• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Last Judgement [Open]-Ignore post count

So I'm gonna open another hunter spot.
Will accept:
1 hunter
1 afflicted
2 humans
1 prophet

so like any two people who are interested, step right up, make a character sheet, join the #1 apocalypse survival team

I hope there's still room. I'd like to either be a hunter or an afflicted which ever is open.

I've read a majority of the information that I'm able to locate from your links, and I do have some interest in the roleplay. However, I just have three questions at the moment. Since the timeline states that it'll take place two years after the events have occurred for the apocalypse, does that mean that characters already have a hefty amount of character development due to surviving the harsh new world? How drastically would a character change in order to survive the ordeal for the current time period? Or are there some locations that support a lifestyle before the apocalypse *that go beyond rumors*?

I've read a majority of the information that I'm able to locate from your links, and I do have some interest in the roleplay. However, I just have three questions at the moment. Since the timeline states that it'll take place two years after the events have occurred for the apocalypse, does that mean that characters already have a hefty amount of character development due to surviving the harsh new world? How drastically would a character change in order to survive the ordeal for the current time period? Or are there some locations that support a lifestyle before the apocalypse *that go beyond rumors*?

It depends on where your character came from. If they were on the East Coast after the Hell Gate opened then they would probably exhibit drastic personality changes just from survival. Humans in that part of the country are not only scarce but most of them are raiders or black-eyed demons posing as human.
If they were more towards the West Coast there are still settlements out that way that reflect pre-apocalypse but they have their own issues. South and North are sketchy depending on where you go. But the world is gradually getting worse. It also depends on your character, for example mine was a detective pre-Armageddon and lived his life according to the laws society determined until there was no more society. He's more flexible now with what he'll do but he still has a moral compass.

It depends on where your character came from. If they were on the East Coast after the Hell Gate opened then they would probably exhibit drastic personality changes just from survival. Humans in that part of the country are not only scarce but most of them are raiders or black-eyed demons posing as human.
If they were more towards the West Coast there are still settlements out that way that reflect pre-apocalypse but they have their own issues. South and North are sketchy depending on where you go. But the world is gradually getting worse. It also depends on your character, for example mine was a detective pre-Armageddon and lived his life according to the laws society determined until there was no more society. He's more flexible now with what he'll do but he still has a moral compass.

The character I have in mind is a college woman in her 20s who is accustomed to the party life-style, doing drugs, alcohol, traveling, and the like. She enjoys the luxury provided to her by her wealthy parents and the company of friends beholden to her parent's finances. I want to develop her from a party girl into a demon killing warrior during the roleplay. Is there a location that supports this type of luxury? Basically, I want her to change during the roleplay, not beforehand in the character sheets.

The character I have in mind is a college woman in her 20s who is accustomed to the party life-style, doing drugs, alcohol, traveling, and the like. She enjoys the luxury provided to her by her wealthy parents and the company of friends beholden to her parent's finances. I want to develop her from a party girl into a demon killing warrior during the roleplay. Is there a location that supports this type of luxury? Basically, I want her to change during the roleplay, not beforehand in the character sheets.
She could be from the someplace out west like California which would support that kind of life, but she would still live in a "safe zone". She could potentially be ignorant to the Hell (pun intended) coming her way. The only issue is how would she get out east in order to run into the main group? It's a little hard to make a character that isn't as 'developed' because of the current condition of this universe. But if you could figure out a way to make it work, she would be an interesting addition.

She could be from the someplace out west like California which would support that kind of life, but she would still live in a "safe zone". She could potentially be ignorant to the Hell (pun intended) coming her way. The only issue is how would she get out east in order to run into the main group? It's a little hard to make a character that isn't as 'developed' because of the current condition of this universe. But if you could figure out a way to make it work, she would be an interesting addition.

I did not read the story, so I don't know what's currently occurring for the rest of the cast. I do have a way for this to work. She and her friends are partying, when an individual convinces them to go to a certain area, promising them more fun than anything they've ever experienced; however, there's risk to this area. Once there, she and her friends are captured by whatever would capture them: Demons, bandits, or any of the like. They head her East, where she escapes and finds the main group. During this dilemma she obtains whatever power allows her to slay demons and humans, sorry I've forgotten some details. Her side goal would be saving her friends, with her main goal trying to find a way back home, and sating the contract that granted her whatever power that she must learn to control.

I did not read the story, so I don't know what's currently occurring for the rest of the cast. I do have a way for this to work. She and her friends are partying, when an individual convinces them to go to a certain area, promising them more fun than anything they've ever experienced; however, there's risk to this area. Once there, she and her friends are captured by whatever would capture them: Demons, bandits, or any of the like. They head her East, where she escapes and finds the main group. During this dilemma she obtains whatever power allows her to slay demons and humans, sorry I've forgotten some details. Her side goal would be saving her friends, with her main goal trying to find a way back home, and sating the contract that granted her whatever power that she must learn to control.
I might have something that could work with that. The main group isn't there yet, but there's a raider gang that could have captured her and her friends. It would work with the idea you have going. Power wise....are you thinking of her becoming blessed or afflicted? Witches are genetic so she can only be one if one of her parents were also magically inclined. Marked Hunters are the same way, though there have been some rare cases of a mark appearing after the hell gate opened. If you have any other questions or ideas feel free to shoot me a PM :)

I might have something that could work with that. The main group isn't there yet, but there's a raider gang that could have captured her and her friends. It would work with the idea you have going. Power wise....are you thinking of her becoming blessed or afflicted? Witches are genetic so she can only be one if one of her parents were also magically inclined. Marked Hunters are the same way, though there have been some rare cases of a mark appearing after the hell gate opened. If you have any other questions or ideas feel free to shoot me a PM :)

After rereading the powers, I believe afflicted would best suit the narrative for my character. I do wish to explore the differences between humanity of the corporeal (reality) and ethereal (hell). Please provide additional details of the raider gang, so I'll know how to write my character's succinct biography. I would just have her escape the gang, wherever it takes her, and then she somehow stumbles upon the main group after being afflicted (power) in the new environment. Does this work? I'll ask additional questions, if any arise in your PM, or do you have a discord link? I tried your current one listed in this thread and it has expired for my browser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back