• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Last of Your Kind

Authorian

"No"- Hamlet, Act Two, Scene Three, Line 92
You're the last of a dead race, looking for a friend, ally, or even a place of refuge, among the humans.

Taking reservations now! If I have not listed a power or creature that you'd like to be, please tell me, you're character is up to you.

Water Elemental-

Earth Elemental-

Fire Elemental-

Air Elemental-

Lightning Elemental-

Time Pause- @Bandages

Time Rewind-

Kitsune (shapeshifter)- @Authorian

Dragon (can have the ability to turn human)- @Harbinger

Darkness Manipulation (shadows, etc.)-

Light Manipulation- @Kiclackian

There can only be one of each, so reserve soon! If I have missed one you'd like to be, feel free to request it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to reserve the time pause. It sounds interesting and I think I'd enjoy playing that out..

Hmm, interesting. what type of setting, modern? I'd like to consider throwing my name in the hat for Time Pause, if that's coo with you :3

Aww, crap, someone beat me to it Q_Q darn my computer not showing me that someone else had posted since I loaded the page D:

Well, Time Rewind is just as good, I guess, let's go with that :3

@Stickdom okay, I think the time rewind will be interesting. The setting is modern, around 2012. I think most of it will be in forests and the like, and I believe we'll have a single villain character trying to capture us! We'll probably start tomorrow, sooner or later depending on the reservations.

So, this kinda Time Rewind stuff, eh? Sure, I'll give it a shot, it sounds like fun :3

[media]

[/media]

Oh, of course, I know character limitations, I just saw that video the other day and thought I'd share it for the heck of it, pretty sweet, no? But yeah, any character I make won't be quite like that, it'll be original probably toned down quite a bit, promise :)

Darkness manipulation please!

marorda said:
Darkness manipulation please!
EDIT:

Damn... I only just see someone was earlier than me... I missed that 'cause the spot isn't marked s reserved yet, haha xD

Though maybe it's for the better. The character I planned on using for that is cursed... Every time I use him in an RP, the RP dies... xD

Light is taken too... And I had a nice character for that too.... T_T

*continues thinking*

Just wanted to point out the fact that it says you can add your own ability too, so if you don't want to force a character onto one of the abilities left, you can always make your own!

that's why I continue thinking xD

The only two chars I had in mind that I deem interesting and useful are for abilities that are already taken. Poor Zaezyi and Solen will never be used like this.... xD

Though the original Zaezyi was a mix between light manipulation and telekinesis

(Zaezyi and Solen originate from the same RP. They're opposites/former friends-turned-enemies)

IDEA!!! :D

Is energy manipulation a thing? Not elements in particular, but the general energy around us? It'll allow her to create (mostly small) objects, and a little bit of telekinesis, as mentioned before.

marorda said:
Is energy manipulation a thing? Not elements in particular, but the general energy around us? It'll allow her to create (mostly small) objects, and a little bit of telekinesis, as mentioned before.
Matter Manipulation? That's what I think you mean.

And I'm interested in this, yet am deciding on what to give my character...hmmmm....

Thanks @StoneWolf18

Matter Manipulation sounds good enough. Though it's not like she can turn a flower into an apple or something xD

More like, for example, forge the energy around her to create a shield or a small weapon.

This way I can actually use my dear Zaezyi! ^_^

Funfact: in the RP I used her in, she was pretty much the Last of her Kind. And she lived in a circus where other "Last of their ?Kinds" lived so they wouldn't be killed xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back