• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π“𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 πŽπ… 𝐔𝐒 (π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘡 𝘀𝘩𝘦𝘀𝘬).

Also, is a real life faceclaim preferred here in the character sheet or it’s something that is needed.... just needed a quick question answered
Required I would think, the CS page linked on the first page asks for face claim

Also, is a real life faceclaim preferred here in the character sheet or it’s something that is needed.... just needed a quick question answered

hey sorry been busy but as BELIAL. BELIAL. said, I’d prefer some form of a realistic face claim so everyone has a more visual description of what your character looks like!

AND...we made it folks! I’ll be reviewing the character apps once more and I’ll send out invites to the discord once I’ve decided (still in a few hours been friggin busy today)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back