking away from the road to her with the most serious look on his face. Turnining back to the road, he answered. "The reason we both know, is because our Mom's knew each other. Mom was pretty determined to find you afterall. Me personally," he paused, pondering his words. "I took you in our home becasue I needed a friend, even if I tell myself I don't. We both know even before you moved in my father was drunk, and mom devoted to work to provide for us. And Kat....well she isn't always around to talk to nor is it a good idea to talk to her when she's higher than the clouds." He explained rather bluntly, never once meeting her eye. "I actually said that didn't I?" He seemed proud of himself, as he pulled into the school parking lot. Putting the car in park, and reaching for a cigerette for the first time in a few days. He rolled down the windows and lit it up. "All this personal talking is giving me a headache. " Kai explained to himself why he was smoking. He absoultly hated it, but he did it when he thought he needed it. "I'm heading to the library after this. You can follow or go find some poor unfortunate souls to torment. " He told her, blowing smoke out the window.
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Izzy turned and looked as Xavier as she answered the question and chuckled. "My my, you. honest open talk from you? I didnt think i would be able to get it out of you." She said as if it was a big joke from her. "You really need adjust you paremeters of friends, hermano." It truth she did not believe him, she couldnt as it seemed to good to be true. There must be another reason, no one just takes in a troubled teenager just like that especially with the issues they supposedly had already. What little she knew of her mother, she didnt inspire that much loyalty from someone. The got her by mistake or something and they are stuck with her or at least waiting for the opportune moment to get rid of her... Just another year until she was eighteen.

She saw Xaiver light a smoke and found herself craving for it as well. She reached down and snatched it from his lips."Likewise." She said with chuckle before taking some of the smoke herself. "It is bad for you and we already have enough people with bad habits, we dont need you too. You are supposed to be the normal one." She added before chuckling. "Sadly i have to go to class, sex ed i think. Joy oh joh." She sarcasticaly before taking another look intake of the smoke before handing the cigarette back at Xavier. It barely sated her craving but she didnt like taking advantage of other too much to sate her craving. "See you later, hermano. Stay out of trouble." She said before stepping out the car and walking into the school.

She was quickly noted by other there and avoided by some of the students there. She tried to ignore them as she made her way to Reighlyn class, just being able to catch Reighlyn wobble into the class. At least she knows what she is taking about, she thought with a smirk before enterign the class.

Brogan groaned as she heard the bell ring. "You know they should have a parenting class for those of is who failed sex ed" she laughed at her own joke walking into the class room. Lucilky this class room was one of the few that had tables and chairs instead of desk. All the other desk in the school made her feel claustrophobic. She took a seat in the back of the class room waiting on suki to join her. It was then she realized she hadn't seen Xavier All day. She pulled out her phone and sent a quick text. Hey dream boat where are you. She gave a small smile before hitting send.
Mad_Hatter Mad_Hatter Cosmos Cosmos q r o w q r o w

Nicholai et out a small chuckle about marissa not wanting to drop him. He couldn't really expect more from her, at least she was being nice. He knew that it was only because they were alone. He took cold medicine out of the diaper bag along with the syringe and pulled up just enough for the small boy. He then took out a pacifier that had a special hole and it for giving medicine. He bent down and prompted the boy to take the pacifier from him. After it was safely and Liam's mouth Nicholai ress the button releasing the medicine, Liam's face went sour. Nicola shoved the medicine and everything else into the mesh side of the diaper bag. Grabbing his regular pacifier Nicholai scooped Liam up gave him the real one and began to cuddle him. " It's okay bud I'm sorry". He rocked he boy back and forth until Liam was soothed. He looked back up at Marissa "thanks" he said again this time he actually meant it. Just like that he he turned it walks into the doors of the daycare. After explaining everything to Liam's teachers and a long drawn-out goodbye from Liam, nicholai finally made it out. He rushed to his first class just in time skidding to a stop before walking to the door.

q r o w q r o w

Everyone Everyone

Reighlyn began to write her name on the board. "Good morning class welcome to...sex education. I know this is everyone's first class of the day and of the semester but please try to focus and learn Ok? You are here all day anyways so why not learn something. Noe since its the first day I wanted to do some exercises that will help us all get to know each other. I'll start of course," she finished writing Mrs. Reighlyn Overton on the board and turns to face the class. "As you can see I am reighlyn Overton but you may all call me Reighlyn. I am the junior sex education and English teacher. I am 7 almost 8 months pregnant and I love to bake cookies. Now we will go around the room and state names and an interesting fact about yourself. Let's start with you in the back," she smiles at brogan.

Matsuki soon followed Brogan into the class room, taking a seat beside her quickly and scooting the desk closer, scribbling down a note with pencil and awkwardly sliding it to her, 'Ah-…. We really need to talk.' it read, a blush forming on the other girls face as she handed it over, she was casually not paying attention to class when all of a sudden Brogan pulled out the one name on her phone she never wanted to see again in her lifetime is lucky, Zavier, her face drained of colour and eyes widened a little awkwardly as she practically face-planted onto the desk with a thump, arms sprawled out in front of her just in time for ms reighlyn to start an icebreaker exercise.

lette lette Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

tumblr_inline_oyio9eJvnG1rqq37j_400.gif

Andy Shippen
“You were raped?" Suddenly the situation of the pregnant women populating the school became shrouded in a heavy darkness. Shit. He wasn't prepared to hear that.

“Did they . . . catch the guy?” He felt like he should something comforting, but he knew that, most likely, his actions would come off as stilted or awkward. So he went with putting a hand on her shoulder and squeezing it, hoping that would be enough to tell her that he genuinely felt bad about her situation.

But before he could say or ask anything else, the bell rang. Fuck. Any other day he would gladly skip school or turn up late, but it was still the first day. Better he didn't miss anything that would be too important. So he nodded to Aurelia and darted for class, quickly claiming a seat at the middle of the class and another so Aurelia could sit next to him.

Gale sighed heavily as the bell rang. He was late. Awesome. Wonderful. Another temptation just to cut class and keep working on his latest piece. No, he couldn’t cut. He should just be late. Gale dragged his feet to class and took a seat towards the back-middle on the edge of the classroom. The perfect spot to be forgotten about. He wanted to be forgotten about in classes. If he was forgotten, they wouldn’t notice when he skipped. Gale opened his bag, only to remember that he had no materials and zipped the bag up again. He put his head down on his desk as Reighlyn started speaking.

Aurelia MavricHis surprise surprised her. It was a very public case, the media didn't give her any privacy, all of the details were leaked. But, reguardless, she smiled. "Yes, he was caught. And found guilty for breaking into my house and the rape," She said, sighing a bit. Aurelia knew he wouldn't stay away forever, and that scared her, but she knew she couldn't let that change th- the bell rang. "Oh shit," She muttered, picking up Deckland cause toddlers can only waddle so fast. She followed after Andrew, ro, ironically Sex-Ed. Ms. Overton was the teacher, which Aurelia didn't know if it was funny, or just odd placement. She spotted a seat next to Andrew, and smiled as she took it, sitting Deckland on her lap. death.the.kiddo death.the.kiddo

Ayane​
She just walked out of the bathroom as she sighed she just walked to her class that she didn't want to go but her sister would kill her if she skipped a class she just was holding the map in her hand as she was a little lost where she was at she just sighed looking around looking at the numbers of the class room she finally found out after couple of minutes she just went into the classroom she didn't have the books since she haven't recieved it since she was new she just sat in the back placing her head down trying not for the teacher to see her tears since she been crying she felt lonely she just yawned' i hate being alone' she thought she didn't want to introudce herself she was always alone her parents are working annd her sister always gets home late Anyone Anyone in classroom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back