• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda: Shades of Time

Cool. I would like to join. What must I do?
Head to the character tab and create a character sheet. For reference please read the first page of this thread. The link to the character tab is on page 2 of this thread!

Name: Sheik

Race: Shadow/ Hylian

Description: Raised in the Wind Palace, Sheik was trained by Vaati himself in many different fighting styles. Though she loved it there, her life was pretty much dictated to her, ultimately causing her to leave.

Combat Style: Daggers, though rather skilled with a sword.

Backstory: (optional)

Description: Raised in the Wind Palace, Sheik was trained by Vaati himself in many different fighting styles. Though she loved it there, her life was pretty much dictated to her, ultimately causing her to leave.

Backstory: (optional)
Your Description is the backstory. Description is for appearance.

Got it...
Sorry, but Kaz is correct. Link and Zelda from the Light realm are NPC characters that i need to control for story purposes. I'm allowing Kaz to use dark sheik/zelda because kaz brought up the idea of the dark world and it would allow me to expand the universe a bit more. if you want to play a canon character i can help you with that.

Sorry, but Kaz is correct. Link and Zelda from the Light realm are NPC characters that i need to control for story purposes. I'm allowing Kaz to use dark sheik/zelda because kaz brought up the idea of the dark world and it would allow me to expand the universe a bit more. if you want to play a canon character i can help you with that.
Alright, then. What characters can I use?

Alright, then. What characters can I use?
Well, you can make your own from scratch or you can use:

Any of the six sages from OOT, any kokiri, goron, zora, or gerudo from OOT BOTW TP WW or ALBW (a link between worlds).

Name: Hilda

Race: Hylian

Description: A 5"8 girl with dark brown skin long lavender purple hair and blood red eyes. She usually wears long flowing clothing. She cares very much about her appearance, wearing many bracelets, necklaces, and makeup.

Combat Style: Different types of magic

Backstory: (I might update this later)

Last edited:
Name: Hilda

Race: Twili (I'm assuming)

Description: A 5"8 girl with dark brown skin long lavender purple hair and blood red eyes. She usually wears long flowing clothing. She cares very much about her appearance, wearing many bracelets, necklaces, and makeup.

Combat Style: Different types of magic

Backstory: (I might update this later)
if you're going hilda from between worlds, she's hylian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back