• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda: Shades of Time

TheWhiteLion

The Optimistic Pessimist
It's a tale as old as time itself.

A great darkness rises, the world is plunged into chaos, a Brave Hero and a Princess of Destiny turn the tides of darkness, and the evil is sealed away for a few millenium.

Pretty by the books, right?

S̴o̶ ̵i̸m̶a̶g̴i̴n̴e̸ ̴i̷f̶ ̶w̸e̸ ̷c̷h̸a̷n̷g̸e̷d̴ ̷i̸t̸ ̴u̴p̵ ̵a̴ ̷b̷i̶t̷.̸.̸.̶

W̷̳̘̄͛ẖ̸͐̓ą̴͇̿͘t̶̰͕̽ ̵̮͕̊i̷̳͇͊f̶̦̭̏̓.̴̪͛̅.̸̬̜͂.̴̡̠̀͌.̷̛͉͒

=WARNING!= TIMELINE CORRUPTION DETECTED! RE-SYNCHING WITH LOCAL REALITY!
COMPLETE! TIMELINE SIMILARITY TO ORIGINAL: 25%

A great darkness rises, the world is plunged into chaos, a Brave Hero and a Princess of Destiny.... Die...

Pretty by the books, right?

So, if you follow the official timeline, Ocarina of Time splits into two separate timelines at the end of the game. The hero is successful, and the hero dies. This rp will contain elements of both that (for reasons everyone will be trying to figure out) merged together to grant Ganondorf far more power than he was supposed to have.

All zelda races will be available as well as weapons (baring transformation masks, sheikah slate, minish cap, any ultimate sword from the series, etc)
Magic of all kinds will be usable so long as you specify that you study magic. (you dont have to use only magic or only swords but it helps me to know)
Most characters will follow the OoT format with some characters appearing from other games as well.

If you have any questions please ask!

So, if you follow the official timeline, Ocarina of Time splits into two separate timelines at the end of the game. The hero is successful, and the hero dies. This rp will contain elements of both that (for reasons everyone will be trying to figure out) merged together to grant Ganondorf far more power than he was supposed to have.

All zelda races will be available as well as weapons (baring transformation masks, sheikah slate, minish cap, any ultimate sword from the series, etc)
Magic of all kinds will be usable so long as you specify that you study magic. (you dont have to use only magic or only swords but it helps me to know)
Most characters will follow the OoT format with some characters appearing from other games as well.

If you have any questions please ask!
Yes.... For those unfamiliar with Zelda’s lore, will there be a race list?

Races are as follows:

Hylian: d25sbrs-f8a45b05-14fb-4676-a01b-2f271a546f58.jpgMajora_anju.jpg
Think of a mixture of humans and elves

Kokiri:Kokiri.png
Children of the forest that never grow up

Goron: s-l300.jpg
Rock people. They eat rocks. Can stand in lava with no problems.

Zora: 14a303c9cc946a2b9bfe47418fb02be7.png
Fish people. They eat fish. And swim good.

Gerudo: 9dde0bed67c6b7d1381480b00b7455b9d90ba58dv2_00.jpg
A tribe of amazon-ish women. Only 1 male is born every 100 years and becomes king (ganondorf is a male gerudo) they eat men. (Not really)

Sheikah: just imagine traditional Japanese hylians. Served as bodyguards and spies for the Royal family of hyrule.

Rito: 27a.png
Bird people, can fly and survive in frigid climates.

They also eat birds.

Name: Laku

Race: Hylian

Description: Laku is approximately 5' 10" with an average build. He wears a Dark priestly robe with a hood that stays on constantly. Most of his other features are so rarely seen under the hood that no one really knows what he truly looks like.

Combat Style: Magic caster with Hand to Hand proficiency.

Backstory: No one really knows when or how he came to be in service to the Light Sage Rauru, only that the kindly old sage waves off the question when asked. Laku rarely speaks more than what is required of him and appears to have a certain loyalty to the sage that can only be described as a grandson admiring a grandfather. Laku's robes are quite the oddity to travelers outside of hyrule, considering the lighter hues of the Temple of Time's clerics, but those who reside in Castle Town seem to pay it no mind.

Name:

Race:

Description:

Combat Style:

Backstory: (optional)

You can add more info if you so choose. If there are specific relationships you wish to have with npc's, please let me know so i can prepare for that. if you dont know the npcs from the following games: Skyward Sword, Ocarina of Time, Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, or Wind Waker, but still want some sort of connection to an npc, send me a pm and i can help you pick one. (this is not required so if it just confused you, dont sweat it.)

A great darkness rises, the world is plunged into chaos, a Brave Hero and a Princess of Destiny turn the tides of darkness, and the evil is sealed away for a few millenium.

A great darkness rises, the world is plunged into chaos, a Brave Hero and a Princess of Destiny.... Die...
With the changes you envision have you considered a Dark Triforce or Anti-Triforce?

With the changes you envision have you considered a Dark Triforce or Anti-Triforce?
I haven't, but it does intrigue me. My story involves a sort of time/space shift where ganondorf breaks out of his seal at the end of oot way stronger than he should be, way earlier than before, and essentially rips a hole the fabric of reality.

The Dark Triforce or Anti-Triforce doesn't officially exist but in Lorule has their own Triforce which from what I have seen is depicted as upside down and golden aslo potentially box art only as upside down and black.

The Dark Triforce or Anti-Triforce doesn't officially exist but in Lorule has their own Triforce which from what I have seen is depicted as upside down and golden aslo potentially box art only as upside down and black.
I could work with that, but... Hmm... Actually, the more I think about it, the more I see the world opening up if I include the dark World as a potential location... Hmmm

If we go with the antonyms for Courage, Wisdom, & Power that would be Fear/Cowardice, Ignorance, & Weakness

We could go a different route and give each Dark Triforce an element with no relation to the Triforce.

If we go with the antonyms for Courage, Wisdom, & Power that would be Fear/Cowardice, Ignorance, & Weakness

We could go a different route and give each Dark Triforce an element with no relation to the Triforce.
The dark world, as ive come to understand it, isn't an inverse of the world so much as it is a reflection.

I'm open to suggestion but if we base the dark force off my reflection idea then the dark force would consist of: Might, Knowledge, and Bravery. Or possibly Dominance, Cunning, and Resolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back