• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐”๐’ (๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ).

I've decided that applications will be due 3rd of august at 10 am (AEST)!
that should be heaps of time for everyone to post some thought-out characters
(including mine once I get this damn assignment finished)

idiot idiot Would you like me to keep going into detail concerning my girl's parents or just summarize her life? I've figured out where her father was from finally, just want to see how far you want long back story. I know it can be short or long, I'd like to leave mystery but wasn't sure if I should perhaps show some of her time growing up with the cannibals or not.

idiot idiot Would you like me to keep going into detail concerning my girl's parents or just summarize her life? I've figured out where her father was from finally, just want to see how far you want long back story. I know it can be short or long, I'd like to leave mystery but wasn't sure if I should perhaps show some of her time growing up with the cannibals or not.

hmm...up to you! something I've realised recently is extensively detailing everything in one's backstory does remove the opportunity for both yourself, the players and their characters to learn more about them as the roleplay progresses! the length of a backstory doesn't necessarily mean you're a better writer, so as long as it is well written you're more than fine!

Alright cool! If it is alright with you, assuming my character is chosen (totally up to you of course) I would detail her life through flashbacks/conversation with others. And you have a point about detailing everything can remove the opportunity for growth/mystery in the role play (or writing in general) as well as it may not make one a better writer.

Hey question for everyone. Do you think it would be stupid to give my girl a horse? Kinda want her to have a horse but...not sure how feasible that would be in the Last of Us/RP wise. I mean, I know there were horses in Last of Us but they'd be traveling and...I don't know how feasible it would be to have a horse in that type of environment cross country. I suppose it could live off grass.

Hey question for everyone. Do you think it would be stupid to give my girl a horse? Kinda want her to have a horse but...not sure how feasible that would be in the Last of Us/RP wise. I mean, I know there were horses in Last of Us but they'd be traveling and...I don't know how feasible it would be to have a horse in that type of environment cross country. I suppose it could live off grass.

I don't think it would be stupid, plus it is fitting for her character! however, practicality does come into question since not everyone in the group will have horses, but I guess technically she has no idea what is about to happen so...?

I don't think it would be stupid, plus it is fitting for her character! however, practicality does come into question since not everyone in the group will have horses, but I guess technically she has no idea what is about to happen so...?

Yeah that is possible that she wouldn't know what is about to happen. I figure, well I can't think of any reason why the cannibals would have any issue with infected since they seemed pretty good fighters (more or less) in Last of Us/Left Behind (minus you know when they all got killed by infected in the mall) but it's possible her horse could end up dying sometime into the journey.

hey! this sounds super fun, I've always been a fan of TLOU. I would love to join if theres still room hehe :)

hey! it is based on an application basis, but it is definitely still open if you're willing to give it a go!

Okay, I got the personality up. It's...so-so but I think I'm alright with it so I'll say she is done. I even added her horse and added a tad bit of info about the horse.

the due date for applications is only a few days away! if you want to apply there is still time!
3rd of august at 10 am (AEST)!

we are approaching the final day (for aussies) buckos! any last-minute character apps or changes can still be made!
3rd of august at 10 am (AEST)!

This seems interesting, is there still room in the rp...? Oh wait, it seems I am too late I guess.... forgot to check the second page

This seems interesting, is there still room in the rp...? Oh wait, it seems I am too late I guess.... forgot to check the second page
Deadline for apps is in less than twelve hours or so, if you can make it

Also, is a real life faceclaim preferred here in the character sheet or itโ€™s something that is needed.... just needed a quick question answered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back