• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern the last stand tavern // ooc

Main
Here
Hi!!

interested in playin a reg to the restaurant. Will have a +1 tag along everyso often with her. Not joining the Discord but this kinda sol rp should be good to go without me there

I would be highly interested in the Cook role! If they're the oldest member of the staff, I'd love to take on a motherly/fatherly type that has history with nearly everyone, is the type to have things on hand for all the expected Drama ™, whether it's a band-aid or Narcan. Can flesh it out a bit more later, but just posting here to show continued interest :D

Yeah, discord is more so for fun. Will not be required, this is a very go with the flow rp for sure.

Thanks for the interest :D.

Yeah, discord is more so for fun. Will not be required, this is a very go with the flow rp for sure.

Thanks for the interest :D.
k cool cools.

Soooooo like are you gunna have like CS apps or like any lore or like is it barebones since you expecting Adv/Lit writers?

Oh! And i'm 28. Always prefer the adult stuff fade to black. But I can deal with it. K but like fr tho: like i'm emotionally stable to deal with mentions of SA or gore but like I am not sticking around if its a thing in this RP.

Since it's a Slice of Life style rp, no I don't anticipate there being anything of that nature involved.

I put there would be mentions of alcohol/drugs as substance abuse and domestic violence involved in a story background, but this would be past stuff. We will be following site guidelines.

Eventually there will be CS's, but I'm waiting for more interest before I put time into and get peoples hope up, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back